Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Super Dickmann View Post
    To be expected. A hack congratulates other hacks on hack writing. Dude must be glad that there's people writing even worse stories than his.
    This is some twilight zone type shit.
    "Father, is it over? I see only darkness before me."

@Jastall @GreenJesus

I couldn't stop laughing when that bit with the bell happened. GoT fans got to experience their own Sylv burning the tree because some bitch gave her lip moment.

Set aside A Good War conclusively making Warcraft's burning of an inhabited area full of surrendered innocents better than GoT's, even in Warbringers at least Sylvanas didn't lose her shit because the frequency at which the leaves rustled triggered her PTSD. And Sylvanas is intended to be a one-note villainous caricature. Bravo Dabid, you made Golden and Danuser look like literary masterminds.
    Dear god, you just caused a Star Wars trilogy written by Golden and Danuser.

Although I guess they could tag along with the one that's going to be made by Dumb and Dumber. They'd be the producers, Danuser and Golden would write the script and Rian Johnson would direct it. Instant classic right there. Especially if Tommy Wiseau plays all the roles.
    Last edited by Mehrunes; 2019-05-13 at 11:33 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

Quote Originally Posted by Tripzzz View Post
    Danuser literally thinks it was "brilliant". The lead narrative designer is actually enjoying the trainwreck of GoT's latest episode. It all makes sense now...

https://twitter.com/Moorgard/status/1127781070701678592
    Duh. This was Teldrassil except even more retarded and *shocking*. Danuser probably just wishes he could have written the part where Sylvanas goes nuts because Nathanos didn't want to make out with her.

Quote Originally Posted by Jastall View Post
    Duh. This was Teldrassil except even more retarded and *shocking*. Danuser probably just wishes he could have written the part where Sylvanas goes nuts because Nathanos didn't want to make out with her.
    Just you wait. If we get any written story where we can get a glimpse into Sylvanas' mind before she gets axed we will learn that the reason why she's waging her war is because she constantly hears the bells of surrendering Gilneas and it pisses her off.
    Last edited by Mehrunes; 2019-05-13 at 11:32 PM.
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

Quote Originally Posted by MikeBogina View Post
    Tyrion should have been killed by now. He's like Baine, a character you don't want on your side.

Ollenna would still be alive, her dragons would still be alive, the Night King wouldn't have a dragon to destroy the wall, Lyanna/Jorah and all them other dead people would still be alive, Mysundae would still be alive, Varys... probably alive.

I guess the only downside would be the Sandsnakes still being alive :/
    It's so obvious that Tyrion betrayed Danny because he is biased towards his home and family. Why did Danny trust him on invading his own family's home? And did Danny really not punish him for freeing Jaime? She punished Varys for much less with death. Tyrion was basically wrong about everything in the last few seasons.
    Last edited by GreenJesus; 2019-05-13 at 11:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by McNeil View Post
    If the latest GoT writers wrote WoW, we would deal with N'Zoth in 8.2 and Azshara Vanessa Vancleef in 8.3
    Fixed that for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Jastall View Post
    If this episode came out before the burning of Teldrassil happened, I'm sure Danuser would have wrote that bit in. "It's BriLLiAnT!"
    "Father, is it over? I see only darkness before me."

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    My entire argument is that in the grand scheme both factions are equally "weak willed" under the weak blanket you're using in an attempt to cover everything. After You went on your hilarious rant after your faction got made fun of.

You talk in circles but don't actually say anything, you try to critique the Horde but make it plainly obvious you never paid enough attention to have a critique worth reading.

The only thing you reinforced is you're proud of not knowing what you're talking about.

Also you brought the Alliance into this, so not exactly sure why you're still clinging to a victim card.
    You're talking in circles again AND have a bad memory

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Highelf View Post
    You're talking in circles again AND have a bad memory
    You say the Horde is weak willed, freak out when its pointed out with the same type of examples can be applied to literally anything in the WoW universe, cant defend a point or even use a term correctly, and end every single one of your posts with a passive aggressive smiley because your point has no actual ground to stand on.

