Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Depakote View Post
    I had thought classic was free to those with current subs. Are they walking back that now?
    No. This CE has nothing to do with classic. It doesn't include a game. It is essentially a collectors statue that comes with a few other things.

- - - Updated - - -

At first I didn't like the color scheme of the statue but I got the blizzcon stein with the virutal ticket and it will be a nice "display" of the gold/black/silver stein and the rag statue.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

damn the CE sold out way too quick. is there any news if they'll be coming back in stock before release? easy cash grab imo

dd you forget the textures on those mount blizzard ?

Quote Originally Posted by Kumorii View Post
    doesn't all statues look cool in the promo pictures.
    2 words for that: Jaina's Statue.
    If what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Then I should be a god by now.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GhostlyBG View Post
    You can pre-order it from amazon.co.uk.
    Ty Ty Ty so much for this info. It was sold out when I got home and found out about it on the gear store. So I saw this and went to amazon.co.uk and ordered it through there.

ARARRRRRHHGHHH

FFS Could they just fix the goddamn wings on that bloody gryphon if they're intent on giving us even more gryphons. This is getting infuriating.

when did any bird hold its wings by origami-ing them up like that? Come on guys, your model making has come along since MOP. I'm sure you can make it so when its wings close they don't look shit and look like an actual birds wings when they're closed. I mean, they could even have a "closed wing" model that the wing swaps to when it goes down if it's really hard to get it to go to the right shape.

Swim to the light whales! Blizzard needs you to make the stock price go up! SWIM SWIM SWIM

It's sold out online!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ihavewaffles View Post
    Not to my country...
    Where do you live? It's best to double check with Amazon.co.uk support. On my Desktop PC it says it does deliver to Belgium while on my laptop it says it doesn't. I went ahead and put in a Belgian delivery address and it accepted it. I contacted support to double check it will be delivered to me here, and they said it will.

Just sayin', you should just double check with support because sometimes the website shows misinformation.
    Last edited by Nerph-; 2019-05-14 at 11:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Annex24 View Post
    It's sold out online!
    ordered mine from co.uk, from canada tho. It says they're not shipping to US.

I'm in the US, so that's a no go for me but thanks for the heads up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wow they actually sold out... FU BLIZZ

Quote Originally Posted by Harry Botter View Post
    You seriously need mental help. Anyone who just sits and waits to shit talk a game they claim to hate and not play is not a stable person.
    I agree with you sir he needs to get a life as well!

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Did it sell out already? Only just read the article as I work nights in the UK and was asleep. Oh well, the mounts aren't all that and in-game stuff is all I really care about. Save £100!

$100 for a game we already own just for some prints ($10 value max), a mouse pad ($10 value max), a collectible ($30 value max), horrible looking in game class mounts (0 value) and a mount that people will get by doing the event anyway....

The Greed is strong....and I'm not even one of the folks that has a issue with the in game store....but shit...

Hopefully they make more of these. I’d be interested in buying one. If that’s it all they make I’m going to be a little sad.

The 'Out of Stock is an error. They have not been manufactured yet. One redditor said @HaAdam1 " I just spoke with support. They are not even manufactured yet, so this is probably some store coding error, they said it will be back shortly. "

Quote Originally Posted by Eapoe View Post
    Hopefully they make more of these. I’d be interested in buying one. If that’s it all they make I’m going to be a little sad.
    its all about the resale value baby

Quote Originally Posted by Shefu View Post
    $100 for a game we already own just for some prints ($10 value max), a mouse pad ($10 value max), a collectible ($30 value max), horrible looking in game class mounts (0 value) and a mount that people will get by doing the event anyway....

The Greed is strong....and I'm not even one of the folks that has a issue with the in game store....but shit...
    Yeah, how dare they put a gun to your head and say they'll shoot you if you don't buy it, right? Who do they think they are?

Oh, wait.

Cheese with that whine?
    How joyous to be in such a place! Where phishing is not only allowed, it is encouraged!