Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    He is, though. So you're wrong. Too bad, try again some other day.
    Not really. Majority of community hated the fight. Not iconic. Try again.

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Deathwing an iconic raid boss?

Lol......
    Deathwing was great. People like to hate on him because it's when LFR was introduced.

It also was the first time it felt like we legitimately were fighting something way out of our league. First damaging his back until you fought him when he was vulnerable. It was a smart way of doing the "average adventurer kills big bad" trope.

Quote Originally Posted by Varitok View Post
    Deathwing was great. People like to hate on him because it's when LFR was introduced.
    I mean on Heroic yeah.

Story wise it was an underwhelming as hell fight and got lauded.

I don't need to try again. You're objectively wrong and now I get to laugh at how wrong you are. You tried to run in a swimming race and now you're trying to run in the water.

Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    I don't need to try again. You're objectively wrong and now I get to laugh at how wrong you are. You tried to run in a swimming race and now you're trying to run in the water.
    Majority of community hated that fight.

Objectively it's not iconic.

Bye.

Bye.
    Continue to stay wrong by calling the face of an expansion "not iconic". People here are getting a good laugh out of it.

Deathwing an iconic raid boss?

Lol......
    well, he has split the world apart...

Neltharion himself is iconic, just not the fight lol.

Quote Originally Posted by lemino View Post
    Must have taken the players with him because I barely see people in this world that made him so iconic.

Quote Originally Posted by lemino View Post
    He didn't like him as a raid boss so that apparently negates everything else. Too bad he's wrong.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Appelgren View Post
    Too bad its something that everyone will have.
    Sort of makes it less epic if everyone and their mother is flying around on it.
    Because instead, there should be mounts that are all copies/recolors of the same generic
    mount for everyone, and ONLY the small percentage should get unique mounts?

Quote Originally Posted by Merriam-Webster
    Definition of iconic

1 : of, relating to, or having the characteristics of an icon
    2a : widely recognized and well-established an iconic brand name
    b : widely known and acknowledged especially for distinctive excellence an iconic writer a region's iconic wines
    Widely known and infamous so yes, he's iconic. So take the loss like an Eleccybubb instead of whining like a ministabber.

Quote Originally Posted by Calfredd View Post
    Widely known and infamous so yes, he's iconic. So take the loss like an Eleccybubb instead of whining like a ministabber.
    Nope. Not iconic. Widely regarded as an awful raid boss and for ruining a good world.

I take no losses. Only victories!. Except that 2-2 draw in Blitzball last night in FFX. Although was training a new Aurochs team of level 1s lol on PS4.
    Last edited by Eleccybubb; 2019-05-14 at 06:03 PM.

Must have taken the players with him because I barely see people in this world that made him so iconic.
    Dont feed him, he is just trying to ignite something. No meter what the game give, he will complain

Eleccybubb is like that, he always will post negative stuff about the game no meter what happen to it.

- - - Updated - - -

Nope. Not iconic. Widely regarded as an awful raid boss and for ruining a good world.

I take no losses. Only victories!. Except that 2-2 draw in Blitzball last night in FFX.
    For a player that hate this game so much and love FFX that much, you spend alot of time on this forums

oh boy, i wonder if this gives a hint of the next expansion.

i feel like that mount's gonna be a new mob in it.

15+ Year Old Account

Bye.
    Are you serious? Do you know what iconic means? Doesn't matter if you liked the raid or not, Deathwing is easily one of the most iconic raid bosses in the series, just by virtue of being one of the most iconic characters.

If the Lich King fight has sucked would you be saying, "The Lich King is not an iconic raid boss?" Seriously?

Quote Originally Posted by Kathranis View Post
    Are you serious? Do you know what iconic means? Doesn't matter if you liked the raid or not, Deathwing is easily one of the most iconic raid bosses in the series, just by virtue of being one of the most iconic characters.

If the Lich King fight has sucked would you be saying, "The Lich King is not an iconic raid boss?" Seriously?
    Absolutely.

15+ Year Old Account
    Absolutely.
    You've got problems, dude.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dystemper View Post
    If I thought they were going to fix all the issues with the game and the classes I would resub for it. But if they just keep on going the way they have , I would never use it .
    True. TBH I will probably just resub to do the event stuff, maybe level in Classic, and quit again. I can see myself using the mount in better expansions, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Railander View Post
    yes it does lmao, wtf are you talking about. you could be the most disappointing boss fight ever, you're still iconic if you're THE FACE OF THE EXPANSION AND IS ALSO THE LOGIN SCREEN AND THE EXPANSION NAME IS A DIRECT RESULT OF YOUR DOING AND YOU WERE ALREADY FAMOUS EVEN BEFORE SAID EXPANSION.
    Don't waste your time. That clown just hates WoW, yet spends all day trolling WoW fansites. Pretty pathetic.