Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    well that could have gone better, I will have to go back to the drawing board tho

as I had Val on my uncertain list lol.

we are down to 10 I'm not sure we can afford too many mislynches

lets just hope the cop got a result last night

- - - Updated - - -

long day tomoz going to get some shut eye back in about 16-20 hrs

7+ Year Old Account
    Im not really a big fan of the fluff that goes on D1, even though I participate in it. Didnt find any portion of anyone really look that scummy.

Now that D1 is over, we have a train we can loot at and try to figure out why Val got picked over anyone else.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nefarious Tea View Post
    TL;DR version of why I didn't vote for Virothe: no one in this game is so naive to think that, as scum, if they don't post at all that they will fly under the radar. Therefore, it makes no logical sense for Virothe-as-scum to not post at all.

Tl;DR of why I did vote for Listo: is not a mislynch on D1 better than no lynch?

However, let's say Listo is town; I'd be willing to swap my vote to captain AFK, seeing as his sole post is "didn't see the game up for more than 24 hours, will post later"

- - - Updated - - -

Related: Why am I getting the scrutiny and not Crackleslap or Lora?

I wonder... is it because Listo is scum and Crackle and Graeham are the other mafia?

(If I'm right I'm probably going to be NK target #1 RIP moi)

My scrutiny of you is not because you voted Listo but at how fast Listo gained his votes. I started the train in attempts too see some pressure happening and whether we could find some information out of it. My intent was not too lynch Listo, unless the situation was favourable for town. But it was Lora and yourself voting in quick succession that had me backing off. I feel like a scum wagon wouldn't take off that quickly, which made me feel that Listo is possibly town. You being the 4th vote, it was opportunistic in my eyes. I still believe this and you are one of my targets.

Lora's position was interesting. Gave a read with his vote, but not sure how much value can be placed on that. (Is it complete bullshit or not?). It's harder too read, but I feel like placing Lora in the neutral category for now.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Robozerim View Post
    Krayzy? Is that you? Can't get away from a lynch all Canadians mindset.

- - - Updated - - -

I don't have a lot of time. It's Mother's Day. I wish I could say that means I'm going to spend a wonderful day with my mother, but no, not even close. I'm going to go work at a restaurant on what is typically a candidate for busiest day of the year.

unvote vote: Listo

I have no particular desire to see him lynched, but I have no particular desire to see anybody lynched on D1. Is he a VT? Probably, but maybe not.
    H8 this vote with a passion. There was enough time in the day at when this was posted too go on someone else. I already made it clear on the page before that Listo shouldn't be a target anymore for that day. I'm almost willing to vote Robo for this alone. Also the fact he mentions he's town reading Listo, possibly. But voting anyway. It just feels bad too me.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Cruel2u View Post
    In the morning the town noticed Val wasn't about, when they checked his house they found him with an Ice Pick in his chest.

Val playing Beth the Town Doctor was murdered night one.

With 10 alive it takes 6 to lynch.
    This is super duper unfortunate. Val you were too selfless! Gotta be a hoe and protect yourself on n1.

Quote Originally Posted by Crackleslap View Post
    My scrutiny of you is not because you voted Listo but at how fast Listo gained his votes. I started the train in attempts too see some pressure happening and whether we could find some information out of it. My intent was not too lynch Listo, unless the situation was favourable for town. But it was Lora and yourself voting in quick succession that had me backing off. I feel like a scum wagon wouldn't take off that quickly, which made me feel that Listo is possibly town. You being the 4th vote, it was opportunistic in my eyes. I still believe this and you are one of my targets.
    It was the first non-fluff thing to happen all Day 1, so in the interests of something happening I voted on Listo. Seeing as it's a bad move for town for a no lynch, and it really felt to me like people were just derping instead of interacting with each other (outside Graeham and Listo talking about the utterly irrelevant FF14), I believed we were barreling towards a no lynch.

