Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by FuxieDK View Post
    CRZ isn't active for current expansion, as always... I always seem plenty of people on my server.. Usually 5-6,5K online players.
    That's not even half of what Nost had on 1 realm :x

I'm on the two most populated realms, Illidan and Stormrage.

I only see people in the main cities and at WQs, other than that, it's barren.

Quote Originally Posted by PollyO View Post
    Yes I understand your point. I just feel that the majority amount of players that kept with the game will get frustrated because of what we've become accustomed to. That is all.
    I'm pretty sure the reason they're checking out classic, will be because they're tired of the trash that they've become accustomed to.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Laqweeta View Post
    That's not even half of what Nost had on 1 realm :x

I'm on the two most populated realms, Illidan and Stormrage.

I only see people in the main cities and at WQs, other than that, it's barren.
    You cannot compare Private Servers to Vanilla experience... It's almost as different as Vanilla vs <Insert any expansion>...

Never heard of Illidan server... Must be small or on the wrong side of the pond.
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

You cannot compare Private Servers to Vanilla experience... It's almost as different as Vanilla vs <Insert any expansion>...

Never heard of Illidan server... Must be small or on the wrong side of the pond.
    Illidan is the most populated Horde realm lmao. Stormrage being the most populated Alliance realm.

And like I said, on BOTH realms, I only see people at *elite* WQs and cities.

illidan is one of the most populated server on US for horde.

You are welcome guys... you are welcome.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Onvious View Post
    illidan is one of the most populated server on US for horde.
    As I said, wrong side of the pond..
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

Can someone clarify if you need an active subscription to BOTH have a chance at receiving a beta invitation AND logging in to play it or are inactive accounts eligible for invitation if their bnet account is flagged & you just need a sub to log into the beta servers?

If it's the former you're basically paying your sub fee to gamble an invite.

Quote Originally Posted by Oneer View Post
    Can someone clarify if you need an active subscription to BOTH have a chance at receiving a beta invitation AND log in to play it or are inactive accounts eligible for invitation if their bnet account is flagged & you just need a sub to log into the beta servers?

If it's the former you're basically paying your sub fee to gamble an invite.
    It's the former.

@styil cheers, i'll be waiting for the release in August then.

Quote Originally Posted by styil View Post
    It's the former.
    It's basically a lootbox to get into the Beta!

As I said, wrong side of the pond..
    I....

No words, lmao.

Quote Originally Posted by Howlrunner View Post
    Summer ends near end of September. August would be nearer the middle. September, as always, seems safest option with all honesty.
    Public Beta announced tomorrow, released next Tuesday (05/21).
    Release Date announced tomorrow, released August 20th or 27th.

CALLED THAT RELEASE DATE!!!!
    August 27th!

So in the interviews with the streamers, Blizzard stated that they are going to use what they are calling "layers", which is sharding the whole world for phase one of classic. Do these monkeys even know what Classic is meant to be about.... I think i rather sharding be used for the first few(2) starter zones and be done with it.
    Last edited by Roar-Powah; 2019-05-14 at 05:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Roar-Powah View Post
    So in the interviews with the streamers, Blizzard stated that they are going to use what they are calling "layers", which is sharding the whole world for phase one of classic. Do these monkey's even know what Classic is meant to be about.... I think i rather sharding be used for the first few(2) starter zones and be done with it.
    damn monkeys...im unhappy about that...

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Late August it is. Very nice!

Unfortunate that they're doing a beta. Great way for all the people lucky enough to get in to plan out the best ways to level/farm gold/etc long before anyone else is ever able to log in.

Nothing would make it more Vanilla-accurate than to release with no external beta testing.

Quote Originally Posted by Alcsaar View Post
    Unfortunate that they're doing a beta. Great way for all the people lucky enough to get in to plan out the best ways to level/farm gold/etc long before anyone else is ever able to log in.

Nothing would make it more Vanilla-accurate than to release with no external beta testing.
    What are you talking about? Beta characters never transfer to live. In August we all start anew.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alcsaar View Post

Yeah logging in with critical game bugs that they might have missed or shitty optimization is about as Vanilla-accurate as you can get.

I don't understand how doing a limited beta gives you a fucking advantage lol. If it was a new game? The game is 15 years old though and if it's indeed pretty faithful to the original release, that information is already out there.

Quote Originally Posted by Togabito View Post
    damn monkeys...im unhappy about that...
    Sarcasm? hard to tell on the internet sometimes >.>