Poll: Azhara or Arthas

Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by darkoms View Post
    What nonsense. All the Highborne spent a lot of time at the Well, Azshara just did it more than the others, it does not mean that Xavius was some kind of nonentity without magical power.
    My God, what does Sargeras have to do with it? You say that Azshara became weaker after losing the Well, I say that N'zot could have made her even stronger, and the situation with Xavius proves it
    Lol, where did i ever say Xavius didn't have magical power? Where?? Ofc he had, and ofc he used the well. FFs you just said it yourself, Azshara just did it more than the others. MUCH MORE than the others, which is kind of a big deal. She became so incredibly OP because of her talent and her use of the well.
    "What does Sargeras have to do with this?" Well maybe the fact that you are trying to say that the N'zoth buff was what made him more powerful than he was before, with the well, when it was actually not only N'zoth but Sargeras who gave him that big power-up. You know, making him a satyr, etc? Xavius is so much more powerful than with the well because he got a big power-boost from Sargeras AND N'zoth.
    But ill stop now, since im almost sure you are (badly) trolling at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by ArgusTheUnmaker View Post
    Except she never got weaker. Hell, it's clearly stated that she's stronger now than she ever was way back in her "prime".
    Yeah you have to give me a canon source for that. Where in canon is it stated that shes stronger now? Also still missing the part where its stated that she is powerful enough to move entire land masses.
    Last edited by Houle; 2019-05-15 at 01:41 AM.

Arthas = he dies before before he swings his sword.
    Bolvar would rape her ass.

For those saying Arthas utterly destroyed Illidan during the Frozen Throne, read the Arthas Novel. Its actually quite one handly in Illidan's favor until he gets over confident and arrogant, and makes a stupid mistake, he had the fight in the bag. It was very similar to the Red Viper(Martell) vs the Mountain(Clegane) in Game of Thrones where Martell man handles the Mountain until he gets sloppy and stupid and let's the Mountain get a blow in.

Quote Originally Posted by Houle View Post
    Lol, where did i ever say Xavius didn't have magical power? Where?? Ofc he had, and ofc he used the well. FFs you just said it yourself, Azshara just did it more than the others. MUCH MORE than the others, which is kind of a big deal. She became so incredibly OP because of her talent and her use of the well.
    "What does Sargeras have to do with this?" Well maybe the fact that you are trying to say that the N'zoth buff was what made him more powerful than he was before, with the well, when it was actually not only N'zoth but Sargeras who gave him that big power-up. You know, making him a satyr, etc? Xavius is so much more powerful than with the well because he got a big power-boost from Sargeras AND N'zoth.
    But ill stop now, since im almost sure you are (badly) trolling at this point.

Yeah you have to give me a canon source for that. Where in canon is it stated that shes stronger now? Also still missing the part where its stated that she is powerful enough to move entire land masses.
    How do you know how much more time Azshara spent at the Well? Somewhere it says, who did Xavius spend with him for 2 hours a day, and Azshara for 8 hours?
    Oh god, what nonsense. Sargeras made it so significant that Malfurion could turn it into a tree, cool. In fact, Xavius, after becoming a satyr, no showed any exploits or power. Only after he became the Lord of Nightmare he look truly powerful.

How do you know how much more time Azshara spent at the Well? Somewhere it says, who did Xavius spend with him for 2 hours a day, and Azshara for 8 hours?
    Oh god, what nonsense. Sargeras made it so significant that Malfurion could turn it into a tree, cool. In fact, Xavius, after becoming a satyr, no showed any exploits or power. Only after he became the Lord of Nightmare he look truly powerful.
    Lol, the toll is starting to get strong with this one. Maybe because she is the fucking queen, lived right next to it, was literally obsessed with the damn thing, and is the only one who is specificlly mentioned to use the well all the time?
    By now its clear u are either a real angry little Azshara fanboy or just trolling. Yes, that power-up from Sargeras was immense, wether you believe it or not, otherwise he wouldn't have given him one. ANd Malfurion, now thta u mention him, also fought off Azshara in Cata at the darkshore, just like that. Yor precious, n'zoth-buffed Azshara got fought of by Malfurion. The dudes just that OP, get over it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    The Well is diluted Azerite from the wound left by the death of Y'shaarj. Azshara build an underwater kingdom at the bottom of the Maelstrom, geographically right on top of that wound. She is most likely sipping Azerite for the past few millenia
    Now that actually may be possible. But the well exploded, and so far we've yet to see if any part of the Maelstrom is still an open wound where Azerite could spawn. I would think that the Naga would've been quite more buffed if they had so much of that stuff for 10k years. In BfA its shown more like they recently started using it, like everyone else, after the wound of the sword made it appear everywhere. But hey, you never know.
    Last edited by Houle; 2019-05-15 at 11:43 AM.