And wanted to prevent it.
    Cheerful lack of self-preservation

10+ Year Old Account
    @Kryllian Other than robo whats yours reads for well every one? I'll start;

Town:

Graeham: I like his defence of Listo, felt genuine enough and that he realised that train taking off seemed scummy. Also pointed out some contradictions in Nefarious Tea's posts. Solid town read form me so far.

Kryllian: Really like their vote on Robo start of day 2. Honestly amazing vote, and I just cant see bussing your team on the opening post of day 2. (Could be wrong). Solid town.

Crackleslap: I'm being more pro-active than usual. So solid town read! Also he's great.

Slight town:

Marack: I more or less laid a vote out on Listo, saying 'too much FF talk' after marack said this;

Im willing to vote Grae or listo for the FF talk...
    But never took the opportunity too vote after I did until much later in the day. Now this could be solely because he might not have been around which can nullify the read. But if he was scum he'd probably hop on that wagon perhaps.

Neutrals:

Dupti
    Strikered

Mild suspicion:

Lora: Voted quickly after me, not too sure about his read but I can't really advocated against it too much. I'd like too hear some reads from him. But far now I'm more leaning scum than town for now.

Virothe: This in reference too Graeham posting about Nefarious and Virothe. I feel like if NT is scum than its possible that Viorthe is too, hence this read. Also less contribution, but when lifes difficult I understand motivation isn't always there.

Scum:

Robo: I just really hate his placement on the Listo train and after that I said it probably wasn't a good train anymore. Also the fact he had a possible town read on him AND it was still with enough time too get a vote somewhere else.

Nefarious Tea: Vote felt most opportunistic too me, the train grew too quickly in too short of time and I don't like that. Felt this vote was the main culprit. Scum trains usually have resistance, Listos was about too rocket off the moon, so something had too be done. Almost mild contradictions about vote and opinion on Virothe.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nefarious Tea View Post
    It was the first non-fluff thing to happen all Day 1, so in the interests of something happening I voted on Listo. Seeing as it's a bad move for town for a no lynch, and it really felt to me like people were just derping instead of interacting with each other (outside Graeham and Listo talking about the utterly irrelevant FF14), I believed we were barreling towards a no lynch.

And wanted to prevent it.
    It was until that moment. I get the whole derping around and crap. But the way the train was forming it was happening too quickly. Much too quickly. So I had too halt the breaks there for a bit. It was at that moment I realised that this was probably more than likely a wagon on a townie. As said, you were that vote (along Robos) that just didn't seem very towny too me.

10+ Year Old Account
    @Kryllian Other than robo whats yours reads for well every one? I'll start;

Town:

Graeham: I like his defence of Listo, felt genuine enough and that he realised that train taking off seemed scummy. Also pointed out some contradictions in Nefarious Tea's posts. Solid town read form me so far.

Kryllian: Really like their vote on Robo start of day 2. Honestly amazing vote, and I just cant see bussing your team on the opening post of day 2. (Could be wrong). Solid town.

Crackleslap: I'm being more pro-active than usual. So solid town read! Also he's great.

Slight town:

Marack: I more or less laid a vote out on Listo, saying 'too much FF talk' after marack said this;

But never took the opportunity too vote after I did until much later in the day. Now this could be solely because he might not have been around which can nullify the read. But if he was scum he'd probably hop on that wagon perhaps.

Neutrals:

Dupti
    Strikered

Mild suspicion:

Lora: Voted quickly after me, not too sure about his read but I can't really advocated against it too much. I'd like too hear some reads from him. But far now I'm more leaning scum than town for now.

Virothe: This in reference too Graeham posting about Nefarious and Virothe. I feel like if NT is scum than its possible that Viorthe is too, hence this read. Also less contribution, but when lifes difficult I understand motivation isn't always there.

Scum:

Robo: I just really hate his placement on the Listo train and after that I said it probably wasn't a good train anymore. Also the fact he had a possible town read on him AND it was still with enough time too get a vote somewhere else.

