Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Maljinwo View Post
    What's with the 'Skre'
    Genuine question
    It's the voice effect used for her in that Windrunner comic and it's also what the baby pterrordax you can raise says.
    Dickmann's Law: As a discussion on the Lore forums becomes longer, the probability of the topic derailing to become about Sylvanas approaches 1.

Tinkers will be the next Class confirmed.

10+ Year Old Account
    She’s not Garrosh 2.0.
    Except she literally is, so yeah.. GG writers.

Wait I take that back.. they are absolutely right, she's not garrosh 2.0.

Arthas 2.0 with more evil and psycho. 'more story' is just her assuming the throne, you know exactly which throne that is LOL.

Hint: it's frozen

And the writers just proved how retarded the entirety of horde are if that is their thought pattern towards sylvanus. Like she's somehow different, or that they've never seen this exact same play before. LOL~!

This is what happens when you try to legitimize a self insert trash fanfic character.
    Last edited by Lazuli; 2019-05-15 at 07:07 PM.

Literally nothing in the replies in the first interview negated the concern that the "choice" offered to Horde loyalists is meaningless and that they will be forced to go with the "right" (i.e. treasonous) path. So it's nothing more than a typical Blizzard reply, i.e. simply smokescreen horseshit that means absolutely nothing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Super Dickmann View Post
    It's the voice effect used for her in that Windrunner comic and it's also what the baby pterrordax you can raise says.
    Ah, cool.
    Completely forgot about that comic since the dead expressions of every character in it makes me uneasy
    This world don't give us nothing. It be our lot to suffer... and our duty to fight back.

Quote Originally Posted by Bright-Flower View Post
    What is this horse**** about Sylvans bringing something new?

She's brought MORE WAR with the SAME ENEMY the horde has fought so many times. Sylvanas has brought NOTHING NEW. Oh sure, maybe if the war of thorns had gone according to play she might have put the horde in a position to negotiate peace from a position of power or something, but all she's actually brought is MORE OF THE SAME right after the Legion invasion.

Whether you support Sylvanas or not I have a hard time seeing what 'new' approach she's brought.
    You have to drink the same kool-aid as the writers. Then inject it into your eyes. That's when you start seeing things and their reply starts to make sense.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

A long term peaceful solution by utterly annihilating the enemy? Given the mechanics of the game there's no way she can actually succeed at it.

We've seen no sign of this peace on the horizon. Just Sylvanas out to crush the Alliance for good, destroying hope wherever she finds it, whether in the Horde or Alliance, and blighting the remnants for good measure so we can't use all that nice new Darkshore ore, lumber, and beachside real estate.

I was hoping this would provide more insight to where Sylvanas's story is headed but I'm just not seeing it. I still have no idea how they can continue what we are seeing with it ending in anything other than the players who chose loyalist getting executed and having their characters deleted.

Yea sylvanas can bring peace to the horde - when they are all dead and turned into her mindless undead slaves.

No other peace will the banshee queen ever give to her living horde servants.

5+ Year Old Account
    Kerrigan will save us.

The realm is rotten. Fire cleanses the land and prepares it for rebirth. Daenerys understood this, maybe Sylvanas does too.

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    I see, I see. So, Sylvanas' peace is murdering everyone that could potentially be a threat so that the survivors live happily ever after?

Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    Whatever it is how they end it...be it a solo scenario, a raidboss, continue to lead the Horde into the next x-pac or even just stepping down peacefully - people will hate it.
    Of course they will because the lead up to get there has been garbage. I’m supposed to get excited about sylvanas when the night elves haven’t even gotten revenge? Oh wait, blizzard said they have even though they’ve done absolutely nothing aside from killing some random horde nobody NPCs. They introduced nelves into the story only to get decimated and do nothing just to further sylvanas’ story. Sorry but the road to get wherever we’ll get with sylvanas has been really bad, not excited to learn even more about sylvanas and whatever they’ll come up with.

We’ve dealt with sylvanas in 8.0, 8.1, 8.1.5 and she’s still there for us to learn more about in 8.2 even though the story deals with the 10000 year old night elven queen yet the night elves won’t be present at all because the focus is: sylvanas and Anduin.

The writing has never really been good outside of specific situations but the bar they’ve set for themselves in BfA is Kael’thas levels of low. Burned teldrassil to further sylvanas’ story, had the night elves do nothing aside from a night warrior ritual and then do nothing again after that because it would impede sylvanas’ story and now during a patch rich with night elven lore the night elves are completely ignored so the story can yet again focus on sylvanas and more of this evil shit she’s doing.

Of course people will hate it.

Meh, everything just keeps on pointing at that she will kill N'zoth or some old god "influencing" us to fight. Wouldn't surprise me fighting it just there to draw him out, kinda like a necessary evil. They are really pushing the "not garrosh even though it's like garros, but it was a RUSE all along". "You thought it was garrosh 2.0 because we led you to believe it was, then it wasn't". Good Writing.

“I have brought security, justice and peace for my new empire.”
    Saurfang: “YoUr NEw EMPIRUHH?”
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

Quote Originally Posted by Heldenmaid View Post
    [B]

(the Interview with Jeremy Feasel)

- WoWhead: Sylvanas’ actions have left many confused, and she’s still a bit elusive in 8.2, appearing to be one step ahead of our plans. There’s also a theory that each Warbringer will be in the spotlight for a different BFA patch (Jaina 8.1, Azshara 8.2). Will her motives become clearer in a future BFA patch or too early to say?

Jeremy Feasel: "She's coming up on her endgame. In a future content update, we will see exactly where Sylvanas is going."

Sources:
    mmorpg.com interview (from today)

wowhead interview (from today)
    This point is BS because it has never even been hinted at in the game, so it sounds like something they pulled out of their ass like a cheap justification.

You want good writing, but you need the bad pooooossay

Infracted.
    Last edited by Aucald; 2019-05-15 at 07:32 PM. Reason: Received Infraction

Bloodsail Admiral CreatureLives's Avatar
    5+ Year Old Account
    Sylvanas to end the conflict by killing everyone.

They really cant get over this "honorable Horde" bullshit

MY GUY IS A FUCKIN ZOMBIE MAN JUST LET US BE THE BAD GUYS

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Broken Fox View Post
    They really cant get over this "honorable Horde" bullshit

MY GUY IS A FUCKIN ZOMBIE MAN JUST LET US BE THE BAD GUYS
    There should be a New Scourge faction, led by Sylvanas and Bolvar. You get to be as bad as you wanna be! Comes with undead versions of all the races.

It sounds a lot like you guys want BFA to be MoP 2. Your hate boners are so hard that you don't care we're only getting half the story.

The WoW community is the worst when it comes to idiots filling in the blanks.

Yea, after 'the death of all things' and 'the end of all possibilities' there will be peace for sure

On the other hand, a normal grunt may not know about anything but the words Sylvanas actually speaks and she said she wants peace through annihilation. So if you're already fired up for war and love kicking some Alliance butt, but on the other hand also want lasting peace (....??....) you can sure go with Sylvanas's plan.
    It at least makes some kind of sense from an ingame perspective, if not from an omniscient perspective of someone who has read all the books and quest-text on Horde and Alliance and also listened to every speech and story.