Page 13 of 28 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Herald of the Titans Amaterasu65's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Gotta hand it to Sylvie, she sent assassins to Thrall to remove the chance of him coming back. Ruthless bitch.

Quote Originally Posted by Hubbl3 View Post
    I don't see any consequences for my "wrong doing". At the end of all this I will still be the champion. No one cares that I helped wiped out the Nelves or Plague-Sprayed the alliance. And the end of all of this Tyrande will still give me quests. Because she needs me They all need me.
    Plague spraying holy goats was the only fun thing in this expansion.

Quote Originally Posted by Kumorii View Post
    They are also a standard representation of corruption. Have blizzard portrayed their zombies in such exaggerated veiny manner before? Can't recall, asked you if you did, didn't answer that though. They definitely didn't in the earlier cinematics. Thing is the cinematics team are great when it comes to details and I don't think they would suddenly "lets go generic veiny look but exaggerate it" for shit and giggles.

Also I disagree on them being identical...veins are veins, so pattern is similar, RE ones are toned down, while the ones in the cinematic are dark just like in any movie where they have corrupted blood or gets infected by something.

To me it doesn't look like a "zombie".
    this is literally the first time we see a full picture of a "realistic" forsaken's face. i dont even know if there are other forsaken pictures other than comic ones, where clearly the things arent enough detailed (and most are about alliance anyway).
    and to me these are simply a representation of livor mortis, not corruption, this is why most of the zombies representation have it...

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dellis0991 View Post
    Looks like she been reading from the necronomicon again *pulls out double barrel shotgun and straps chainsaw to wrist*
    You gonna need more than that against sylvanas most fearsome soldiers - disembodies hands who are trying to shove EVIL suppositories up where sun doesn't shine.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Amaterasu65 View Post
    Gotta hand it to Sylvie, she sent assassins to Thrall to remove the chance of him coming back. Ruthless bitch.
    Meh, its 3/10 at best. She should had killed his dog. And replace all his seeds with GMO ones so he will upset elements again.

Quote Originally Posted by The Stormbringer View Post
    Lemme stop you right there, Mike. As a (primarily) Alliance player, I would hate to see Baine become Warchief. Cairne? Cairne, I would've loved to see become Warchief, but Baine? No thank you.
    Well ok, maybe not all Alliance players... but it's gotta be nice to know that the Alliance has puppets within the Horde. Characters who've never actually killed Alliance soldiers, but have actively killed their own.

Horde players wouldn't really know that feeling though, we don't have a sympathetic Alliance race leader who helps us out when we fight the Alliance, but I probably wouldn't like that character if it did happen. When it comes to this kind of story, I strongly like the more nationalistic people who put their own before others.

Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Sylvanas would likely not wish to antagonize Thrall or kill him outright, but she could also not risk Saurfang and Thrall finding common cause (against her) either. Thrall was very obviously sitting it out, but Saurfang was going to bring him back into the fold. I don't think this is "bad writing."
    That wouldnt be bad writing. Bad writing is having assassins attack two separate targets at the same exact time when one is waffling about leaving.
    Saurfang: "hey come with me, shes ruining the horde"
    Thrall: "NO"
    Assassins in hiding: "we should attack these two insanely powerful orcs at the same time, waiting a couple minutes til one leaves the other would make things too easy."

Props to the cinematic team. They did a great job bringing the story to life.

Too bad I don't give a single crap about the story. Even as somebody who doesn't hate Saurfang, after a few questlines and 2 previous cinematics, I'm kinda over the whole "Saurfang did bad thing and feels bad." character arc.

Pretty tale about two traitors of which one is a cheater and a coward. Hm ultimately both are cowards. Varys Saurfang changes leaders like Arab Prince changes condoms in kindergarden. Absolutely disgusting character. Given chance he would dethrone himself because of 'muh honor'.

10+ Year Old Account
    love nagrand music, looks amazing, but... 'i followed them'.. what?
    that line honestly ruined this amazing video, if they followed him it would been perfect, but sylvanas trying to assassinate thrall, why? sylvanas always respected thrall, why did she go full garrosh ? even garrosh make more sense being garrosh
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn
    Thrall
    http://youtu.be/x3ejO7Nssj8 7:20+ "Alliance remaining super power", clearly blizz favor horde too much, that they made alliance the super power

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    She should have killed Aggra. Then most of the playerbase would unite behind her.
    people like Aggra now?

