Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Varanus View Post
    "in celebration of the game’s 15th anniversary, culminating in a 25-player raid (accessible through Raid Finder) that will pit players against some of the most iconic bosses from throughout the game’s history"

Oh dear god no! Not Kael'thas!!!!! No, please, not an LFR Kael'thas! D:
    I'll turn your world... UPSIDE-DOWN! >: D

OH DAMN That's sexy AF.

/sploosh
    Last edited by rogueMatthias; 2019-05-14 at 07:38 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by The Stormbringer View Post
    Incoming add-on to handle the Legendary weapon drops.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

Quote Originally Posted by Bamahut View Post
    Well I guess the mount is the only good reason to re-activate my account just for the min time of a month!
    Oooor... ask Blizzard for a few free days, because you want to get the mount and can’t afford a sub right now. I did that for the Christmas presents once and got 7 days.

- - - Updated - - -

I’m not a big fan of this mount. Don’t like the looks, but also don’t like the idea of riding an actual raid boss. What’s next, Jaina pet? I like the alabaster mounts better. Definitely getting those

Quote Originally Posted by Dystemper View Post
    Like the mount. Won't bother though until they fix the classes and the game. No reason to give Blizzard any money until they change for the better
    Your idea of better, is different than my idea of better. So, ideally, we will never see you again, so your opinion is invalid.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Yeah, I’ll resub for that. I know I’ll regret it if I don’t and the game magically becomes good again.

So they HAVE been sneakily updating the gryphon & wyvern models

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Stormbringer View Post
    And id like to take a minute just sit right there.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Something feels... off with that mount, I can't really put a finger on it tho. Something with the arms or shoulders turning outwards...? And the neck.

Here's the original Deathwing model, for anyone interested. I mean I know it's not Deathwing but...

CLICK THIS for the modelviewer ->

Quote Originally Posted by Lei View Post
    Something feels... off with that mount, I can't really put a finger on it tho. Something with the arms or shoulders turning outwards...? And the neck.

Here's the original Deathwing model, for anyone interested. I mean I know it's not Deathwing but...
    That's because it's definitely just a reskinned model of the already available "dragon" mounts we have.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by javierdsv View Post
    That's because it's definitely just a reskinned model of the already available "dragon" mounts we have.
    That’s not how reskins work this has fully new parts.

As a collector....I'm taking it

I hope this means the next expansion is dragons, I would actually check that out. But man, the idea of suffering through LFR for that mount gives me PTSD to Molten Core having to debuff the entire raid after every pull. *shudder*

That is one fine mount indeed.

And yeah, Deathwing might not have made for a great raid boss at all (twice) but visually he's still one of WoW's most appealing and iconic raid bosses. A mount based on him is totally fine for an anniversary.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well the raid is going to be interesting but I do want the mount.

7+ Year Old Account
    "... that will pit players against some of the most iconic bosses from throughout the game’s history." This sounds like the only fun thing so far since BfA so I'm looking forward to this at least.

If I manage to get this mount it will be the last one I use for flying.

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Deathwing an iconic raid boss?

Lol......
    If you read carefully, they never say Deathwing is/was an iconic boss, given that they might include him since the mount is his incarnation. You can't argue though that he is an iconic lore character, we've been dealing with him since Vanilla, albeit not directly.

Quote Originally Posted by justandulas View Post
    Ok, even if you are like me and not really loving current WoW's direction, let's be honest.... THAT IS ONE OF THE BEST MOUNTS EVER! my goodness, 10/10
    You think that looks worse than those Kragwa frogs? Well 1.5 of them.
    My Shadowy Priest: Daernan
    My DK tank: Pupuna

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Not my fault he's not an iconic boss. Was literally lauded by the majority as one of the worst.
    I suggest you look up the definition of “ lauded “ and any other biggly words prior to posting them in your edgelord posts.
    Heroic Deathwing was a decent end boss fight. Not as good as Firelands Heroic Rag , but ok. Nowhere near as bad as H Spine , esp at release.