Quote Originally Posted by Shampro View Post
    There's not much else to see any more aside from some shitty ingame cutscenes & the intro to Nazjatar, everything has been seen.

In other news, Now this is hype shit, even as someone who's not super ultra hyped about it, BFA just kinda feels dead.

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/news/22990080
    Yep. Absolutely can't wait for August. Plus got 2 other MMO expansions out between then so they will occupy my time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kereberus View Post
    I am sure Blizzard is going to cry all the way to the bank.
    That moment when the collectors for an old game is like x3 more worth it than the most recent ones.

Funny.. I actually put 8.2.5 on the 27th in my guessing, haha.

I wish we knew when 8.2 was =(
    Mage in <Strawberry Puppy Kisses> on Area 52

Actually Devs are at the Denver Pop Culture Con, so maybe there we will get more news? Also we didn't had anything on the WoW Streaming Channel this month. :thinking:

That moment when the collectors for an old game is like x3 more worth it than the most recent ones.
    Except it's not a classic collectors edition, it's a WoW one.

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    And it's a good thing they didn't, because the only way to do that is to make every spec exactly the same save for cosmetics.
    Right, and that is not the point of an RPG. Or MMORPG in this case. While i would like it to be way more RPG than MMO.

Also i loved to play op specs. The mana battery shadow priest. The shield spamming disc priest which stole all the healing meters.

All that was fun, and special.

Perfect balance is something for Starcraft. But not for WoW.

There's not much else to see any more aside from some shitty ingame cutscenes & the intro to Nazjatar, everything has been seen.

In other news, Now this is hype shit, even as someone who's not super ultra hyped about it, BFA just kinda feels dead.

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/news/22990080
    Solid cash cow.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

10+ Year Old Account
    It's good either way, Wow is in people's minds.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Alright, idk if it has already been posted, but theres a streamer who apparently leaked the next wow cinematic, including a Thrall and Saurfang meetup POG

Link : https://clips.twitch.tv/DifficultSparklyBatPartyTime

It’s probly gonna be released with 8.2 to tie with the re-introduction of thrall in the story and the war canpain
    Last edited by Gangreflamme; 2019-05-14 at 04:07 PM.
    I AM MY SCARS!
    -Illidan, Legion.

7+ Year Old Account
    Players will think that they forced Blizz to give them Classic, while Blizz will be reporting sub increase to happy investors.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

Quote Originally Posted by Gangreflamme View Post
    Alright, idk if it has already been posted, but theres a streamer who apparently leaked the next wow cinematic, including a Thrall and Saurfang meetup POG

It’s probly gonna be released with 8.2 to tie with the re-introduction of thrall in the story and the war canpain
    So they talked also about 8.2 interesting. I am fine with one solid Cinematic arc, but man some Night Elf Action ore something would be awesome.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm so freaking tired of Saurfang cinematics. They look nice, but they are all the same shit now, could we get another Pov? Sylvanas?, an Allliance character? Neutrals like Magni?

''She bad, me good, I kinda feel bad about it'', they've all been literally the same thing.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    I'm so freaking tired of Saurfang cinematics. They look nice, but they are all the same shit now, could we get another Pov? Sylvanas?, an Allliance character? Neutrals like Magni?

''She bad, me good, I kinda feel bad about it'', they've all been literally the same thing.
    Unlike Sylvanas, Anduin or Genn we haven't got any Thrall cinematic, at least I can't remember any.

So much for faction war when 90% of the focus is on another horde civil war.

Something with Tyrande and Genn would be nice, but Tyrande and the Night Elf's near-genocide were really just background noise for the "honorable" side of Horde characters to develop. As always.

Quote Originally Posted by Gangreflamme View Post

Lmao, he skipped that like "thats just shitty art".
    Crimea is Ukraine!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drekmar View Post
    Lmao, he skipped that like "thats just shitty art".
    Nah, he's just like ''its BFA lore and shit''. A lot of people don't give a crap about Lore, and he's a huge classic guy so he cares even less about BFA lol. Don't completely blame him.

Nah, he's just like ''its BFA lore and shit''. A lot of people don't give a crap about Lore, and he's a huge classic guy so he cares even less about BFA lol. Don't completely blame him.
    Apparently, that could be revealed tommorow, which is nice as I don't care about classic. Will just jump on the roof of og bank at the most.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

Quote Originally Posted by Drekmar View Post
    Apparently, that could be revealed tommorow, which is nice as I don't care about classic. Will just jump on the roof of og bank at the most.
    Some pics from the clip here for those that want to see it still.

It includes a picture of Ion next to a giant nipple.

This triggered a memory of something Ion-related that happened in the past.

I'm sure @Shadochi remembers.