Every single one of your responses is the exact same nonsense trying to pass off as wise critique but, yea I'm the one talking in circles. You do you.

But atleast you finally ditched the pretense of argument so that's some slight progress.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Mechagnome
    5+ Year Old Account
    I don't know I can at least understand Dany, all the buildup to this spot and her people peel off one by one doubting and conspiring at the final hour. I don't like it but I can understand it and it fits with that dark underlying they have always had with her. Sylvanas just... welp she's off the cliff of zero hope and most of her recent actions fly in the face of her explained purpose and knowledge she is supposed to have had. I mean she cant even keep the Horde together and that's her one job. Better to just end it in the most satisfying way possible for the playerbase. Be it the full on Poochy, or ideally just make her a really fun raid boss with some great Transmog options.

Quote Originally Posted by Seylene View Post
    I don't know I can at least understand Dany, all the buildup to this spot and her people peel off one by one doubting and conspiring at the final hour. I don't like it but I can understand it and it fits with that dark underlying they have always had with her. Sylvanas just... welp she's off the cliff of zero hope and most of her recent actions fly in the face of her explained purpose and knowledge she is supposed to have had. I mean she cant even keep the Horde together and that's her one job. Better to just end it in the most satisfying way possible for the playerbase. Be it the full on Poochy, or ideally just make her a really fun raid boss with some great Transmog options.
    It's actually impressive how well the problems match up, even just when it comes to their opposition. While retroactively Cersei was clearly the best monarch out of the remaining three candidates, and managed to be fiscally responsible, avoid any pointless casualties against the largely harmless zombies and offered refuge to innocents in her keep, you have to keep the rest in mind too.

Jon is effectively the Baine or Saurfang of the equation. We're told he's the heart of the people and everyone loves him, but there's really no reason why, nor is this ever shown to us beyond the small insular cast. Dude has only fucked up non-stop since he got stabbed for falling to a literal cardboard cut out. Then he ran in alone into a cavalry charge and got all his men killed and got crowned for it, with everyone praising his excellent leadership and wisdom. Then he hooks up with Dany, all well and good. Next time he has any decision making power, he sends their magically respawning Dothraki to all die and proceeds to do nothing of value in the entire fight. From this everyone seems to gleam that he's somehow suited for leadership, culminating with when he can't even keep his own equally as magically respawning troops from going on a raping spree and barely even attempts to, despite being told that he's so loved and respected. So loved and respected that his own guys try to kill him when he does his one deed of the episode of trying to stop a rape.
    Dickmann's Law: As a discussion on the Lore forums becomes longer, the probability of the topic derailing to become about Sylvanas approaches 1.

Tinkers will be the next Class confirmed.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    You say the Horde is weak willed, freak out when its pointed out with the same type of examples can be applied to literally anything in the WoW universe, cant defend a point or even use a term correctly, and end every single one of your posts with a passive aggressive smiley because your point has no actual ground to stand on.

Every single one of your responses is the exact same nonsense trying to pass off as wise critique but, yea I'm the one talking in circles. You do you.

But atleast you finally ditched the pretense of argument so that's some slight progress.
    You got called out on your head canon and "horde" are no different, and your argument is, well others have done it too. YOU brought that up, no one else. You haven't once expanded on or attempted to have a decent polite discussion or debate. You just assume people that don't agree with you are lower than you, not as learned as you or something else entirely. Every single one of your posts has some sort of snarky passive aggressive remark hidden within it or...at the end(see above quote)

But hey if that works for you man, you do you brother

But hey, at least hopefully you can start to realize you're not always right and that you do the exact same things that you complain that you think others do to you. So hopefully that's some slight progress.

Last edited by Highelf; 2019-05-14 at 09:15 AM.

It's actually impressive how well the problems match up, even just when it comes to their opposition. While retroactively Cersei was clearly the best monarch out of the remaining three candidates, and managed to be fiscally responsible, avoid any pointless casualties against the largely harmless zombies and offered refuge to innocents in her keep, you have to keep the rest in mind too.