Nefarious Tea: Vote felt most opportunistic too me, the train grew too quickly in too short of time and I don't like that. Felt this vote was the main culprit. Scum trains usually have resistance, Listos was about too rocket off the moon, so something had too be done. Almost mild contradictions about vote and opinion on Virothe.

- - - Updated - - -

It was until that moment. I get the whole derping around and crap. But the way the train was forming it was happening too quickly. Much too quickly. So I had too halt the breaks there for a bit. It was at that moment I realised that this was probably more than likely a wagon on a townie. As said, you were that vote (along Robos) that just didn't seem very towny too me.
    The short version: I don't agree with you.

The long version:

You are clearly putting words into my mouth. I didn't say I town read listo, what kind of a moron do you think I am that I would openly say that I think he's town and then vote for him? I said there's a good chance he was town, but that it was still very possible he was scum. Why? Because that's how the numbers work, town outnumber mafia and day 1 lynches are practically random, which will usually result in a town lynch.

What did Listo do to make you think he was most likely town, more so than other people? Claimed to be a VT with some bump material lined up for when he died? It's a real simple claim to make. I've done it, you've probably done it. Most of the players here have claimed VT as scum here at some point, it's literally the easiest claim to make. It was day 1, nobody is really suspicious and nobody had done anything to become trustworthy. Now, if he claimed cop (or some other tpr) and I rushed in to lynch him, then yeah, you have a point in saying it was a bad train because even if he were lying he'd get caught out on it sooner or later. Or maybe it's the "their train grew too quickly" argument. I hardly find that compelling. Town is perfectly capable of growing a train quickly without scum, and given how suspicious some people are of a fast train, scum will often be hesitant to actually speed it up unless they stand to gain something of great value that is worth the risk. Lynching a VT when there's no alternative train that could be one of them is hardly worth it.

Additionally, while suggesting I might be scum is fine, going further and giving a solid town read to somebody because they vote against me under the assumption I'm scum? That doesn't work. Even if I were to agree that what I did was bad play (I don't agree), townies make such plays all the time and scum are wonderfully delighted to jump on that wagon to try and curry a little favour. Even if we're both scum, it's far from uncommon for somebody to toss a vote against an ally early in the day if they believe that somebody has done something that could be deemed suspicious, and nine times out of ten I even see it encouraged. That's kind of the thing about being able to communicate with your team outside of the game, you can get coordination from behind the scenes. Your trust of Kryllian is based off nothing of substance.

To put matters further, what was I supposed to do? The only other suggestions I remembered seeing were me and Virothe. I tend to be hesitant to vote Virothe for stupid personal biases, and I tend to be strongly averse to voting against myself for obvious personal biases. I was going to be gone all day because of Mother's Day, unable to respond or vote or anything, so if I was going to anything it had to be then. Should I have just said "welp...I'm gonna toss my vote on some random person who probably won't get lynched and run the risk of getting lynched myself by not being able to vote the alternative train if you guys decided to go with me as was suggested."

Anyway, I'm rambling at this point. It's late and I need to get to bed.
    Last edited by Robozerim; 2019-05-14 at 07:51 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    @Robozerim

Alright. Here we go, we got some real shit happening now.

You said;

"I have no particular desire to see him lynched, but I have no particular desire to see anybody lynched on D1. Is he a VT? Probably, but maybe not."
    Is this not an admission that you are favouring Listo being town? I mean obviously you're not not sold completely that he is town, but too me saying the bolded part means that you're more in favour of him being town than scum, whilst he still had a chance of being scum. But you vote away anyhow. Whereas there was a discussion on the page just before your comment saying that the sudden growth of Listo's train was a bit suspicious, and that Nefarious Tea's vote option had some contradictions.