Lol, the toll is starting to get strong with this one. Maybe because she is the fucking queen, lived right next to it, was literally obsessed with the damn thing, and is the only one who is specificlly mentioned to use the well all the time?
    By now its clear u are either a real angry little Azshara fanboy or just trolling. Yes, that power-up from Sargeras was immense, wether you believe it or not, otherwise he wouldn't have given him one. ANd Malfurion, now thta u mention him, also fought off Azshara in Cata at the darkshore, just like that. Yor precious, n'zoth-buffed Azshara got fought of by Malfurion. The dudes just that OP, get over it.

All the highborne lived near the Well, did you ever see the art of Zin-Azshari from the Chronicles?
    And of course you can prove that power-up from Sargeras was immense?
    Malfurion did not fight her, she just came and said that she was distracting him from Hyjal, after which she just left, and he ran to Hyjal

All the highborne lived near the Well, did you ever see the art of Zin-Azshari from the Chronicles?
    And of course you can prove that power-up from Sargeras was immense?
    Malfurion did not fight her, she just came and said that she was distracting him from Hyjal, after which she just left, and he ran to Hyjal
    My god you don't get it, do you? YES, they had a city around that well, but Azshara literally chilled next to it ALL THE TIME (the dungeon in Cata even confirms it) and was boosting herself up with it. Do YOU have any source that any other highborne did it to the same extent? No? Then they didn't.
    Also, dude, every time Sargeras has given someone a power-up it was immense. Why in all hells would he do differently with Xavius? Also, can you prove that it wasn't? If anything, he showed how much more powerful he became in the fight against Malfurion later (who is literally a demigod at this point).
    Fair enough about Azshara, just looked it up again, she didn't fight. Which yet again raises the question why she didn't just obliterate him and us if she is that powerful. Simple, because the outcome wouldn't have been that much of a sure thing.
    All in all it comes down to one thing: power boost from azeroth (the most powerful titan in existance)>power boost from n'zoth (the weakest old god)
    Last edited by Houle; 2019-05-15 at 12:38 PM.

and has the power to surpass even Sargeras

Azshara easily solos.
    no. azshara isn't even a flea compared to a fully realized titan. she doesn't even seem to be more powerful than n'zoth, who was the weakest old god. y'shaarj, the strongest, was popped like a zit by just aman'thul's hand.

even if n'zoth's plans were to succeed, they're not taking the titan's powers. they're corrupting her to void. azshara gets nothing but what her own dabbles in the void and n'zoth's gifts give her.

but yes, she would beat the lich king, and it might actually be kinda easy.

My god you don't get it, do you? YES, they had a city around that well, but Azshara literally chilled next to it ALL THE TIME (the dungeon in Cata even confirms it) and was boosting herself up with it. Do YOU have any source that any other highborne did it to the same extent? No? Then they didn't.
    Also, dude, every time Sargeras has given someone a power-up it was immense. Why in all hells would he do differently with Xavius? Also, can you prove that it wasn't? If anything, he showed how much more powerful he became in the fight against Malfurion later (who is literally a demigod at this point).
    Fair enough about Azshara, just looked it up again, she didn't fight. Which yet again raises the question why she didn't just obliterate him and us if she is that powerful. Simple, because the outcome wouldn't have been that much of a sure thing.
    I’m not saying that any other Highborne spent much time with the Well as she did, I’m just saying that this argument is stupid, because they all spent a lot of time with him and they are all powerful mages, or do you think Azshara saw from the Well? Bathed in it? She is strong on her own, that's all
    Ahahahaha, God, Xavia's strength was in the ability to turn other elves into satyrs, it had no effect on his fighting skills, he still could not stop Malfurion and defeated him only with the help of other satyrs, and then all the same was turned into tree. Where he showed great power?
    Do you mean that Azshara, which literally considers herself above all others? Do you think sheshe will want to fight with Malfurionn, if her task was only to distract him? She could also kill the heroes in Cata, but she did not do this because she does not want to dirty her hands.

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    no. azshara isn't even a flea compared to a fully realized titan. she doesn't even seem to be more powerful than n'zoth, who was the weakest old god. y'shaarj, the strongest, was popped like a zit by just aman'thul's hand.

even if n'zoth's plans were to succeed, they're not taking the titan's powers. they're corrupting her to void. azshara gets nothing but what her own dabbles in the void and n'zoth's gifts give her.

but yes, she would beat the lich king, and it might actually be kinda easy.
    Allow me to rephrase: She has power that could potentially surpass Sargeras.

Remember, she is empowered by N'zoth, who, with enough time, could corrupt Azeroth and make her a Void Titan. And with it, Azshara could gain enough power from the Void Corrupted Titan, as well as the empowered Old God, to surpass Sargeras' might. I mean, it's definitely not impossible for a mortal to do such, considering what we did in Legion.