Jon is effectively the Baine or Saurfang of the equation. We're told he's the heart of the people and everyone loves him, but there's really no reason why, nor is this ever shown to us beyond the small insular cast. Dude has only fucked up non-stop since he got stabbed for falling to a literal cardboard cut out. Then he ran in alone into a cavalry charge and got all his men killed and got crowned for it, with everyone praising his excellent leadership and wisdom. Then he hooks up with Dany, all well and good. Next time he has any decision making power, he sends their magically respawning Dothraki to all die and proceeds to do nothing of value in the entire fight. From this everyone seems to gleam that he's somehow suited for leadership, culminating with when he can't even keep his own equally as magically respawning troops from going on a raping spree and barely even attempts to, despite being told that he's so loved and respected. So loved and respected that his own guys try to kill him when he does his one deed of the episode of trying to stop a rape.
    The only thing that GoT is missing is a Blanduin stand-in.

Quote Originally Posted by Wilfire View Post
    Good Queen Cersei, who honorably refuses to shoot her exposed opponent and her dragon during parley or even hurt the brother she's hated her entire life. So great is her benevolence that despite outnumbering the siege-weapon less morons and their respawned army in front of her city, she doesn't attack them either until the dragon flies in, also out of a sense of fair play.
    Dickmann's Law: As a discussion on the Lore forums becomes longer, the probability of the topic derailing to become about Sylvanas approaches 1.

Tinkers will be the next Class confirmed.

There's your head canon. They are the most played and most popular allied race. period. throw whatever ideals that are in your head at it. End of the day, stats don't lie. Not sure why you had to bring politics in to this or suggest name calling. Usually a sign that someone is getting backed in a corner. Again, the most cringeworthy is subjective to everyone outside of your head. I've read people calling you the same thing. Have a good day
    But @Wildberry didn't even contest it being the most played and popular Allied Race. Given how the rest of your reply here simply follows from this misrepresentation, nothing in it makes actual sense.

I knew you'd bring Alliance in to this even though I never mentioned them and was clearly talking about the "horde" only, of which you had nothing to say about. Thanks for being a stereotype. you truly embody that which makes the "horde". instead of dealing with their own problems and looking inside themselves, they look for ways out or try to justify what they truly are and compare it. So far everything I've typed has reinforced the history of the "horde". Have a good day
    Yes, you were talking about the Horde only. Except your point about the Horde only is special pleading, which is exactly what @Friendlyimmolation tried to point out to you.

Quote Originally Posted by Wilfire View Post
    Well, there's Blan. Different kind of bland from Blanduin, sure, but on the other hand both of them are primarily plot devices instead of actual characters at this point. There are other similarities as well.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    But @Wildberry didn't even contest it being the most played and popular Allied Race. Given how the rest of your reply here simply follows from this misrepresentation, nothing in it makes actual sense.

Yes, you were talking about the Horde only. Except your point about the Horde only is special pleading, which is exactly what @Friendlyimmolation tried to point out to you.
    Then just leave it at that. Why bring it what he thinks are "philosophies" in to it?

the "horde" and especially the orcs are extremely weak willed and easily manipulated...very easily. period. That's what I originally stated and that's the underlying truth of anything else that gets mentioned. period.

10+ Year Old Account
    There's your head canon. They are the most played and most popular allied race. period. throw whatever ideals that are in your head at it. End of the day, stats don't lie. Not sure why you had to bring politics in to this or suggest name calling. Usually a sign that someone is getting backed in a corner. Again, the most cringeworthy is subjective to everyone outside of your head. I've read people calling you the same thing. Have a good day
    Yeah, as @Mehrunes has pointed out I haven't really contested the statistics. At all. I've only pointed out population numbers=/=fans of a race's lore. That's not really a difficult point to grasp. For some reason, you're tripping all over yourself trying to imply something that I haven't done. Congratulations on that.