Both Graeham and myself pointed out that Nefarious Tea was an odd vote. I then switch my vote because I no longer think Listo is a good target or scum. I switched to NT. I already stated that Listo needs too do more than just claim VT too clear himself and not be lynched. (he didn't do that anyway). But I felt like i got enough information just from the Lora and Nefarious votes too determine that Listo was town. Trains with no resistance seems scummy, or something is not right.

What interests me is that you say there was no other targets other than yourself or Virothe. What about Nefarious whom I just voted for being opportunistic/contradictory too his cause. You just gloss over that possibility. That's where I was hoping the day would go after I went too bed. Unfortunately I can't be awake too see everything that happens. Your vote was the pinnacle spot of dictating the rest of the day, I also deem it a bad vote. Ergo, I have too scum read you because I don't think town would do this.

I like Kryllians vote because there had been no discussion of you being suspicious at all until his vote on the day 2 opening. He also agrees that your vote was the most likely too be scum. I am in strong agreement. Its would be some serious foresight on Kryllians behalf that you'd be an interest for the next lynch if he was scum and painted himself too be town looking (which if he did is a good play).

The fact that you mention
    " Even if we're both scum, it's far from uncommon for somebody to toss a vote against an ally early in the day if they believe that somebody has done something that could be deemed suspicious, and nine times out of ten I even see it encouraged".
    Does this mean that if this exact situation were true, that you agree your vote could be seen as suspicious? Or that if Kryllians SCUM and you're TOWN that the scum also agree that your vote was suspicious? Then it was probably suspicious. I don't know everything but at the moment I'm town reading Kryllian.

- - - Updated - - -

All in all I really would like too hear opinions from every one. I want everyone too give some reads.

Quote Originally Posted by Marack View Post

Now that D1 is over, we have a train we can loot at and try to figure out why Val got picked over anyone else.
    And by "we" you mean everyone else or are you actually going to follow up on this

- - - Updated - - -

I agree with Crackle that Robo's vote does look a bit careless, not necessarily scummy but could certainly be but that kind of depends on Nef's alignment.
    However I also agree with Robo that Crackle's townread on Kryllian is pretty questionable because it is pretty much only based on the fact that Kryllian voted on Robo.

With the limited information available (unless Crackle knows something I don't) I think the only thing he can really conclude from that vote is that they are unlikely to be together (although distancing is obviously still a thing). I understand that if he is really confident in his scum read on Robo then Kryllian certainly looks more town, but his scumread on Robo seems to be based on Nef's alignment? So my problem is that it seems like all of your reads are association reads based on players who are yet to flip. The fact that you are pushing it this hard is interesting because it does seem to indicate you know something I do not (I don't want you to comment on this obviously), which kind of makes me want to join

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah actually

Vote Robo

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    And by "we" you mean everyone else or are you actually going to follow up on this

- - - Updated - - -

I agree with Crackle that Robo's vote does look a bit careless, not necessarily scummy but could certainly be but that kind of depends on Nef's alignment.
    However I also agree with Robo that Crackle's townread on Kryllian is pretty questionable because it is pretty much only based on the fact that Kryllian voted on Robo.

With the limited information available (unless Crackle knows something I don't) I think the only thing he can really conclude from that vote is that they are unlikely to be together (although distancing is obviously still a thing). I understand that if he is really confident in his scum read on Robo then Kryllian certainly looks more town, but his scumread on Robo seems to be based on Nef's alignment? So my problem is that it seems like all of your reads are association reads based on players who are yet to flip. The fact that you are pushing it this hard is interesting because it does seem to indicate you know something I do not (I don't want you to comment on this obviously), which kind of makes me want to join

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah actually

Vote Robo
    My read on Robo is not based around Nefarious. The fact that he didn't consider Nefarious as an option too lynch yesterday adds too my read. It's more about that he committed too the lynch on Listo that I pointed out, was probably a bad train. At the time of his vote there was still plenty of time too get another wagon going on someone else. I had offered a new idea too go on Nefarious for reasons stated above, but this apparently ignored by Robo. So it enhances my read on Robo being scum.

