Page 18 of 21 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Najnaj View Post
    Poor is a relative term and it is very much tied to all violent crime.
    No, it isn't relative. no, it's not, their personality, their choices and so on lead to them being criminals, it also leads to being poor. Most poor people aren't criminals and would never hurt anyone. The class hate is strong with you.

Quote Originally Posted by Najnaj View Post
    As for the rest of your random rightwing populism message... lol
    Nope, heard from people living in Sweden. They can get up to like 3000 euro per month in benefits, not even working. That's far more than I make, even accounting for differences in cost of living. Don't come here pretending they're poor and that's why they commit crime. They get more than the people slaving away in factories 8+ hours per day by just sitting on their asses.

Why the fuck do you think they choose Sweden instead of a country like Estonia? Because they would have to actually work here.
    Last edited by Darya; 2019-05-14 at 01:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by The Dark One View Post
    But if you're just looking to chat, or shoot your shot, then expect to be put in your place for ignoring all my non-verbal cues and body language. (Unless you're really attractive, but then chances are I'm already looking at you ;P).
    And that's really the crux of it. Not much more needs to be said here.

You have to admit that several people, who keep pretending they would understand the meaning of no, refuse to admit that probably girls with headphones on their heads don't want to be disturbed with sexual advances on public transportation. You are a '''white knight'' to suggest that. And then of course, like clockwork, it went to ''REFUGEES WHO RUPE WHITE WUMEN'' with, like clockwork, the blindingly obvious point that the fact the girls are not willing is a moot point compared to ''DIRTY SWARTHY NON WHITE HAVING SEX WITH MY WOMEN''
    Last edited by sarahtasher; 2019-05-14 at 01:52 PM.

If im on the buss with headphones on, id rather not have some random girl come and hit on me. IM not dressed up for her, im on my way home from work. If i smile its because im happy or enjoying something, not because some random girl wants me to smile. I know i look good, i dont need some random woman to tell me that. Im polite, its how i was raised, that doesnt mean im into her, im polite to everyone....

Or who the fuck am i kidding, i take my own car to work.
    So this will never happen anyway. Fuck public transportation, its full of ppl with no personal hygiene smelling like something that died last decade but havent realized it yet.
    None of us really changes over time. We only become more fully what we are.

Any man that gets angry due to rejection should learn not to, especially if he's violent. The problem is that men are designed to chase women, the survival of the species depends on it. Men have it harder in the dating world because they are almost always put in a vulnerable position of rejection due to a woman choosing the man.

A woman engrossed in reading a book and having headphones on may not be the right time to approach a woman but it is not the same as saying that it is a bad time. Simple try your luck and if it doesn't work out, walk away...situation done. Only a paranoid person thinks like what Mr. Coyote incites, the one in a few thousand that should not be the anecdote to punish all men or teach all men a lesson.

Quote Originally Posted by Odintdk View Post
    Who the fuck are some of you (including the maggot with the original tweet), to tell me or any other guy here, when and how to deal/interact with other human beings? I'll do what I deem right at any given moment. I'm a grown up. And if you don't like that, you could fuck right off.

This here is why social media, while beneficial as a tool, is more harmful and quite a cancer to society at this point.
    Ah, here we go, name, avatar, and behavior that SCREAMS alt-right edgelord. I'm fracking sure that people like you, you keep droning on that ''SJW KANT PREVENT TO TALK TO WOMEN'' would accept that the girl in question is not interested in you and not immediately start squealing that she is FAT/LESBIAN/UGLY/SJW

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Bunzai View Post
    Any man that gets angry due to rejection should learn not to, especially if he's violent. The problem is that men are designed to chase women, the survival of the species depends on it. Men have it harder in the dating world because they are almost always put in a vulnerable position of rejection due to a woman choosing the man.