As far as "name calling" goes, sometimes people are called names because the name caller is losing. Other times the names are just accurate descriptors. Given that you don't seem to have a handle on the substance of this point, I think it's pretty obvious which one of those is the case.

And where did I bring politics into this?

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Then just leave it at that. Why bring it what he thinks are "philosophies" in to it?

the "horde" and especially the orcs are extremely weak willed and easily manipulated...very easily. period. That's what I originally stated and that's the underlying truth of anything else that gets mentioned. period.
    And again, the orcs are no more weak willed than any other race regardless of faction. You chose a strange hilll for your argument to die on.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenJesus View Post
    It's so obvious that Tyrion betrayed Danny because he is biased towards his home and family. Why did Danny trust him on invading his own family's home? And did Danny really not punish him for freeing Jaime? She punished Varys for much less with death. Tyrion was basically wrong about everything in the last few seasons.
    My guess is that Tyrion's punishment for freeing Jaime will occur in the final episode.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenJesus View Post
    Season 1-4 Tyrion, absolute amazing character, possibly my favorite. Season 5-8 Tyrion... who the fuck are you? Fuck off somewheres please and die xD
    He didn't get shit done in Mirreen(?), he tells her to leave her boyfriend who is quite efficient at getting shit down, behind cause it might not look good bringing him(like anyone who is gonna side with her gives two shits) then once they get there, tells her to not use her foreign armies or dragons and that wont look good either, which then Yarra(?) her fleet and the leaders of Dorne taken out, his dipshit idea to attack a useless castle gets Dany's fleet wiped out and her unsullied stuck across Westeros while the Lannisters take out Ollenna and her forces and their gold, which is use to buy an elite army of 20k(in the books, they're badass). Her really is a shitty military adviser and that doesn't include his mistakes in trying to do a truce with Cercei when Dany is ready to just wiped the bitch out, and thus leads to the Night King getting a dragon, which causes the Long(week or two) Night to begin and gives Cersei even more time to build up her defenses... which gets another dragon killed and MySundae executed. He also reveals Jon's parentage to Varys who at this point, wasn't having issue with Dany, but then leads to the dude trying to poison her and try to get jon to turn on her, which he then throws under the bus, to only then go and free his brother who is now an enemy... Sorry rant, I just hate how stupid this character is now
    And did Danny really not punish him for freeing Jaime?
    She hasn't had a chance yet, but she's going to based on the leaks posted over 5 months ago, that so far are correct...

Euron's fleet takes down Rhaegal.

Jaime betrays the North. Missandei is captured.

Dany's army captures Jaime. Brienne tries to talk to him but he refuses.

Sansa tells Tyrion about Jon's lineage. Tyrion tells Varys.

Varys betrays Dany because he thinks Jon would be a better ruler.

Cersei has Missandei executed.

Dany has Varys executed. Dany assaults King's Landing and it's one-sided as hell.

Tyrion begs her to show mercy but she refuses.

Tyrion frees Jaime to try to get Cersei out of the city.

King's Landing gets wrecked in the battle. Drogon burns Euron's fleet.

The Hound fights his brother. They both die.

Jaime fights Euron and kills him, but Jaime is mortally wounded.

Jaime makes it to Cersei and they die together.

Dany is executing everyone in King's Landing. Jon and Tyrion are upset.

Dany has Tyrion arrested to be executed for freeing Jaime.

Tyrion tries to convince Jon that his family will never be safe because his lineage makes him a threat to Dany's rule.

Jon tries to talk to Dany but she justifies her actions.

Jon pledges himself to Dany but then stabs her, then surrenders himself.

A council gets formed to decide who the King should be. Tyrion gives a speech and everyone votes on Bran to become King. The end.

In the epilogue, Jon takes the black again for killing Dany. Arya leaves. Sansa rules the North. Bran oversees his council of Tyrion, Davos, Sam, and Bronn.

It's kinda similar to Sylvanas, except Baine killed fellow Horde members to free an enemy and has a system in place where he can challenge his "queen" for leadership.
    Last edited by MikeBogina; 2019-05-14 at 12:57 PM.