Just because my reads now say things now doesn't mean they cant change. I find Kryllians vote too be well placed as a starting option for the day. Also considering that there had been no prior suspicion on Robo on the day prior. This means either that Kryllian is distancing and had the foresight too know Robo may be found suspicious (meaning both scum - Robos vote is suspicious), Kryllian is scum and Robo is town (scum would then consider it a bad vote) or Kryllian is town and finds the vote also suspicious. In all cases here, it's the best lead we got so far. Other than Nefarious Tea.

Now the TRICKY part is, we have so few mislynches so things get very difficult. Which means we need a lot of active communication too sort this shit out. Our doctors already dead, we don't even know if we have a cop so we cant rely on that. We have too be pro-active.

On the topic of game setup. We were told that'd it be relatively vanillaish. So that means maybe one or two TPRs. (Already seen one). And with 12 players we can assume maybe 3 scum. We now have 10 players left. With that taken into account; we can assume it's 7v3. If we mislynch today, and another town is killed tonight its 5v3 AND LYLO.

So it's vital that if you're town you get active. Or we stand 0 chance at winning this game. I'm fine with either Robo/Nef at this current stage, but if theres inactive posters do we really have a choice in who gets lynched today?

- - - Updated - - -

We also have 2 days and 9 hours left, so I would caution placing votes for now.

My read on Robo is not based around Nefarious. The fact that he didn't consider Nefarious as an option too lynch yesterday adds too my read. It's more about that he committed too the lynch on Listo that I pointed out, was probably a bad train. At the time of his vote there was still plenty of time too get another wagon going on someone else. I had offered a new idea too go on Nefarious for reasons stated above, but this apparently ignored by Robo. So it enhances my read on Robo being scum.
    But ultimately that does mean it is based around Nef.
    1) him voting on Listo even though you "pointed out" it was a bad wagon does not really mean much. It is day 1, why should he trust your judgement? Who is to say he agrees with you?
    2) I have no idea if there was enough time, but from his point of view if he only sees 1 wagon (on listo) and some useless 1 vote wagons around + he might not agree that it was a bad wagon (or such a bad wagon that he feels like listo should be hard defended), why would he feel interested in going for a new wagon?
    3) So him "ignoring" you bringing up Nef day 1 is only really suspicious if Nef is a teammate of his. If Nef isn't a teammate, him ignoring comes down to it being a careless vote - could certainly still be suspicious and enough reason to provide some pressure in my opinion, but I think it would be hard to argue it is alignment indicative.

Just because my reads now say things now doesn't mean they cant change. I find Kryllians vote too be well placed as a starting option for the day. Also considering that there had been no prior suspicion on Robo on the day prior. This means either that Kryllian is distancing and had the foresight too know Robo may be found suspicious (meaning both scum - Robos vote is suspicious), Kryllian is scum and Robo is town (scum would then consider it a bad vote) or Kryllian is town and finds the vote also suspicious. In all cases here, it's the best lead we got so far. Other than Nefarious Tea.
    I do not think any of this justifies a solid town read on Kryllian unless Robo is scum. (Or from your point of view, if you are really confident that Robo is scum)

- - - Updated - - -

Anyway for what it is worth I do believe Robo and Nef could be aligned. I also think Nef looks more suspicious than Robo. Nef's vote on listo was rather opportunistic, so I would rather lynch Nef today but you seem to be very confident in your scumread in Robo so I'm okay with my vote here for now

5+ Year Old Account
    In regards to Listo, it's less what he did and more what he could do. He proved invaluable during the previous game and served as the MVP that secured a win for Town. That has no bearing on his alignment in this game, obviously, yet it made sense to keep a player like him around unless there was genuine cause for suspicion. Multiple players had very low contribution levels to the game at the time that Listo's train started to build up. A vote had already been cast on Virothe and Dupti had a single post so it wasn't as if there weren't options to eliminate a quiet player from the playing field.

