Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    My headcannon? lol... man you need to sort out your headcannon
    Still no tangible arguments to my Vol'Jin example ? You know, when a Horde leader was hunted down by another Horde leader ? Too bad.
    "If you want to play alongside High and Void elves, the Alliance is waiting for you"

7+ Year Old Account
    So are we getting the Alliance focused cinematic too in the near future?
    Last edited by Karamaru; 2019-05-14 at 10:45 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by elbleuet View Post
    Still no tangible arguments to my Vol'Jin example ? You know, when a Horde leader was hunted down by another Horde leader ? Too bad.
    he was no longer part of ther horde, atleast until the horde forsake garrosh.
    if voljin showed up in orgrimmar he would have been executed.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Lol you rather they do marketing, instead of adding cool new things?
    'Cool'. The writing team has done such a poor job this expansion that they don't deserve to be allocated this budget so they can continue to make things worse. Which I have no doubt this 'cool' cinematic will do. Just like the Warbringers and the other Saurfang cinematics.

I would actually welcome their ability to tell a stories being limited if it stops them dog piling it into the ground as hard as they are right now.

Quote Originally Posted by jackofwind View Post
    Completely depends on whether a company has the disposable income to spend on a separate animation team that runs concurrent to dev teams that are already running at maximum efficiency.
    There's no such thing as disposable income. If it doesn't generate profit, the higher ups shouldn't want it. Their investors certainly wouldn't be happy.

10+ Year Old Account
    he was no longer part of ther horde, atleast until the horde forsake garrosh.
    if voljin showed up in orgrimmar he would have been executed.
    He was. And never ceased to be.
    On the contrary Garrosh was no longer part of the Horde because he created his own Horde. He says it when he tells Taran Zhu that trolls taurens and others are no longer part of HIS Horde aka Orcish Horde.
    But Vol'Jin WAS a Horde character. Don't pretend he wasn't because he was given he led the Horde rebellion.
    "If you want to play alongside High and Void elves, the Alliance is waiting for you"

It seems doubtful we'd get no less than four cinematics for BFA...

But then again reusing models would allow them to make cinematics on the cheap and keep the guys making them busy in-between doing the major, expansion-defining ones. So it wouldn't come out of left field either. Still kinda sucks for the Alliance that all three of these extra cinematics would feature a Horde character most prominently.

Consider how much time and money has been wasted on having Saurfang have the same conversation and come to the same conclusion three times in a row with three different people validating all his viewpoints. How many artists had to work to do all this, including an entirely new Thrall and Nagrand background to drive home a message that was already painfully obvious not in the first one of these, but when we did this shit five years ago.
    Dickmann's Law: As a discussion on the Lore forums becomes longer, the probability of the topic derailing to become about Sylvanas approaches 1.

Tinkers will be the next Class confirmed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jastall View Post
    It seems doubtful we'd get no less than four cinematics for BFA...

But then again reusing models would allow them to make cinematics on the cheap and keep the guys making them busy in-between doing the major, expansion-defining ones. So it wouldn't come out of left field either. Still kinda sucks for the Alliance that all three of these extra cinematics would feature a Horde character most prominently.
    Its just your classic case of Horde favortism.
    And they wonder why the Alliance's numbers are dropping.

Boy I sure love waiting 10 or 15 minutes for a random battleground.

7+ Year Old Account
    On the contrary Garrosh was no longer part of the Horde because he created his own Horde. He says it when he tells Taran Zhu that trolls taurens and others are no longer part of HIS Horde aka Orcish Horde.
    But Vol'Jin WAS a Horde character. Don't pretend he wasn't because he was given he led the Horde rebellion.
    that was after my dude, but ok.

sylvanas is still very much warchief, and will be for awhile.
    so for now saurfang is an enemy to the horde
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stelio Kontos View Post
    Good to see the fun police are out in force.

Keep up the good work, Aucald.
    He is doing the only thing that gives value to his life.
    Let him enjoy his little hall monitor power trips.

Go head and infract me lol. idgaf.

I believe Vol'jin was in open rebellion first, and then when everyone joined him, Garrosh was in his own open rebellion with this True Horde when he realized everyone in the Horde left. It's confusing.

Very hyped for the video.

I understand Alliance people sadness but accept it : Alliance is boring.

That the main reason I hope Sethrak, Naga or Arrakoa and such cool race will never join the blue faction. It would be such a waste to let those race lore rot and become human's sidekick.

Quote Originally Posted by Maxilian View Post
    Now we know why they aren't many old orcs, they succumb to depression and go full Slayer-style (Looking for a glorious death in battle)

Jokes aside, hopefully we see Saurfang at least owning his part of the blame for this whole war
    Yes, Had he not been all but my Honnnuuuuorrrr and killed Malfurian like he was supposed to a lot of this BS could have been avoided.

Quote Originally Posted by schwank05 View Post
    Yes, Had he not been all but my Honnnuuuuorrrr and killed Malfurian like he was supposed to a lot of this BS could have been avoided.
    Heh, and had Sylvanas not been all about 'how far do I have to go until Saurfang finally breaks' and killed Malfurion herself instead of making Saurfang do it so much BS could have been avoided. ^^

Alliance has been winning literally nonstop since the expansion officially launched. They are praised ad nauseum and absolutely every single thing in BFA save for Teldrassil has gone 150% in their way. Meanwhile the Horde has lostr completely fullstop nonstop every single encounter after Teldrassil while Sylvannas kills and enslaves Horde soldiers right infront of every leader.

Sorry Alliance, you don't need cinematics. We do.

Cope.

Much clearer pic of thrall on reddit

Quote Originally Posted by Andonais View Post
    Much clearer pic of thrall on reddit
    Link?

Side note : guess Aggra got to pick where they moved.

Quote Originally Posted by Treng View Post
    Alliance has been winning literally nonstop since the expansion officially launched. They are praised ad nauseum and absolutely every single thing in BFA save for Teldrassil has gone 150% in their way. Meanwhile the Horde has lostr completely fullstop nonstop every single encounter after Teldrassil while Sylvannas kills and enslaves Horde soldiers right infront of every leader.

Sorry Alliance, you don't need cinematics. We do.

Cope.
    Reminds me of that time the Alliance raided the Horde capital, killed generals and overlords, threatened their leadership to their face in their city, and rode away on the elite wolves of the Horde vanguard.
    And said it wasn’t enough. Cause “Theramore”, the questing hub.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Andonais View Post

Thanks m8.
    Last edited by Villager720; 2019-05-14 at 11:00 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Funny to see that people cry that BFA is all about horde
    1 question for them, how do you feeled in legion where basically every character was alliance or ally race? It is fair that horde gets own time now