Page 4 of 29 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    ...given that the holocaust never happened according to them, 6 more years should be just fine!

Quote Originally Posted by Kyphael View Post
    Don't make sweeping generalizations. Our President will tell you there were a lot of bad people there, but there were also a lot of good people too.
    While also condemning the Nazis. People like you always seem to leave that part out.

OT: Is there more videos/pictures? All I see is one picture with a bald person with what looks like fake tattoos.
    Last edited by urasim; 2019-05-15 at 12:16 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    liberalism is a right wing idealogy.

Quote Originally Posted by Saninicus View Post
    I'm still waiting for you to pony up evidence that I'm an apologist. I'm not playing nice anymore. If I can't call people trolls you damn well better not get away with calling me a nazi . pony up me defending them. I'll fucking wait.
    That's what he does, he labels people bad things to feel morally superior, better off just to report and ignore him.

Quote Originally Posted by Najnaj View Post
    ...given that the holocaust never happened according to them, 6 more years should be just fine!
    This is why you fail for the most part. You lump people into groups. Obviously they don't deny it happening when they are chanting for it to happen again. What can that possibly mean? That there are individuals who believe it didn't happen and individuals that do. You can't lump them together.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Saninicus View Post
    I'm still waiting for you to pony up evidence that I'm an apologist. I'm not playing nice anymore. If I can't call people trolls you damn well better not get away with calling me a nazi . pony up me defending them. I'll fucking wait.
    I’ve always thought that calling someone a racist or Nazi should be liable to be sued by the accused person. Because the term can be so loosely, effortlessly and nonchalantly be thrown around to completely destroy a persons reputation and income, yet it is actually something that can be proven in court as in the world famous David Irving case.

Calling me a Nazi? Prove it or publicly apologize and pay up.
    “The best way to win an argument is to begin by being right.” -Jill Ruckelshaus

Quote Originally Posted by Mosotti View Post
    Well, it's obvious that the vast majority of scientific discoveries and the vast majority of the things that make our life great these days were done by white people. For that reason we could conclude that whites are supreme indeed.
    That is really a modern thing that kind of took off after the dark ages. There is a reason most of the stars in the sky have islamic origin names.

Supposedly that really backward attitude can be traced to one islamic fundamentalist about a millennia ago.
    The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

Lol that's great

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    https://www.jpost.com/Diaspora/Antis...efy-ADL-589213

https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-brief...st-remembrance

Just a bunch of very fine people there expressing a different opinion to me.
    Hot take: the next Dem president should just kick out the hillbilly states. Their ideals clash so heavily with the rest of Americans now, and their votes matter more than coastal votes in the Electoral College. You may as well drop states like Alabama and Kansas so they can pull themselves up by their own bootstraps instead of relying on coastal dollars. I'm sure the white nationalism, creationism and pro-rapist laws will get them really far.

I know this will never happen, but it probably should.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by smityx View Post
    Here you go. It's always a potatocam isn't it:

"Wow, what an beautiful open marketplace of ideas."

- Dave Rubin, probably

"Really makes me happy to be gone from the SJW-ridden hellhole of Canada, with all it's 'hate speech' laws to prevent this."

- Steven Crowder, probably

"Those are just leftists in disguise."

- Ben Shapiro, definitely
    Last edited by roboscorcher; 2019-05-15 at 12:42 PM.

Why are these dudes covering their faces?

I'm also confused that they are protected by police? Isn't chanting "6 million more" a threat?

Queue Hubcap/freefolk coming in and telling us all how "There are no Nazis in America".

This has good synergy with the thread about the person (judge, I think?) sharing the content with the phrase "Jews should get the fuck over the Holocaust" and all the posters in that thread agreeing because that happened like a long time ago guys and isn't relevant now.

It's hard to 'get the fuck over something' when people are publicly suggesting that, you know, maybe the rest of your people should be exterminated too.

Quote Originally Posted by roboscorcher View Post
    "Wow, what an beautiful open marketplace of ideas. Really makes me happy to be gone from the SJW-ridden hellhole of Canada."

- Steven Crowder and Dave Rubin, probably
    Crowder I get. Rubin confuses the fuck out of me, I mean he really doesn't because he is just a sell out.

The thing about Rubin is I remember him being the gay liberal at TYT. He was as much a lib as basically everyone else there. Then all of the sudden in the span of a year he is the "respectable" Milo.

Like dude...half the people you hang with are disgusted by you, quite a few of them think you either belong in a looney bin or a jail cell at best. I mean, I don't know if there is a real amount of money where I would be willing to betray everything that I am and stand for.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mihalik View Post
    Crowder I get. Rubin confuses the fuck out of me, I mean he really doesn't because he is just a sell out.

The thing about Rubin is I remember him being the gay liberal at TYT. He was as much a lib as basically everyone else there. Then all of the sudden in the span of a year he is the "respectable" Milo.

