Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by TexasRules View Post
    https://apnews.com/75e5c4efd5c74e6e9aa1ba0237a0e651

Attorney General William Barr has appointed a U.S. attorney to examine the origins of the Russia investigation and determine if intelligence collection involving the Trump campaign was “lawful and appropriate,” a person familiar with the matter told The Associated Press on Monday.

Barr appointed John Durham, the U.S. attorney in Connecticut, to conduct the inquiry, the person said. The person could not discuss the matter publicly and spoke to the AP on condition of anonymity.

Durham was appointed by Trump for his position as U.S. attorney in Connecticut. Durham was unanimously confirmed by the Senate in 2018. At the time, Connecticut’s two Democratic senators, Richard Blumenthal and Chris Murphy, called Durham a “fierce, fair prosecutor” who knows how to try tough cases.

I am sure this will change over the next few weeks as the democratic party tries to undermine him.
    There was no spying, but thanks for trying.

Damn it's been like 6 post with no response but I need to go back to work. Fun times though.

Side note when do the soros checks come in? Also how much per post? I'm new to this.
    Violence Jack Respects Women!

How much did the Democrats spend investigating Trump for 2 years, and what was Trump charged with? Thanks pot.
    He couldn't be fucking charged, not directly by Mueller, anyway. And the investigation MADE MONEY. And Trump is an unindicted co-conspirator in Cohen's case. And they are writing legislation to stop the statute of limitations when you get elected president so that you can still get indicted, tried and convicted.

Quote Originally Posted by Benggaul View Post
    That's not going to be fixed for a long, long time. Trump is the figurehead of all those broken promises and alliances, but the rest of the world won't forget that it took a decently-sized minority of Americans to vote him into office in the first place. For all their faults, Bill Clinton and Obama both did a lot of good in terms of foreign relations, but it's going to take a succession of their like to start to patch things up, if it's even possible.

As far as the OP goes: "I am sure this will change over the next few weeks as the democratic party tries to undermine him" is the most lol-worthy comment I've seen from a Trumptard in ages.
    True, some deep wounds gonna need some time to heal. Still confused why this this guy is bringing in dem's though. The Mueller investigation was republican's investigating republicans.

Quote Originally Posted by beanman12345 View Post
    True, some deep wounds gonna need some time to heal. Still confused why this this guy is bringing in dem's though. The Mueller investigation was republican's investigating republicans.
    With Republican judges giving FISA warrants on Republican operatives.

15+ Year Old Account
    https://apnews.com/75e5c4efd5c74e6e9aa1ba0237a0e651

Attorney General William Barr has appointed a U.S. attorney to examine the origins of the Russia investigation and determine if intelligence collection involving the Trump campaign was “lawful and appropriate,” a person familiar with the matter told The Associated Press on Monday.

Barr appointed John Durham, the U.S. attorney in Connecticut, to conduct the inquiry, the person said. The person could not discuss the matter publicly and spoke to the AP on condition of anonymity.

Durham was appointed by Trump for his position as U.S. attorney in Connecticut. Durham was unanimously confirmed by the Senate in 2018. At the time, Connecticut’s two Democratic senators, Richard Blumenthal and Chris Murphy, called Durham a “fierce, fair prosecutor” who knows how to try tough cases.

I am sure this will change over the next few weeks as the democratic party tries to undermine him.
    Nothing will change, since the FISA court process and just aggregating the evidence to conduct a surveillance operation is incredibly high with many redundancies built in place. Barr is doing the bidding of the president and the Republican party, not for national security or for the nation.
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    There is a problem, but I know just banning guns will fix the problem.

Nothing like opening an investigation when Barr himself said he had no evidence of any wrongdoing, and of course used spying to drum up drama from the Trumplestiltskins.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    Nothing like opening an investigation when Barr himself said he had no evidence of any wrongdoing, and of course used spying to drum up drama from the Trumplestiltskins.
    Just like when McCarthy admitted that the Benghazi and Email investigations were bullshit on live national television. Because people are gullible. Specifically that dumbass in the whitehouse.