(Though in @dupti 's defense, he's correct in stating that he told people in the sign up thread that he'd be busy.)

I'll go through the thread again and give my reads within the next few hours when I can sit down at my PC without interruption.

10+ Year Old Account
    But ultimately that does mean it is based around Nef.
    1) him voting on Listo even though you "pointed out" it was a bad wagon does not really mean much. It is day 1, why should he trust your judgement? Who is to say he agrees with you?
    2) I have no idea if there was enough time, but from his point of view if he only sees 1 wagon (on listo) and some useless 1 vote wagons around + he might not agree that it was a bad wagon (or such a bad wagon that he feels like listo should be hard defended), why would he feel interested in going for a new wagon?
    3) So him "ignoring" you bringing up Nef day 1 is only really suspicious if Nef is a teammate of his. If Nef isn't a teammate, him ignoring comes down to it being a careless vote - could certainly still be suspicious and enough reason to provide some pressure in my opinion, but I think it would be hard to argue it is alignment indicative.

I do not think any of this justifies a solid town read on Kryllian unless Robo is scum. (Or from your point of view, if you are really confident that Robo is scum)
    1: He doesn't have too trust my judgement on day one, but also consider the fact he ignored it / didn't care about it and then we get Listos flip, there isn't really a way where I cant be sceptical about his intentions.
    2. There was approximately over 8 hours left when he placed his vote, but in doing so he basically confirmed there was no way for another train too form. He didn't consider Nefarious as an option. (Stated by himself today). There was already comments stating that the Listo train is bad before he voted and that NT might be an idea, but he gambled on Listo alignment and didn't really try and get any other information, just went with the 'norm' and voted Listo. There was no attempt at weighing the options. That is suspicious behaviour.
    3. Would I find Robo suspicious if he didn't vote Nefarious and for some reason scum decided too kill NT last night and he flipped town? Hard too say. I could tell "yes I'd still find him suspicious" and that'd be it. But, I feel like I could. Obviously if NT died after the flip I would realise my read would be wrong, but doesn't mean the information out of the trains are useless. At that time, I 100% thought NT would be a better lynch than Listo. I could maybe see that Robo committed too Listo with no real consideration of other possibilities and that can be seen as a scum just jumping on the ride. Robo's vote is still the most important vote of that day, in my opinion. It dictated the rest of the day. So no my vote on Robo isn't entirely based around Nef. Nef is a big reason for my read on Robo, but it's not all of it.

- - - Updated - - -

Anyway for what it is worth I do believe Robo and Nef could be aligned. I also think Nef looks more suspicious than Robo. Nef's vote on listo was rather opportunistic, so I would rather lynch Nef today but you seem to be very confident in your scumread in Robo so I'm okay with my vote here for now
    I can also vote Nefarious today. I'm happy with either.

5+ Year Old Account
    Alright, here's my reads. Willing to go into more depth if requested:

Town:

Crackleslap - I'm fairly certain that Crackle is Town. Taking a step back to consider how weird the Listo situation happened to be isn't something I could see Scum doing unless they were playing a long con. In my experience, when Crackle is Scum he just of sort of sits back in such situations and lets them play out to result in a mislynch and is much more opportunistic in regards to exploiting mistakes to sow chaos.

Graeham - For obvious reasons.

Neutral:

Dupti - I don't have a read on Dupti yet. I do recall him saying in the sign up thread that he'd be busy, so of all the quiet players I see him in the most favourable light.

Kryllian - No strong read either way, though the closest of the neutral reads in regards to shifting towards the town category. I do like the vote on Robo, since early votes help foster discussion and show intent. On second thought, I might as well move him there but I'm lazy.

Lora - I'll be honest and say I rarely, if ever, know what to make of Lora.

Marack - Largely a neutral read, though I dislike the mention of fluff on D2. It's an eerie echo of Nef saying similar even though the amount of fluff back on D1 was very minor.

