Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    well do you have ANY evidance? still no screenshots, still no evidance anywhere, literally noe one has been invited yet dude
    no need to prove it to you just so you can cry while we play, dude.

Quote Originally Posted by Castration View Post
    no need to prove it to you just so you can cry while we play, dude.
    So you dont have beta, gotcha man, pathetic that you need to lie about being the only person on the internet who got beta yesterday, even the content creatyors have not been invited yet.

Quote Originally Posted by korijenkins View Post
    Nobody cares now, nobody will care then.
    So few people care that you're here shitposting about it

So you dont have beta, gotcha man, pathetic that you need to lie about being the only person on the internet who got beta yesterday, even the content creatyors have not been invited yet.
    like i said before, believe what you want... you can just enjoy waiting, while others like myself, are already playing.

and yes... they have... man.

like i said before, believe what you want... you can just enjoy waiting, while others like myself, are already playing.

and yes... they have... man.
    Asmongold not on beta, no beta in launcher
    towelliee not on beta, no beta in launcher
    nobbel not on beta, no beta on launcher
    taliesin no beta, not on launcher
    MR GM no beta, its not on his launcher

it is seriously pathetic that you think lying about having beta while literally no one else does makes you special.

oh look i have beta!

Asmongold not on beta, no beta in launcher
    towelliee not on beta, no beta in launcher
    nobbel not on beta, no beta on launcher
    taliesin no beta, not on launcher
    MR GM no beta, its not on his launcher

it is seriously pathetic that you think lying about having beta while literally no one else does makes you special.

oh look i have beta!
    ok then, believe what you want... continue to rage about something you don't have... i don't mind at all. back to it for me.

ok then, believe what you want... continue to rage about something you don't have... i don't mind at all. back to it for me.
    Just sad, go watch some Tseries buddy.

naw, back to classic beta for me.

enjoy waiting.

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by supermany2 View Post
    When does the Beta start?
    Today, friend. But it sounds like invites may come in waves or be limited. Still, look forward to stress tests!

Stress Test Schedule*
    Stress Test 1: Wed May 22–Thurs May 23
    Stress Test 2: Wed Jun 19– Thurs Jun 20
    Stress Test 3: Thurs Jul 18– Fri July 19
    *Dates of each stress test are subject to change.

Quote Originally Posted by Valhalladin View Post
    Doesn’t help lol 26th going into 27th or 27th going into 28th?
    Do you not know 24 hours clocks?

2358hrs... is the 26th...

2359hrs... is the 26th...

0000hrs... is the 27th...

0001hrs... is the 27th...

At midnight, aka 0000hrs the day changes.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    I knew when they said summer, it'd be at the far end of it. September is basically Autumn.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Cassidin View Post
    I'll be very surprised if they will be empty..... There wont be nearly as many classic servers as live servers and I strongly suspect there will be four types of players on them:

• Dedicated hard-core classic fans (who will be frustrated with things they see as not true to vanilla - but will still play regularly).
    • Players who want to play again what they played years ago - many of these will level a bit or even up to 60 and maybe raid a bit - but then will move on to something else - but many of these will still come back every so often for their "fix"
    • Players who never played vanilla and want to see what it's about. I don't expect many of these to be dedicated classic players - but some will likely. Most will try it and decide its too slow progress and give up - but that's fine they will have at least seen what it's about.
    • Players who want to go to classic just to find fault with it. most of these will only log in a few times and can pretty much be ignored as irrelevant.

Of these player types - with the lower number of servers and the combination of players who log in occasionally and the dedicated players there will likely still be plenty of players to keep a limited number of servers up and running.

What I do expect may happen is to merge some servers after its been up and running a year or two and the number of players more closely represented once the "gimmick" of it dies down.
    It will probably be like OSRS; the games still quite alive when the average people online at a time is only like 80k.

ooohh it's so good... make sure you tick the Opt-in box for classic so you can join the rest of us playing right now while you sulk in the corner.

5+ Year Old Account
    Not looking forward to Classic tbh. I will play, but tbh.. Idk what class I want to play.. Vanilla's class stuff just makes me Shake my head. But who knows? It might grow on me. All I know is. I look forward to RPing.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    I don't get it either mate.

Just let people enjoy stuff. If we could do it 20 years ago with Nintendo and Sega we can do it nowadays lol.
    The people coming here and saying "Oh classic will fail, You losers suck, Blah blah blah, I'm a scared little kid over the internet." are just hating to hate. I would say they are people in mama's basement, but with some of their spelling? They make me think they are 12 year olds. While, I am not looking forward to classic, just because I honestly never liked Vanillas class design. I will try it to get away from Retail fora little.

Worst date possible. I start work that day coming from a 2 week vacation. I'm so sad rn I might go full emo

you should really play with us, if you were invited, which i guess you weren't. :'(

Quote Originally Posted by Stockers View Post
    Do you not know 24 hours clocks?

