Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Good cinematic, but not excited to see Thrall back. If any character deserves to be retired its him.

Thrall looks good in alliance colors
    "Those who dance appear insane to those who can't hear the music." ~~ George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by Doffen View Post
    What a nice cinematic. Good old horde. Chris Thrall Metzen is back!

And Nagrand. Beautiful.
    Well, this is the true horde. Led by an Orc. Not the pansy Elf horde we have now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Awesome cinematic.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarethion View Post
    We already knew Thrall is coming back, so now we know exactly how and why.

But to summarize this video - Sylvanas sent her assassins after Thrall. Now, as much as I don't like Sylvanas and would love to see her go, it was actually a valid strategic decision to go after Thrall. After all, he most likely still has a lot of sympathizers within the Horde and should he choose to come back, he'd be a legit threat to Sylvanas' rule.
    Exactly, but another take would be if she had not sent them then Thrall would of still been there living a peaceful life with his family.. Now by attacking him that way has really only stirred the hornets nest so to speak..

5+ Year Old Account
    "I followed them" BWAAA HA HA HA HA HAA suuuuuuuuuuuuuure you did..

Anyways, nice cinematic, but fuck these old orcs, Sylvanas all the way!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarethion View Post
    We already knew Thrall is coming back, so now we know exactly how and why.

But to summarize this video - Sylvanas sent her assassins after Thrall. Now, as much as I don't like Sylvanas and would love to see her go, it was actually a valid strategic decision to go after Thrall. After all, he most likely still has a lot of sympathizers within the Horde and should he choose to come back, he'd be a legit threat to Sylvanas' rule.
    I think they were only sent there as scouts/only to act if thrall is about to do something. Which is why they only acted when Saurfang showed up... but who even knows with blizz writing nowdays...

Bloodsail Admiral CreatureLives's Avatar
    5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by grexly75 View Post
    I don't think he can not since he lost the trust of the elements after using them to help him kill Garrosh..
    You need to have magic to hold a hammer?

And either way, it would've at least been cool if he was holding any hammer instead of an axe.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by McNeil View Post
    Good cinematic, but not excited to see Thrall back. If any character deserves to be retired its him.
    Blame Sylvanas for that, that one action against him has brought him out of retirement.. lol

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Doffen View Post
    What a nice cinematic. Good old horde. Chris Thrall Metzen is back!

And Nagrand. Beautiful.
    Didn't sound like metzen to me.

Yeah, Nagrand <3

It breaks my heart to see such amazing art and cinematics connected to such a pile of trash gameplay led by Ion. I want so much to be a part of Azeroth again... but I truly cannot stomach modern WoW. Thank GOD Classic goes into beta today and launches the 27th of August.

Beautiful cinematic, and the in game noise affects were a wonderful touch..... all that said, i can't be the only one who prefers Sylvanas and an outright evil horde over more 'orc honor' nonsense.

I signed up for the horde to be the bad guy; not to be the constant hero of the world.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CreatureLives View Post

And either way, it would've at least been cool if he was holding any hammer instead of an axe.
    I think doomhammer was special that was why enhancement shammies used it during Legion..

Bloodsail Admiral CreatureLives's Avatar
    5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Logwyn View Post
    Well, this is the true horde. Led by an Orc. Not the pansy Elf horde we have now.
    It's one of the flaws of WoW's design. There really isn't a solution to it but even though a WoW 2 will never happen or even a Warcraft 4 I have a feeling if the lore team could there would be a massive Horde break up. They just can't because the game is designed around 2 factions.

Like I doubt in a WoW 2 or a Warcraft 4 that the Forsaken or Blood Elves would even still be with The Horde.

Bloodsail Admiral Grumpy Old Man's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CreatureLives View Post
    I don't think one needs to, no, but the thing is: because he lost the trust of the elements he passed the hammer on. So the Doomhammer is now in the hands (actually the bank) of Notthrall or some other random shaman player, and Thrall no longer has it. So while maybe he could wield it as a normal hammer, he don't have it.

Of course, nothing is beyong retconning, if Blizzard wants to.
    Quote Originally Posted by MoanaLisa View Post
    YouTubers are a plague. Fuck 'em. All of them.

I wish they pushed out these cinematics more often, or hell, I'd pay top dollar for a WoW themed tv series or an ANIMATED movie, not the live action crap we got.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh wow Saurfang is actively lying now even to Thrall faces. "I followed them." Yes they were definitely there to kill Thrall when they both went straight for Saurfang instead of the unarmed and confused Thrall. The second one only stopped and faced Thrall because he threw sand at her. Also where on Azeroth is this taking place?
    Elune: "My sister needed Anima so I let my favoured people die. What is this 'Maw' you speak of?"
    Daily reminder that Steam has never had a monopoly on PC Gaming, don't mistake age and popularity for domination.
    Because people don't understand words: Forced and Necessity

I hope they make some cinematics for Classic WoW. There are great!

Quote Originally Posted by grexly75 View Post
    I don't think he can not since he lost the trust of the elements after using them to help him kill Garrosh..
    The Doomhammer originally belonged to Orgrim Doomhammer and he was not a Shaman. The Doomhammer is in no way tied to the elements, but they did some kind of shenanigans in Legion to imply it was so because it was an artifact. Thrall probably just left it behind because he no longer wanted the responsibility, not because he couldn't physically use it.

Quote Originally Posted by Darknessvamp View Post
    Also where on Azeroth is this taking place?
    It's Nagrand in Outland.