Strikered - I generally don't have much of a read on Strikered as he tends to be one of the quieter players. I'll be suspicious of him if there isn't something of note from him when the game advances further, though.

Scum:

Nefarious Tea - Nef is essentially the one who condemned Listo. He could have voted for Virothe instead who had not shown up as of the time of his vote and as Crackle stated his vote seemed to be a case of just following the crowd in an opportunistic manner. I also dislike Nef bringing up fluff today as an argument in his favour. If he was concerned about people not posting stuff of relevance to the game, then I don't understand why he wouldn't be more concerned about people not showing up. Unless he didn't want to draw attention to quiet players because he's scum and a buddy of his was being quiet?

Robozerim - I can actually buy into his bias in regards to Virothe. I don't like the tone of his post in response to Crackle, though. It feels a bit overly defensive

Virothe - He forgot about the game starting. I could buy into that, though I believe he said the same thing the last time around too. Other than that, I'm suspicious of him in the context that he hadn't posted when I cast my vote on him and Nef overlooked him as a viable option. It could be coincidence, though if Nef is Scum there's merit to the idea that Virothe is as well.

Apologies for the messy layout, I wanted to elaborate more but I have to dash so cut it short and may have rushed a few reads.

- - - Updated - - -

Voting intention:

Either Nef, Robo or Virothe in that order.

Not voting just yet since there's 48 hours until the deadline so plenty of time for discussion.

7+ Year Old Account
    Well... made that comment before doing stuff in wow then went to bed... posted around 930pm my time. Now I have a small break at lunch where I can look at the thread, but wont be able to add a lot til this afternoon. I'll provide my reads then, but im sure some will mirror things already stated.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Marack View Post
    wow
    Can you stop with the fluff talk, please?

#NotSalty

7+ Year Old Account
    Slight town:

My vote was on Graeham at the beginning of the day, as is my tradition. My vote on listo at the end was to get a lynch off and not have a d1 repeat on d2. The FF talk reasoning was a veiled threat to get them off that random fluff.

Quote Originally Posted by Graeham II View Post
    Virothe - He forgot about the game starting. I could buy into that, though I believe he said the same thing the last time around too. Other than that, I'm suspicious of him in the context that he hadn't posted when I cast my vote on him and Nef overlooked him as a viable option. It could be coincidence, though if Nef is Scum there's merit to the idea that Virothe is as well.
    Meh the tl:dr version of my shit is that my family is fucking crazy and I'm moving at the end of the month.

Reading through what's happened today I have a bit more leaning toward Robo being scum than I do town, but I'm not going to jump on a train right now.

Day two votes so far, a third of the way through the game day:

Code:
    Robo: 2 Kryllian#98, Dupti#108

With 10 alive it takes 6 to lynch

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Virothe View Post
    Meh the tl:dr version of my shit is that my family is fucking crazy and I'm moving at the end of the month.

Reading through what's happened today I have a bit more leaning toward Robo being scum than I do town, but I'm not going to jump on a train right now.
    I'm sorry to hear it. By the sounds of it, you and Lora are having a tough time in the real world and are both understandably distracted as a result.

I'm going to throw a vote out now, though.

Vote: Nefarious Tea

I'll switch over to Robo if need be to secure a lynch, though Nef is the player I trust least out of my reads.

Quote Originally Posted by Graeham II View Post
    I'm sorry to hear it. By the sounds of it, you and Lora are having a tough time in the real world and are both understandably distracted as a result.
    Meh, really doesn't excuse that much I've just been lazy and I keep getting VT which normally I'm fine with but so many of these games have been so dead for action it's hard to maintain interest when you don't have an ability to utilize. Last game I had shit going on and got sucked dry pretty quick (which is fine, I did what I could for my team) but it blows for there to be 4-5 hours between posts right now and it's really unwarranted outside people bein in the same mindset I am

also

Vote: Nef Tea

Just to get something moving here