Quote Originally Posted by sam86 View Post
    love nagrand music, looks amazing, but... 'i followed them'.. what?
    that line honestly ruined this amazing video, if they followed him it would been perfect, but sylvanas trying to assassinate thrall, why? sylvanas always respected thrall, why did she go full garrosh ? even garrosh make more sense being garrosh
    Don't you get it? Blizz needs to hammer it down that Sylvanas is most evil ever. I think next patch Nozdormu will come and tell us that he double checked all timelines and that our Sylvanas is the worst there ever will be in all time lines ever. And then Sargeras will start a new crusade specifically against Sylvanas this time. :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by crazyfool319 View Post
    That wouldnt be bad writing. Bad writing is having assassins attack two separate targets at the same exact time when one is waffling about leaving.
    Saurfang: "hey come with me, shes ruining the horde"
    Thrall: "NO"
    Assassins in hiding: "we should attack these two insanely powerful orcs at the same time, waiting a couple minutes til one leaves the other would make things too easy."
    If u agree that Saurfang was really following them, then trying to hide from him was pointless
    And i don't think he is lying, just why did Sylvanas do that in first place is what is crap writing
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn
    Thrall
    http://youtu.be/x3ejO7Nssj8 7:20+ "Alliance remaining super power", clearly blizz favor horde too much, that they made alliance the super power

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    "Hey this orc is following us, just lead him out into the field."

Thrall comes across Saurfang's corpse in his field like a week later, "crap" he says, just as he gets sapped and hears Vendetta is popped on him. He tries to lightning laso them but he's already at 10% hp.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Quote Originally Posted by Fetus Rex View Post
    Pretty tale about two traitors of which one is a cheater and a coward. Hm ultimately both are cowards. Varys Saurfang changes leaders like Arab Prince changes condoms in kindergarden. Absolutely disgusting character. Given chance he would dethrone himself because of 'muh honor'.
    Thrall actually never cheated, not sure how many times people are going to have to say this. There is no rule, absolutely no rule against magic in mak'gora. It's headcanon.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hubbl3 View Post
    Don't you get it? Blizz needs to hammer it down that Sylvanas is most evil ever. I think next patch Nozdormu will come and tell us that he double checked all timelines and that our Sylvanas is the worst there ever will be in all time lines ever. And then Sargeras will start a new crusade specifically against Sylvanas this time. :P
    i'm starting to wonder what happened to the writer(s) who adore sylvanas, i mean there is a guy who (should be still?) had a photo on twitter with sylvanas waifu pillow, if he is still in writing team, how is he allowing that?
    how can sylvanas not be a raid boss after this video ?
    Thrall

Quote Originally Posted by sam86 View Post
    i'm starting to wonder what happened to the writer(s) who adore sylvanas, i mean there is a guy who (should be still?) had a photo on twitter with sylvanas waifu pillow, if he is still in writing team, how is he allowing that?
    how can sylvanas not be a raid boss after this video ?
    Because while he is some major guy in the lore team he isn't king of it. I mean right now the storyline is so bad that a Raidboss Sylvi is the preferred outcome because in that case we all will get a nice Sylvi transmog like the bow or whatever out of her. Oh and a title.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    "Hey this orc is following us, just lead him out into the field."

Thrall comes across Saurfang's corpse in his field like a week later, "crap" he says, just as he gets sapped and hears Vendetta is popped on him. He tries to lightning laso them but he's already at 10% hp.
    I doubt 2 rogues can kill Saurfang, i'm surprised their daggers didn't break from tying to hit him
    tbh sending normal rogues against someone who has record of wiping out entire demon armies alone is stupid, another thing that Sylvanas should be very familiar with (she fought next to him in Broken Shore at least), maybe Nzoth is taking hold of her or her undead brain finally rotted ?
    Thrall

something i want to happen but wont. is after N'zoth is said and done. and the alliance is still on top (hopefully) in military might and navy. that when all and said is done and the horde is forced to surrender. I really hope that at that point the alliance goes full (Mad Queen fuck your bells)

Quote Originally Posted by bowlink View Post
    I really hope that at that point the alliance goes full (Mad Queen fuck your bells)
    In a game with 2 factions that is really doubtfull. Especially since Blizz doesn't want to Alliance to do anything that can be seen as even remotely controvercial.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Wait what? How did you read that?

She (Sylvanas) should have killed Aggra. Then most of the playerbase would unite behind her.
    that's actually a great idea, yeah it doesn't make sense but screw it no price is high enough to return to Thrall x Jaina and that ascii code from Gnomeregan
    seriously i'd actually love that idea even if i know it doesn't make sense, but at least i love it
    Thrall