A woman engrossed in reading a book and having headphones on may not be the right time to approach a woman but it is not the same as saying that it is a bad time. Simple try your luck and if it doesn't work out, walk away...situation done. Only a paranoid person thinks like what Mr. Coyote incites, the one in a few thousand that should not be the anecdote to punish all men or teach all men a lesson.
    How he is paranoid ? Some edgelords (and American ones : only one nation can be that stereotypically obnoxious and ignorant of social cues) does not get the whole point that they are places to make sexual advances to girls and places to not make sexual advances to girl. I'm not sure that those usual suspects would get that ''patient in a comatose ward'' is a sign that she does not want your junk in her face.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've only ever gotten angry once when being rejected and that was when I was in Middle School and I asked a girl out and she said "No, I don't date black guys." I said, "Oh okay" and then internally I was pretty mad at her, but I didn't actually say anything mean towards her. It actually fucked me up for a while, because 99% of the girls at my school were white I felt like none of them would like me because of my race. Obviously wasn't the case, but I was young and getting rejected in middle school was a big deal.

Quote Originally Posted by Sliske View Post
    I do. This guy is called a 'nice guy.' A nice guy is a guy who first looks over his shoulder to make sure you are watching, then does something 'nice' or 'thoughtful.'

The goal is always the same - sex or money. In this case, it is sex. This guy genuinely believes that if he shows how much of a nice guy he is, women will have sex with him.

People use the means they have to attract the other sex.

If you are funny, you make her laugh.
    If you are hot, you turn her on just by visuals alone.
    If you are confident, you turn her on by making her feel secure.
    If you are rich and powerful, you get her by throwing money at her.

Now what happens if you are a manipulative incel? Thats right - you attempt to manipulate her into getting with you. You do this by doing the above - pretending to be nice. But again, you only act nice after first looking over your shoulder and making sure someone is watching.

Another word for these people are 'male feminists' and they are notoriously dangerous for women to be around. Because if you don't give the nice guy what he wants, thats when shit turns ugly - rape, assault, blackmail, slander - anything can happen once you've upset a male feminist.
    #notallmen!

You mean that incels pose as male feminists to hide their true agenda, right? I don't agree that they are the same kind of person.
    Mother pus bucket!

Quote Originally Posted by Sanstos View Post
    Came across this... piece... and Im going to hold off my own personal opinions on it.

I have hit on women and been rejected. I've never felt angry or turned violent. In fact, Its a humbling experience connecting with someone, all the planets align together, I take my shot AND.......... BOOM! Rejected.

I have landed dates and I have passed on dates. Been on every side of the spectrum and I have yet to feel angry, anxious or turn violent.

But thats JUST me, so im asking if anyone has experienced this OR know someone who has and would like your thoughts on this.

[IMG]https://i.imgur.com/VozXV71.jpg[/]

This whole topic is both ignorant and sexist.

Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    This whole topic is both ignorant and sexist.
    It certainly not ignorant, since the usual suspects are pretending that girls with a book and headphones on their heads are obviously wanting to receive lame pick up lines. They also keep pretending that they would handle well the extremely probably reaction of the girl.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sarahtasher View Post
    You have to admit that several people, who keep pretending they would understand the meaning of no, refuse to admit that probably girls with headphones on their heads don't want to be disturbed with sexual advances on public transportation. You are a '''white knight'' to suggest that. And then of course, like clockwork, it went to ''REFUGEES WHO RUPE WHITE WUMEN'' with, like clockwork, the blindingly obvious point that the fact the girls are not willing is a moot point compared to ''DIRTY SWARTHY NON WHITE HAVING SEX WITH MY WOMEN''
    So you are saying rape is acceptable, except by white men, because the offenders aren't white? Rape should be unacceptable in all cases, not just in the cases where you are trying to slime someone you dont like.

--- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

It certainly not ignorant, since the usual suspects are pretending that girls with a book and headphones on their heads are obviously wanting to receive lame pick up lines. They also keep pretending that they would handle well the extremely probably reaction of the girl.
    The ignorance is to assume that only men make unwanted advances and are the only ones who get aggressive when rejected. Can we agree on that?

If she didn't want to have sex with me, then why does she exist in my world? But you know what always gets a woman in the mood? a broken nose.

/s

virtue status: signaled.

Trying to push the "rape culture" argument I see. Violent assholes don't have to be rejected to become violent assholes. Film at 11.
    Me thinks Chromie has a whole lot of splaining to do!

Maybe they need reality to smack them in the face.

I don't care if you have a 200 IQ or the body of a Greek god, if you bother me while I have headphones in and am reading a book/working out/whatever then you have boundary issues and I will be pissed off. Take a hint.

