Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by SOFTNUT View Post
    i did this insane thing where i ignored the fact that eggs exist at all and just did dailies, and while doing them i would keep and eye out for anything that looked like an egg.
    Right........thats not confusing at all.

Quote Originally Posted by cparle87 View Post
    I only play one toon and I never ran out of things to do during WoD. It annoys me when people parrot the completely incorrect statement that there "was nothing to do outside raiding." They just go down the list of what there was to do, cross of the list things they don't enjoy, and then claim there's nothing.

It's like going to the fridge, not seeing anything you're in the mood for, and lying and saying it's empty.
    Well besides of the CM, apexis dailies that were a tweak to be totally optional because people bitched of the dailiy burn out of Pandaria, the table game that I have to admit I loved it because of the gold and you could play with addons into setting a nice squad of followers, there wasn't much new content from that expansion because it got cut in half because blizzard rushed to make Legion. I would loved to explore the ocean of Draenor and Shattran like they originally wanted but oh well, maybe we can get a draenor 2.0 or some clone of draenor in another planet to enjoy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Varitok View Post
    No, she is my waifu. Stop posting and delete this thread immediately.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ophenia View Post
    Voted Baine because... Well, Baine. Total nonsensical character, looks like World War II Italy, nobody really understands what role he's supposed to fill, not even himself

15+ Year Old Account
    I did this grind recently without CRZ, it took like 2.5 weeks, and I got about 8 eggs a day.

It's easy, just do it :P
    Here is something to believe in!

15+ Year Old Account
    Well I did it in BC, the old fashioned way and just chunked away at it. Buddy of mine during Cata actually client side modded the eggs to take the form of a giant elemental boss, so they stuck out like crazy.

Quote Originally Posted by Maxrokur View Post
    Well besides of the CM, apexis dailies that were a tweak to be totally optional because people bitched of the dailiy burn out of Pandaria, the table game that I have to admit I loved it because of the gold and you could play with addons into setting a nice squad of followers, there wasn't much new content from that expansion because it got cut in half because blizzard rushed to make Legion. I would loved to explore the ocean of Draenor and Shattran like they originally wanted but oh well, maybe we can get a draenor 2.0 or some clone of draenor in another planet to enjoy.
    Well, there was also scouring all the dungeons for the mog when the prepatch hit, the raids weren't bad, world bosses for the mount. If you liked pet battling, which I do, there were tamers in each zone and over a dozen legendary pets to fight each day for pet charms and pets you couldn't get anywhere. Tanaan, with the pet tamers, numerous apexis zones for gold and trade goods, the four minibosses for mounts, and the saberstalker farm, was a couple hours in and of itself each day. Like I said, there was a ton to do, but people restrict themselves too much. When you go "this, this, this, this, and this don't count as content" of course you'll be left with very little.

With CRZ, pretty much everybody in the entire region doing Netherwing will be in the same phase as you. This is the main reason why people hate CRZ, because it makes getting anything rare in old content extremely difficult. For challenging ranges like TLPD I suggest boosting a character on a RP realm, as they don't CRZ. But for Netherwing, easier to just assume you won't get eggs and take the full 2 weeks, it isn't that bad.

Quote Originally Posted by The Dark One View Post
    I did this grind recently without CRZ, it took like 2.5 weeks, and I got about 8 eggs a day.

It's easy, just do it :P
    about the same for me, just that i got like 2 or 3 (and took a bit longer obviously)
    top guild member
    multi gladiator

giving wow insight daily - expert in wow

Just to the dailies. Takes a month or so but if you mix it with Ogri'la or other TBC reputations it will go fast.

I used an addon called SONAR (might not be on Twitch) you basically set it running and start moving around and it automatically shows you were the eggs are.

I used it to get the crystals for Long Forgotten Hippogryph as well, took me like 5 minutes on Ravencrest EU to find them all

Ehh, good old 2007, I remember very clearly, me and a good friend of mine were farming primal fires and airs on elemental plateau in nagrand for 280% flying, once we got enough gold we started doing some netherwing quests. I remember having not so great internet connection and pretty shitty PC and it was making it extremely difficult for me to complete that quest where you had to chase that guy on netherwing, you have no idea how hard that is to chase that guy with less than 20 fps and 250+ ms. "Farming" eggs wasn't a cakewalk either, the place was almost always packed with people, at any given time, alot of people were constantly flying around the isle, alot of people running around in the cave aswell, but you know what? ...I wasn't even complaining about having a wooden PC and now we have people who complaining about addons not working CROSSREALM SO HOW CAN THEY FARM THE EGGS OTEHRWISE OMG... the fuck is wrong with you people jesus christ

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by quite an expert in wow View Post
    about the same for me, just that i got like 2 or 3 (and took a bit longer obviously)
    You're probably not in a hurry to repeat this grind, but for future reference, the mobs in the mines drop a good amount of eggs if you kill more than you need to
    Here is something to believe in!