Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Very good. Back on my vanilla realm you would have a 50% chance of running into the op horde premade that stomped all the pugs. With the addition of crossrealm the chances of getting stomped reduced dramatically, making pug pvp enjoyable. Same is probably true for the occasional horde pug that faced my alliance premade lol.

Also combats queue time issues and makes queue dodgeing almost impossible. People who whine about this didnt play vanilla. Sure its sad to not see your nemesis in every bg but people actually being able to play pvp is more important..
    Last edited by lonely zergling; 2019-05-15 at 12:04 PM.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    This is a red line.

cross-realm is shit for WoW. It is top priority to build an in-game community. cross realm destroys the in-game community.

If this actually happens, it'll change my view of classic. This will damage classic greatly.

- - - Updated - - -

That's YOUR fault.

If you want to PvP in battlegrounds in vanilla, then you need to join a server where the queue pops regularly. There was options for that on both factions. The question is: why are you wasting all that time on a server where the queues are so long? It just makes you look dumb.
    In the event that you ever get unbanned and you ever actually see this, you have no idea what you're talking about. I played on one of the highest pop realms which ended up in the most competitive battlegroup when they added cross-realm. If it was as horrible for me as it was I cannot even imagine how shitty it had to be for someone on a lower pop realm. I also don't blame them, it's not their fault, it's not like today where you just decide you want to be on a different realm, for the most part unless someone wanted to spend ages leveling and gearing a new character on a new server they were stuck where they were.
    AchaeaKoralin - Are you still out there? | Classic Priest

Quote Originally Posted by Drosul View Post
    Yeah... except for the fact that hardcore pvpers did almost no WPVP because they didn't want to risk getting Dishonorables and tanking their weekly progress, not to mention the fact that they where completely tethered to the battlemaster NPCS (or before that the actual zone ins) and simply didn't actually have time to get anywhere worth WPvPing.

I can remember a good dozen names from pre-xrealm bgs to this day..... I don't remember any of the xrealm trash I've come across since, as there's literally no point in remembering someone you'll never see again.
    Regarding your first point, I'm not going to deny the dishonorable HK's issue, but WPvP was still a thing regardless, especially in zones like Silithus.

And to your second point, that's a literal personal anecdote and very convenient as well. Doesn't really says anything.

Quote Originally Posted by clownpenisfart View Post
    In classic we had 15 minutes queues, on alliance side (after spending 30 minutes to get to a NPC at the ass end of the world depending on which BG we wanted to queue for), and we loved it. Fuck this watered down version of classic.

What horror will they come up with next? Quality of life improvements? Urgh.
    I bet you also walked uphill both ways in neck deep snow.

Quote Originally Posted by lonely zergling View Post
    Very good. Back on my vanilla realm you would have a 50% chance of running into the op horde premade that stomped all the pugs. With the addition of crossrealm the chances of getting stomped reduced dramatically, making pug pvp enjoyable. Same is probably true for the occasional horde pug that faced my alliance premade lol.

Also combats queue time issues and makes queue dodgeing almost impossible. People who whine about this didnt play vanilla. Sure its sad to not see your nemesis in every bg but people actually being able to play pvp is more important..
    It's ok, now you have 100% chance to run into a premade.
    R5 5600X | Thermalright Silver Arrow IB-E Extreme | MSI MAG B550 Tomahawk | 16GB Crucial Ballistix DDR4-3600/CL16 | MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X | Corsair RM650x | Cooler Master HAF X | Logitech G400s | DREVO Excalibur 84 | Kingston HyperX Cloud II | BenQ XL2411T + LG 24MK430H-B

Quote Originally Posted by Thunderball View Post
    Explain ? (And again, define premade )
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

Quote Originally Posted by AeneasBK View Post
    Explain ? (And again, define premade )
    Can't dodge premades anymore. Defined really simple: a number of players using voice communication. It's really hard to beat coordinated shitters even if you're really good, especially in WSG.
    R5 5600X | Thermalright Silver Arrow IB-E Extreme | MSI MAG B550 Tomahawk | 16GB Crucial Ballistix DDR4-3600/CL16 | MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X | Corsair RM650x | Cooler Master HAF X | Logitech G400s | DREVO Excalibur 84 | Kingston HyperX Cloud II | BenQ XL2411T + LG 24MK430H-B

Quote Originally Posted by Thunderball View Post
    If you think so.

Good. I'd rather have a game where I can play some PVP when I desire instead of waiting 60 minutes for a queue to fill up.