Ah, here we go, name, avatar, and behavior that SCREAMS alt-right edgelord. I'm fracking sure that people like you, you keep droning on that ''SJW KANT PREVENT TO TALK TO WOMEN'' would accept that the girl in question is not interested in you and not immediately start squealing that she is FAT/LESBIAN/UGLY/SJW

- - - Updated - - -

How he is paranoid ? Some edgelords (and American ones : only one nation can be that stereotypically obnoxious and ignorant of social cues) does not get the whole point that they are places to make sexual advances to girls and places to not make sexual advances to girl. I'm not sure that those usual suspects would get that ''patient in a comatose ward'' is a sign that she does not want your junk in her face.
    He as in men who encompass the act of thinking that "She dressed up for him, she picked the bus because he was on it" as what Mr. Coyote says....only paranoid people think that way. Talking to a woman on the bus is not a sexual advance it is trying to start a conversation, a sexual advance would be groping or touching a woman, a sexual assault would be doing it without her permission.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    Maybe they need reality to smack them in the face.

I don't care if you have a 200 IQ or the body of a Greek god, if you bother me while I have headphones in and am reading a book/working out/whatever then you have boundary issues and I will be pissed off. Take a hint.
    There is a term called mixed signals, not implying this directly to you as you may genuinely have your boundaries. But a lot of women try to look busy especially around men they like so that they don't look too available, because looking too available comes across as pathetic in this modern day socially layered society. And because men do probably 90% of the pursuing, they are the ones that have to navigate this intricate landmine, sure some men are IQ geniuses but some are not and some are more prone to emotion and impulse decisions when trying to talk to women. Men may need some help in timing, no disagreement there, but I think a lot of women need to also have more patience when dealing with these matters...it's not always easy to put yourself at risk of rejection and point in case even if a woman may look available it doesn't mean she still can't reject a man.

Me thought this how me supposed to mate. Me run out of woods and mate with first female me see.

If me feel romantic me say "come to cave" if she say no because she shy then me hit with club and carry her back. Me nice guy.

So basically: "Completely and utterly agree with the way I want you to interact with other, different human beings, or you're an alt-right edgelord." Followed by personal insults based on name and avatar.

Do you not get tired of repeating the same keywords in your posts? You must've described everybody who disagrees with your oddly offensive views, as an "edgelord" at this point. At least from what I could read in this thread. Learn some new insults. You know, for variety and our continued reading entertainment. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by zhero View Post
    the problem is, they are directing this at all men, and its wrong of him to assume that all women want to be left alone, especially when there is insanity out there like reddit pages that privatize their board because men were "harassing" the women there trying to date them when they made that board for the intent of complaining about how they are single and no one wants to date them.

this is why the human race is going to fall.
    are they? are they really? it sounded to me like they are directing it specifically to the guys who think and act the way that he described in that post (and yes, those guys exist, not all of them do or say every single thing in that post all at once, but at one point or another, i heard most of the things he lists, like there was a period in my life where i literally started dressing like a bag lady, becasue I didn't want to give a wrong impression and isn't THAT a fucked up thing....). not all men act that way. WE KNOW. this is directed at those that do. unfortunately - its pointless anyways, becasue the ones that DO act that way, are not going to listen anyways.

you know I have to wonder what actual relationship success rate is from meeting women on public transit.... I don't have high hopes. there are so.... many... better places to meet other people and socialize with them. I'm not going to claim all, becasue i wouldn't know, but I would bet that a LOT of people taking public transit tend not to be happy about it and becasue of that, are not in the most receptive mood. you go on public transit because you have to get from point A to point B. not becasue you are looking to be social.

another point. some trips can take a long time. i get it. you are bored. it is YOUR responsibility to arrange for your own entertainment, expecting other people to entertain you is arrogant.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Odintdk View Post
    So basically: "Completely and utterly agree with the way I want you to interact with other, different human beings, or you're an alt-right edgelord." Followed by personal insults based on name and avatar.

Do you not get tired of repeating the same keywords in your posts? You must've described everybody who disagrees with your oddly offensive views, as an "edgelord" at this point. At least from what I could read in this thread. Learn some new insults. You know, for variety and our continued reading entertainment. Thanks.
    You didn't know?? Solaire is the new Pepe dude. Honk honk praise the sun.