Page 3 of 29 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkBlade6 View Post
    Why they call him a ''White'' Supremacist ??

Jew can be white too ..
    The KKK, poster boys of American white supremacy, have been historically anti-jewish and anti-catholic, in addition to a whole lot of other antis, regardless of the person's skin color.

Were you expecting logic and sound reasoning out of neo-nazis and white supremacists?
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy View Post
    But they are suggesting one, which under that logic would ALSO give them power.
    It's such nonsense.

- - - Updated - - -

They mean "I am retarded, look at me"
    Yeah. That's Holocaust denial.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    The KKK, poster boys of American white supremacy, have been historically anti-jewish and anti-catholic, in addition to a whole lot of other antis, regardless of the person's skin color.

Were you expecting logic and sound reasoning out of neo-nazis and white supremacists?
    I can't expect it because people who they supposedly despise keep being added to their ranks by sloppy labeling.

Next up: Alt Right White Supremacist in league with the Evil Jew terrorizing the poor and innocent muslims, blacks, etc.
    Burn the heretic. Kill the mutant. Purge the unclean.

Another day in Trump's America.

The are anti-everyone-but-themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    What on earth, who would think this is a farce when the title literally talks about people chanting "6 more million" at a Holocaust memorial? Disgusting how you make it about the left instead.
    He went to Trump Academy.

I am not of the left and I have not at all been desensitized to racism. I am curious who these "people" are that you are generalizing about.
    You can't reason with a fool.

I feel like literally being a Nazi should be illegal. Why isn't it?

I am not of the left and I have not at all been desensitized to racism. I am curious who these "people" are that you are generalizing about.
    Trust in the media is at an all time low. There have been several highly publicized stories concerning racism that have turned out to be hoaxes or to have been terribly miss represented by the media (the Jussie Smollett, the Covington Students, the Texas waitress, the Kansas State University case, etc.). This on top top of Trumps unfortunate election and the Muller probe have made many distrustful of the media.

According to Gallup, trust in the media is up from its 2016 low of around 30% to somewhere around 35%. That is still remarkably low. Racism is a severe accusation and should not be bandied about the way the left has done in recent years and because of that when the real thing happens, like this, it will be brushed aside by far more people than should be.

Quote Originally Posted by nyc81991 View Post
    I feel like literally being a Nazi should be illegal. Why isn't it?
    In many European countries it is illegal to publicly (on- and offline) show nazi symbols, or to form a nazi organisation. In the US the nazi's hide under their beloved "freedom of speech", wich is a frace but don't tell them.

How stupid can you even be? Come on... I've thought anti-vaccine and flat-earth people are the worst psychologically deficient morons out there, but these "holocaust didn't happen" folks just hit a new high in terms of raw stupidity. Just... Wow.
    Last edited by Sarethion; 2019-05-15 at 10:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Saninicus View Post
    The people chanting are retards. Happy? It should go without saying.
    Not surprising to see you doing this thinly-veiled cheering of Nazism, seeing as you hold the same views yourself.

Stay classy Saninicus.
    "My successes are my own, but my failures are due to extremist leftist liberals" - Party of Personal Responsibility

Prediction for the future

That's pretty hilarious. It's shows that freedom of speech is a kinda fucking retarded concept. Give people freedom to do what they want and you're fucked. Imagine "freedom of drunk driving" or "freedom of beating your wife". Well, that already exists, it's called Islam lol

Quote Originally Posted by Mosotti View Post
    That's pretty hilarious. It's shows that freedom of speech is a kinda fucking retarded concept. Give people freedom to do what they want and you're fucked. Imagine "freedom of drunk driving" or "freedom of beating your wife". Well, that already exists, it's called Islam lol
    This is unironically a fascist sentiment...

10+ Year Old Account
    The usual disingenuos folks coming in...

Any sensible person doesn't deny the existence of racism or white supremacy. What is contested is the notion that white supremacy is so large and rampant that we ought to be very concerned with it

Right Winger: Racism Doesn't Exist
    Another Right Winger: THE WAR ON CHRISTMAS EXISTS
    A Fetus is not a person under the 14th amendment.

Christians are Forced Birth Fascists against Human Rights who indoctrinate and groom children. Prove me wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimbold21 View Post
    Any sensible person doesn't deny the existence of racism or white supremacy.
    Well, it's obvious that the vast majority of scientific discoveries and the vast majority of the things that make our life great these days were done by white people. For that reason we could conclude that whites are supreme indeed.

And let's not forget all the magnificent destruction devices. Blacks in Africa still use machetes to chop themselves silly, they should really look up to the supreme race and get more efficient.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by i9erek View Post
    I would rather not shed a light on this. You're doing them free propaganda.
    Ignoring the nazis and hoping they'd go away is what allowed them to rise to power once before.

Crushing them at every turn has done a good job at keeping them down so far; I think it's worth continuing.

There was extensive anti-nazi sentiment in the US immediately preceding and during WW2 and the US' involvement. And that seemed to work pretty well in stopping them from taking root for a good long while.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Ignoring the nazis and hoping they'd go away is what allowed them to rise to power once before.

Crushing them at every turn has done a good job at keeping them down so far; I think it's worth continuing.

There was extensive anti-nazi sentiment in the US immediately preceding and during WW2 and the US' involvement. And that seemed to work pretty well in stopping them from taking root for a good long while.
    That's weird. People have been making edgy jokes alongside crazy people valuing their whiteness since the 2000s and much earlier. Where did they come from if it worked?

10+ Year Old Account
    I’ve never understood these neo-nazi’s idolizing a failed German nationalistic party, who killed millions for German values, an ideology that worships the German people as the master race.

They’ve clearly never lived in Germany. I speak out of experience when I say they should go spend 6 months there, they’ll change their mind. Might be the most definitive way of curing nazism.
    “The best way to win an argument is to begin by being right.” -Jill Ruckelshaus

I've heard there are some very fine people on that side though.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Darkener View Post
    If you've never worked with Orthodox Jews then you have no idea how dirty they are. Yes, they are very dirty and I don't mean just hygiene
    Quote Originally Posted by The Penguin View Post
    most of the rioters were racist black people with a personal hatred for white people, and it was those bigots who were in fact the primary force engaged in the anarchistic and lawless behavior in Charlottesville.

15+ Year Old Account
    This is a perfect example on how USA did not understand the concept of free speech at all