Hell, Azshara already has at least 1 Pillar of Creation by her side atm, and who knows how much Azerite she stole from the ocean floor/land...

- - - Updated - - -

I'm not trying to wank Azshara right now. Where it stands at the moment, Kil'jaeden could still destroy her in combat. But, her potential is unfathomably terrifying in that, with enough prep time, she could reach a level that's even beyond our peak Legion selves.

Allow me to rephrase: She has power that could potentially surpass Sargeras.

Remember, she is empowered by N'zoth, who, with enough time, could corrupt Azeroth and make her a Void Titan. And with it, Azshara could gain enough power from the Void Corrupted Titan, as well as the empowered Old God, to surpass Sargeras' might. I mean, it's definitely not impossible for a mortal to do such, considering what we did in Legion.

Hell, Azshara already has at least 1 Pillar of Creation by her side atm, and who knows how much Azerite she stole from the ocean floor/land...

- - - Updated - - -

I'm not trying to wank Azshara right now. Where it stands at the moment, Kil'jaeden could still destroy her in combat. But, her potential is unfathomably terrifying in that, with enough prep time, she could reach a level that's even beyond our peak Legion selves.
    well for one, she's already beyond our peak legion strength.

secondly, that's not what happens with the void titan. the void titan is meant to be the conduit for the void lords. their in to the universe. she wouldn't get any of its power, it goes to the lords.

well for one, she's already beyond our peak legion strength.

secondly, that's not what happens with the void titan. the void titan is meant to be the conduit for the void lords. their in to the universe. she wouldn't get any of its power, it goes to the lords.
    She's most definitely not beyond our peak Legion strength. Want me to explain to you just how strong we were last expansion?

Also, the Void also gives power to its servants, especially the most loyal ones. If the Void Lords manage to gain a Void Titan to their ranks, they'll reward the servants with unfathomable power. They've given people similar buffs before. Look at the Twilight's hammer.

I’m not saying that any other Highborne spent much time with the Well as she did, I’m just saying that this argument is stupid, because they all spent a lot of time with him and they are all powerful mages, or do you think Azshara saw from the Well? Bathed in it? She is strong on her own, that's all
    Ahahahaha, God, Xavia's strength was in the ability to turn other elves into satyrs, it had no effect on his fighting skills, he still could not stop Malfurion and defeated him only with the help of other satyrs, and then all the same was turned into tree. Where he showed great power?
    Do you mean that Azshara, which literally considers herself above all others? Do you think sheshe will want to fight with Malfurionn, if her task was only to distract him? She could also kill the heroes in Cata, but she did not do this because she does not want to dirty her hands.
    Yeah i mean the Azshara who is little more than N'zoths little dirty-working azerite collector in BfA. She literally does nothing but N'zoths dirty work for him this addon. Just like in Cata. So, yes, if she would've been able to effortlessly obliterate Malfurion she would've done it, she hates his ass since WotA.
    But i guess we'll have to agree to disagree on this one, until we get official confirmation.

She's most definitely not beyond our peak Legion strength. Want me to explain to you just how strong we were last expansion?

Also, the Void also gives power to its servants, especially the most loyal ones. If the Void Lords manage to gain a Void Titan to their ranks, they'll reward the servants with unfathomable power. They've given people similar buffs before. Look at the Twilight's hammer.
    Dude, the second a void titan is born is the second the void lords stop giving a fuck about anyone else. Why would they care about azshara once they have their titan? Also, since when was it confirmed that a void titan could just casually buff any being on sargeras lvl, when it itself is just meant to be somewhat stronger than him.
    Last edited by Houle; 2019-05-15 at 01:44 PM.

nah, my man, as shitty as it is, the main lore losers were still stronger than us.

and if you look at things like apocalypse, it's obvious we haven't gotten weaker since legion lore-wise. it's just the power-house artifacts are gone now.

as for the void shit, that's just a hypothetical, and probably not even possible. the void titan has a singular purpose, and it's not empowering anyone.

Yeah i mean the Azshara who is little more than N'zoths little dirty-working azerite collector in BfA. She literally does nothing but N'zoths dirty work for him this addon. Just like in Cata. So, yes, if she would've been able to effortlessly obliterate Malfurion she would've done it, she hates his ass since WotA.
    But i guess we'll have to agree to disagree on this one, until we get official confirmation.
    What? She carries out the orders of Nzot, but she does not descend to the battle personally (for now).
    Lol, she didn’t even cross with Malfurion in the War of the Ancients

nah, my man, as shitty as it is, the main lore losers were still stronger than us.

and if you look at things like apocalypse, it's obvious we haven't gotten weaker since legion lore-wise. it's just the power-house artifacts are gone now.

as for the void shit, that's just a hypothetical, and probably not even possible. the void titan has a singular purpose, and it's not empowering anyone.
    We also had Legendaries, the Titan trinkets given to us post Argus fight, Legendary upgrades, Artifact Power given to us, the class tier sets for Raids, as well as the fact that some of the Artifacts are bound to the user itself, like the Ashbringer.