Like dude...half the people you hang with are disgusted by you, quite a few of them think you either belong in a looney bin or a jail cell at best. I mean, I don't know if there is a real amount of money where I would be willing to betray everything that I am and stand for.
    I don't watch TYT anymore (I did in 2016), but Ana did talk about Dave Rubin in a video last year. She said they used to be friends but he left because the pay wasn't great. She also accused him of taking money from the Koch brothers, which I cannot verify at all, but it does explain:
    - his complete 180 in politics.
    - his claim of being a liberal, yet rebuking liberalism regularly.
    - almost all his guests are right-wing.
    - he never asks the hard questions at hard-right figures, and usually paints them in a positive light.
    - this includes guests that are against LGBT, when Rubin himself is gay.

Maybe the Koch money is untrue, but there is definitely something fishy about his show. At the very least, Rubin is incapable of presenting his guests honestly to his audience.
    Last edited by roboscorcher; 2019-05-15 at 12:52 PM.

I don't watch TYT anymore (I did in 2016), but Ana did talk about Dave Rubin in a video last year. She said they used to be friends but he left because the pay wasn't great. She also accused him of taking money from the Koch brothers, which I cannot verify at all, but it does explain:
    - he never asks the hard questions at hard-right figures, and usually paints them in a positive light.

Maybe the Koch money is untrue, but there is definitely something fishy about his show. At the very least, Rubin is incapable of presenting his guests honestly to his audience.
    TYT is a shithole company that repeatedly lie in every video they make. Meanwhile your only accusations are "he doesn't seem liberal anymore, and he dare talk to people who are on the right!" Yeah, because fuck everyone on the right, right? They're all just Nazis anyway, RIGHT!?!?!?!

Also, liberalism as defined by you? I somehow doubt you even know what principles a liberal person should hold...

Fuck, I don't even like Ruben. I get a strong vibe that he fakes it a lot. But your accusation are fucking ridiculous.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lemonpartyfan View Post
    Why are these dudes covering their faces?

I'm also confused that they are protected by police? Isn't chanting "6 million more" a threat?
    I'm a little rusty on that, as it's not my practice area, but I'm pretty sure the standard there is that the speech has to incite imminent unlawful violence to lose protected status. If it's too remote to be actionable, it's still protected speech. There's a case on that involving the KKK but I don't remember enough of it to speak with any certainty.

Quote Originally Posted by ViolenceJackRespectsWomen View Post
    My favorite part is nazi with glasses. I feel like that should dq anyone from calling themselves the master race. You need to technology to help you see.
    I think Heinrich Himmler wore glasses, if I'm not mistaken. Not said to invalidate your point, because I agree with your point and it's amusing to me, but I wonder what the justification is.

On topic, racist assholes will be racist assholes. Not exactly shocked as much as I am...disappointed, I guess.

Even if the Koch money is completely untrue (tho I'm inclined to think it is), he is doing basically the same thing Sargon of Akkad did (tho Sargon was always a bit crazy), he found a massive audience and a religious following who are shilling money his way via donations, speaking fees, ad revenue.

So I actually went on and did some digging.

This is the source for the claim that Rubin got money from a Koch funded Think Tank. progressivearmy.com/2018/04/06/dave-rubins-sudden-political-change-receiving-money-koch-brothers

It being a liberal source, I went to find a more "neutral source" following the citations.

CURIOUSLY The announcement of the collaboration on the think tank's website was strangely deleted. https://www.learnliberty.org/blog/th...r-free-speech/

So, I pulled out my trusty Way back Machine. https://web.archive.org/web/20160924...r-free-speech/

So yeah, I'm now about 99% certain the Kochs lubed up little Rubin with some cash to make it easy when they used him to shit on everything he supposedly stood for.

Quote Originally Posted by Reaper0329 View Post
    I'm a little rusty on that, as it's not my practice area, but I'm pretty sure the standard there is that the speech has to incite imminent unlawful violence to lose protected status. If it's too remote to be actionable, it's still protected speech. There's a case on that involving the KKK but I don't remember enough of it to speak with any certainty.
    To me it seems like they are saying they are part of the Nazi group, and are proud to have killed 6 million people, and very specifically have the intentions of killing 6 million more. I think the specific mention of the Holocaust is what bothers me. Its not like they are just saying "Fuck this group of people..."

Quote Originally Posted by Lemonpartyfan View Post
    To me it seems like they are saying they are part of the Nazi group, and are proud to have killed 6 million people, and very specifically have the intentions of killing 6 million more. I think the specific mention of the Holocaust is what bothers me. Its not like they are just saying "Fuck this group of people..."
    Why would bringing up the Holocaust bother you? People were referencing it like crazy because it's totes going to happen again under Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    But these are not "Holocause didn't happen" folk. These are "Holocaust was awesome, let's do it again" folk.
    Who defended a professor that claimed the holocaust didn't happen.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    You mean in a country with 400 million people, there are a few hundred who are insane?

BY GOLLY MISTER! WHO WOULD'VE THUNK IT!