2358hrs... is the 26th...

2359hrs... is the 26th...

0000hrs... is the 27th...

0001hrs... is the 27th...

At midnight, aka 0000hrs the day changes.
    Yes I know how a 24 hour clock works generic forum poster.

Some companies, including the one I work for use 00:01 to signal a new day and 00:00 to mean the previous day. I didn't write a post to ask how a clock works thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Onikaroshi View Post
    Eh, I having played them all.. yea i probably put classic above bfa... but it's still below wod. Wrath cata and mop had some of the best class game play ever, vanilla's class and spec game play was horrible, but it was better then what we had at the time.

And I will never enjoy leveling... didn't enjoy it in Vanilla, don't enjoy it today, end game is the only part of the game I enjoy.
    How can you claim wod had good class design? it was literally the era of homogenization... every class had everything so there was no class prestige and the only thing you had going for your class was different animations and lore perspective.
    This all began in Wotlk and continued up to legion when they started focusing on class fantasy more.

DPS rotation and gameplay pretty much was identical to every class and spec between cata-wod. The FEEL of the gameplay wasnt any different between casters nor were they any different between melee classes, even if you had 2 hander compared to dualwielding.
    I tried maining enhancement shaman in wod and the things that made the spec special were not even part of the main damage in raids... windfury for example did a total of 3% of my total damage in a boss fight. Where as in vanilla the main damage component for enhancement was windfury, that was its prestige that no other class had. (not that they were dpsing in raids back then but the class-prestige was there)

Class fantasy/gameplay is not only about raid dps rotation... thats elitist talk. The real fantasy what people care about is what you have/can do that other classes dont have/cant do.

Its only your problem if you dont enjoy leveling... thats a huge part of the game.
    Personally I usually dont play a game if i dont enjoy it for the first 5 mins... i dont like wasting my time before getting to the fun part so if i didnt like leveling i wouldnt even play WoW... luckily i do, just not in BFA (or cataclysm tbh) since its way too easy and has no challenge unless i handicap myself.
    Thats why over the years people have developed the mental attitude about fun starting at max level, in a way its true but its nowhere near black and white/yes or no when it comes to classic.
    In BFA its pretty much true... but then again its a different game.

Quote Originally Posted by Otaka View Post
    How can you claim wod had good class design? it was literally the era of homogenization... every class had everything so there was no class prestige and the only thing you had going for your class was different animations and lore perspective.
    This all began in Wotlk and continued up to legion when they started focusing on class fantasy more.

DPS rotation and gameplay pretty much was identical to every class and spec between cata-wod. The FEEL of the gameplay wasnt any different between casters nor were they any different between melee classes, even if you had 2 hander compared to dualwielding.
    I tried maining enhancement shaman in wod and the things that made the spec special were not even part of the main damage in raids... windfury for example did a total of 3% of my total damage in a boss fight. Where as in vanilla the main damage component for enhancement was windfury, that was its prestige that no other class had. (not that they were dpsing in raids back then but the class-prestige was there)

Class fantasy/gameplay is not only about raid dps rotation... thats elitist talk. The real fantasy what people care about is what you have/can do that other classes dont have/cant do.

Its only your problem if you dont enjoy leveling... thats a huge part of the game.
    Personally I usually dont play a game if i dont enjoy it for the first 5 mins... i dont like wasting my time before getting to the fun part so if i didnt like leveling i wouldnt even play WoW... luckily i do, just not in BFA (or cataclysm tbh) since its way too easy and has no challenge unless i handicap myself.
    Thats why over the years people have developed the mental attitude about fun starting at max level, in a way its true but its nowhere near black and white/yes or no when it comes to classic.
    In BFA its pretty much true... but then again its a different game.
    Don't know where you got WoD class game play being good... there's a period there: "but it's still below wod. Wrath cata and mop had some of the best class game play ever"

And I played day one til the end of vanilla, leveling was never the fun part for me... ever, it was doing Raids, it was doing dungeons, it was getting awesome items like Benediction and Rhok, it was all the end game stuff.

I did have 6 or 7 60s though, I'm just really good at slogging through shit to get to the fun part.

Quote Originally Posted by Cavox View Post
    Are they paying a sub on a private server? BRs will play the worst garbage if it's free. But please, continue thinking a 15-year old game will be a success in 2019.
    I play Super Metroid to this day and it's over 25. But keep thinking age is any indication of good gameplay.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's nice that it's releasing, but why in the middle of summer, damn it?! I've been looking forward to this since it was announced, and I'm not going to have time to play until winter! Ah well.
    "In today’s America, conservatives who actually want to conserve are as rare as liberals who actually want to liberate. The once-significant language of an earlier era has had the meaning sucked right out of it, the better to serve as camouflage for a kleptocratic feeding frenzy in which both establishment parties participate with equal abandon" (Taking a break from the criminal, incompetent liars at the NSA, to bring you the above political observation, from The Archdruid Report.)