Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Ok, even if you are like me and not really loving current WoW's direction, let's be honest.... THAT IS ONE OF THE BEST MOUNTS EVER! my goodness, 10/10

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    That's pretty awesome. Glad to see they're coming up with impactful rewards rather than just the standard "gift package" this time!

Quote Originally Posted by Tyron View Post
    A bit early to announce but holy shit can't wait to ride deathwing this christmas. Dragons coming back next expansion for sure.
    I thought this too.

I'm thinking they wanted to announce the 15th Anniversary Collector's Edition for pre-orders early because of logistics for the statues, and decided to announce this as well so that people woulldn't think there would be no free in-game rewards, only paid stuff.

That's actually a kick ass mount.
    Too bad its something that everyone will have.
    Sort of makes it less epic if everyone and their mother is flying around on it.

Cool reward doe once tho

Quote Originally Posted by Dystemper View Post
    Like the mount. Won't bother though until they fix the classes and the game. No reason to give Blizzard any money until they change for the better
    We are better off without people like you anyways.

Well I guess I will resub at some point this year. That Mount is awesome and better have a Barrel-roll animation

Oh wow, that is actually awesome.

Pretty sweet mount. Might resub come October.

All this is cool and all but...don't take away the RaF pets+mounts.

Quote Originally Posted by Beardedfreak View Post
    We are better off without people like you anyways.
    That's right, the game is better off with out people like me who expect Blizzard to put out a quality product and a game that is fun and engaging . You need more sheep like you who will just buy what ever crap they put in the cash store and continue to give them money for a piss poor quality expansion . The shareholders love lemmings like you. Thanks for being part of the problem
    Non nobis Domine, non nobis, sed nomini tuo da gloriam

10+ Year Old Account
    I will be resubbing for this!

Quote Originally Posted by roboscorcher View Post
    I will be resubbing for this!
    If I thought they were going to fix all the issues with the game and the classes I would resub for it. But if they just keep on going the way they have , I would never use it .
    Non nobis Domine, non nobis, sed nomini tuo da gloriam

10+ Year Old Account
    Bit early, but sure looks great.

Quote Originally Posted by Dystemper View Post
    If I thought they were going to fix all the issues with the game and the classes I would resub for it. But if they just keep on going the way they have , I would never use it .
    Ye ye, we get it you said it literally three times now in a single thread.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

"in celebration of the game’s 15th anniversary, culminating in a 25-player raid (accessible through Raid Finder) that will pit players against some of the most iconic bosses from throughout the game’s history"

Oh dear god no! Not Kael'thas!!!!! No, please, not an LFR Kael'thas! D:

7+ Year Old Account
    Hell yeah, that mount looks sick.

Formerly known as Arafal

Mount is pretty awesome. Even if you didn’t like the raid he was from, the design still looks awesome. Granted, it’s all personal taste, but to me it’s pretty fucking sweet.

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Deathwing an iconic raid boss?

Lol......
    lol how did I know we'd get an edgelord first comment.

Quote Originally Posted by BananaHandsB View Post
    lol how did I know we'd get an edgelord first comment.
    Not my fault he's not an iconic boss. Was literally lauded by the majority as one of the worst.

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Not my fault he's not an iconic boss. Was literally lauded by the majority as one of the worst.
    He is, though. So you're wrong. Too bad, try again some other day.

Looks like we will get BWL raid finder. Can't wait to see the tears and salt on forums ^^