Other Artifacts, prior to the player getting them, had the power to decimate entire worlds, like the Blood DK one. Not to mention the fact that we defeated Kil'jaeden, an extremely buffed Gul'dan, the Titan world soul of Argus (Who could destroy all of Creation in a single spell, which is massively OP), as well as other stuff.

The Void thingy is hypothetical, but not impossible, ya know?

- - - Updated - - -

Dude, the second a void titan is born is the second the void lords stop giving a fuck about anyone else. Why would they care about azshara once they have their titan? Also, since when was it confirmed that a void titan could just casually buff any being on sargeras lvl, when it itself is just meant to be somewhat stronger than him.
    Somewhat stronger? A Void Titan was said to be so strong, that the Titan Pantheon combined (Including Sargeras) would do fuck all to it. A Void Titan are FAR beyond anything the Pantheon have ever faced, including Sargeras. Even with his Fel empowerment as well as his newfound Shadow/Void mastery, Sargeras still fears a Void Titans existence, as well as Azeroth's inevitability of becoming one. Hence why he decided to craft his Dark Pantheon.

Also, I'm pretty sure anything corrupted by the Void can give newfound powers. Azshara gave people buffs. Cho'gall gave people buffs, and so forth. Buffs of which were at a formidable level, as well. I mean, look at Ashvane.

- - - Updated - - -

I found it hard to believe that we were still weaker than guys like Turalyon during the Antorus shit going on. We were likely far beyond his level, especially since he trusted us with the actual front line fighting.

10+ Year Old Account
    When they fought in Felwood, the death knight Arthas and the demon hunter Illidan were evenly matched. Illidan couldn't defeat Tichondrius until he got the power-up from the Skull of Gul'dan, but once he got that he became "more powerful than any of Archimonde's lieutenants".

When Illidan attacked the Frozen Throne, Ner'zhul gave Arthas all the power he could spare, making him more powerful than ever before. There are two versions of the ensuing fight. In TFT, Illidan was knocked out by the first blow Arthas landed. In RotLK, Illidan tanked that hit, assumed his demonic form and blasted Arthas with fel fireballs. Arthas still triumphed, but only because he caught Illidan off-guard when the elf thought he'd won. When Arthas donned the Helm of Domination he grew stronger still, since he gained the totality of the Lich King's power (rather than just a portion) and wasn't bleeding energy like Ner'zhul had been.

During the War of the Ancients, Mannoroth noted that Azshara's power exceeded his own but was not as great as Archimonde's. The only source that gave us any indication of her current power level was the RPG, which made her out to be roughly on par with the Lich King. Since then she has (presumably) captured Neptulon and acquired his trident (a weapon on par with Frostmourne).

Therefore...
    Tier 1: Azshara (with Trident of Neptulon)
    Tier 2: Archimonde, Arthas (Lich King), Azshara (naga queen)
    Tier 3: Arthas (empowered), Azshara (night elf), Illidan (with Skull of Gul'dan)
    Tier 4: Mannoroth, Tichondrius
    Tier 5: Arthas (death knight), Illidan (demon hunter)

Taken from

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/9344644962
    Quote Originally Posted by Osmeric View Post
    The main function of Mythic mode for most players is to act as a reminder that, compared to that 1%, they suck.

The only thing Azshara has ever done as the queen of the naga is slightly annoy people who go on the beach.

Quote Originally Posted by Every Pwny View Post
    The only thing Azshara has ever done as the queen of the naga is slightly annoy people who go on the beach.
    She defeated Leviroth

What? She carries out the orders of Nzot, but she does not descend to the battle personally (for now).
    Lol, she didn’t even cross with Malfurion in the War of the Ancients
    She doesn't need to fight Malfurion to know that hes one of the main reasons she lost...he was one of the leaders of the rebellion against her. But yeah, im sure she has no problem with him at all lol.
    And ofc she does his dirty work for him, tf do you think shes doing the entirety of BfA? She lures us to her, toys with us in the questlines to make sure we come for her, even opens her palace for us to come, and then later fights us directly to steal the power of our shiny little necklace, all just for N'zoth. Thats literally the definiton of doing the dirty work, while N'zoth and the majority of his faceless minions are chilling lmao
    Last edited by Houle; 2019-05-15 at 09:09 PM.