Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    i agree , they should get the f*ck over it

it was multiple decades ago for christ sake

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Saninicus View Post
    Where do you see that he denying it happened? By saying they should get over it. I'd say he's acknowledging it happened.
    Because he’s a coward alongside being a stupid POS.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Amadeus View Post
    Because he’s a coward alongside being a stupid POS.
    all cowards are holocaust deniers? or is it just cowards who also happen to be stupid.

seems arbitrary but ill believe you

I would say to not forget the holocaust, but stop using it or being critical against Israeli government as an excuse to call someone antisemitism.
    It gets old. The Israeli government backed by USA is invading is neighbors, Russian style (Crimea anyone??) and does the world even react? any sanctions
    against the Israeli occupying Palestinian land? No? Cause everyone is scared of being called a jew hater if they criticize the government (note I say
    government, not the people) of Israel. Stop using the jew hater card for every little thing, it gets worn out...

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i agree with that sentiment.

they should get over the holocaust, and it's strange to me that they're the only group with so much protection for borderline ancient events.
    There are still people alive today that were present in the cincentration camps...that's hardly an "ancient event"
    “The biggest communication problem is we do not listen to understand. We listen to reply,” Stephen Covey.

hitler just wanted to have things run well, and thats fine. OK?

I mean why were the sjw liberals in the 30s always complaining, i mean hitler had a great economy he had near full employment

sound familiar?
    Last edited by arandomuser; 2019-05-14 at 12:45 AM.

they should get over the holocaust, and it's strange to me that they're the only group with so much protection for borderline ancient events.
    You are forgetting that "other group" who's "bad thing" ended 80 years before the holocaust, and whine about it WAAAAY more and do much, much, much more bad stuff than Jewish people do. They are protected, get into schools more easily and get a huge representation on media, much larger than their percentage of the population.

All that said, I agree, they both need to get over it, although the holocaust and that other thing did happen.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by apples View Post
    all cowards are holocaust deniers? or is it just cowards who also happen to be stupid.
    seems arbitrary but ill believe you
    Neither. The Judge is a coward for not saying he just doesn’t believe the holocaust happened. He stupid because he thinks others are even slightly confused and can’t see his hatred for what it is. He’s a judge he is smart enough to know this but he’s too much of a stupid racist POS and dishonest coward he said it the way he did.

If he just said what he felt he’d be a racist POS he’d at least not be a coward. But being a coward has served him well enough to become judge I guess.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Amadeus View Post
    I would laugh if this wasn't so sad and predictable. Seriously fuck holocaust deniers.
    He's not denying it.

Quote Originally Posted by InTheEnd View Post
    Saying they should get over it is not the equivalent of denying it happened. But I'm not surprised to see who is behind the backlash (ADL).
    Something like the Holocaust is not something you "get over". The event marked the Jewish people and Jewish identity to a degree that it will be part of what it means to be Jewish for as long as there's anyone left identifying as Jewish.

Saying "get over it" is akin to being told to stop existing.

And the same applies to Native Americans and African Americans and their respective tragedies.

Events can leave deep mark on the collective psyche of a group. A much more bening example, I am half Hungarian on one side of my family, in 1850 the Hungarians lost a war of independence. At the end of the war a group of 13 Hungarian generals were executed by the Austrians who defeated them. The Austrian generals allegedly cheered the executions with beer. To this day Hungarians won't cheer with beer.

This is almost an almost nothing, semi anecdotal event, yet it shaped the behavior and cultural identity of millions for over 170 years.

What do you think something like the Holocaust does to you?
    Last edited by Mihalik; 2019-05-14 at 02:08 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Saninicus View Post
    Not disagreeing. You'd figure people would watch out using boomer book. Or at least use a different alias if you're in the public eye.

Yeah that’s the thing when you have blinders in like this stupid guy it’s part of the folly. Like someone trying not to look guilty or knows others are reading them for deception. Those that don’t know what they are doing are easiest fooled. The problem is science and training gives you too many markers to look for that can’t be manipulated for typically the one or more that are.

It’s why a racist POS like this always betray themselves. This one particularly so used to most probably not even examining him really anymore.

10+ Year Old Account
    Leave it up to the group that hasn't been marginalized to tell others to 'get over it'.

Oh I forgot, being called out on your bigotry is just as these days.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Cheese View Post
    He's not denying it.

That he believes the holocaust never happened or that Jews should get over it?

I’m saying they are one in the same.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by PACOX View Post
    Leave it up to the group that hasn't been marginalized to tell others to 'get over it'.

Or one can live it up to kiss asses and look at me aren’t i one of the nice ones tokens. It’s a great tactic of those who already hate themselves believing that if they sell out a little more they’ll be spared or accepted.
    Last edited by Doctor Amadeus; 2019-05-14 at 02:06 AM.

might as well be.

it's sure as hell not relevant to anything today.
    Survivors and camp liberators haven't even died off yet. Get a grip.

You people are still whining about a kid that died 800 years ago. Step off.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by prwraith View Post
    I mean most groups should get the fuck over what happened in the past.

Certain groups of specific skin pigmentation that hold it over everyone's head to this day, despite the fact that most people alive now had nothing to do with it, nor experienced any part of it.

But hey.
    That would be a reasonable sentiment to argue against if this shit weren't still happening today.

- - - Updated - - -

Well, the important thing is the real anti-semites are Muslim women who say war crimes are bad, and Jewish men who draw in black and white.
    Banned from Twitter by Elon, so now I'm your problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brexitexit View Post
    I am the total opposite of a cuck.

Quote Originally Posted by Corvus View Post
    It is still more recent than slavery.
    Most contention American blacks have come from the 1900s-1980s. Not from slavery but rather the prolong oppression.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by mickybrighteyes View Post
    The anime and merchandise that's come out of japan proves this is a lie.
    As well as the propaganda around nanjing and Korean comfort women.

might as well be.

it's sure as hell not relevant to anything today.
    It's actually quite relevant. Check out these posts to see the evil that occurs when the Holocaust and its lessons are forgotten.
    Banned from Twitter by Elon, so now I'm your problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brexitexit View Post
    I am the total opposite of a cuck.

Quote Originally Posted by PACOX View Post

Are you seriously calling jews and holocaust survivors a marginalized group? They have more influence than any other group of people in the west.

those posts are from learning from the holocaust, not forgetting it. we learn a few things from it:

1. mass killing people is bad, don't do that.

2. human experimentation is remarkably effective at advancing science, and we should be using it on extremely bad prisoners.

3. animal rights are good and cruelty to animals should be punished harshly.

there's good things we can take from the holocaust. it's like a form of directed societal evolution, discard the bad and take the good.

Quote Originally Posted by Yadryonych View Post
    Well, Japanese got over two nuclear strikes almost instantly, so... yeah, they probably should
    Pretty sure they are just biding their time untill they can stomp you into a fine paste under the heels of giant robot death machines.