Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Akka View Post
    I'll never understand how people can manage to say in the same breath "people have forgotten what Vanilla was like" and "people play private server".
    It's like their brain is so damaged it can only hold "I don't like Vanilla herp derp" idea in it, and everything that could support their point is okay, even if self-contradictory or factually wrong.
    You drew two different sentences out of context. I wrote,that there are two groups of people - the ones,who are complaining,that some crappy private realm was closed and those,who are simply nostalgic about the game,though have forgotten what was it really like back then. I also wrote,that there are people,who don't understand (because they didn't play the game back then) or have forgotten (because they didn't play that version of the game for more than a decade) what it really took back then to raid - not a single word about a private realm players.

Now,because of the fact,that you are uncapable to read a post properly and are capable only to draw the line between two sentences you saw in whole text,ignoring the other facts stated in it,thus making some kind of silly assumptions,you think,that you have a right to call me brain damaged? Who the hell you think you are? What gives a right to offend me? The fact,that you have been registered here for 11 years,thus you think you're proving that you're a hardcore,old-school "I know what it really was back then,SHUT UP who has other opinions" knowitall? I don't care if you played since World of Warcraft beta,that doesn't give you a right to offend anybody on this forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Felixon View Post
    You drew two different sentences out of context. I wrote,that there are two groups of people - the ones,who are complaining,that some crappy private realm was closed and those,who are simply nostalgic about the game,though have forgotten what was it really like back then. I also wrote,that there are people,who don't understand (because they didn't play the game back then) or have forgotten (because they didn't play that version of the game for more than a decade) what it really took back then to raid - not a single word about a private realm players.

Now,because of the fact,that you are uncapable to read a post properly and are capable only to draw the line between two sentences you saw in whole text,ignoring the other facts stated in it,thus making some kind of silly assumptions
    Nice bullshit posturing, but that's just for show. Let's requote your post to get the context you're pretending was ignored :

What did I miss exactly? The fact,that there was a bunch of people,who were playing on a private server,which was closed,and who went on to whine on the Blizzard forums,demanding an old version of a game? Or the fact,that there's a bunch of people,who think,that if they will start playing vanilla again today,it will all be the same as back - despite the fact,that a memory tends to portray things in a brighter light,than they actually were?

People seriously don't understand or have forgotten what it's like,when you really need 40 guild members for the raid,which takes 5-6 hours to clean or how stupid it's to grind a materials for hours only to craft idiotic resistance gear.
    First paragraph speak of two different groups of people, true.
    Then second paragraph claim that "people" in general "don't understand or have forgotten [what Vanilla is like]". It very clearly doesn't make a distinction nor apply to a specific group, so all your BS falls flat and you're doing literally what I called you on about, which is to argue about private server in one hand, and then claiming that people "don't know what Vanilla was like".

You try to claim I'm "uncapable"(sic) to read, but it seems clear it's rather you're either of plain bad faith, caught being wrong and trying to deflect over to me, or actually are the one incapable of writing correctly, because your justifications simply don't match what you actually wrote.
    Who the hell you think you are?
    Someone who isn't brain damaged.

Many people know very well what Vanilla is like, and THAT IS PRECISELY WHY THEY LIKE IT. Some people actually have pretty good memory and can remember, and many others have had private servers to get a refresher.
    Not everyone will like Vanilla, but many will.

Quote Originally Posted by Akka View Post
    Nice bullshit posturing, but that's just for show. Let's requote your post to get the context you're pretending was ignored :

First paragraph speak of two different groups of people, true.
    Then second paragraph claim that "people" in general "don't understand or have forgotten [what Vanilla is like]". It very clearly doesn't make a distinction nor apply to a specific group, so all your BS falls flat and you're doing literally what I called you on about, which is to argue about private server in one hand, and then claiming that people "don't know what Vanilla was like".

You try to claim I'm "uncapable"(sic) to read, but it seems clear it's rather you're either of plain bad faith, caught being wrong and trying to deflect over to me, or actually are the one incapable of writing correctly, because your justifications simply don't match what you actually wrote.

Someone who isn't brain damaged.

Many people know very well what Vanilla is like, and THAT IS PRECISELY WHY THEY LIKE IT. Some people actually have pretty good memory and can remember, and many others have had private servers to get a refresher.
    Not everyone will like Vanilla, but many will.
    Your main arguments - everybody you disagree with are shitposting and are brain damaged. Pathetic,nothing to add.

Your main arguments - everybody you disagree with are shitposting and are brain damaged. Pathetic,nothing to add.
    Yeah, I understand it's hard to admit you were wrong. It'll pass when you grow up.

Quote Originally Posted by Sencha View Post
    Yet you get triggered by this post aimed at retail fanbois when you claim you're not one. It's funny.
    Me telling you that we do not care what you play is called being triggered now when i do not play or plan to play retail or classic is hilarious. Please tell me how does this trigger me again when i do not care about either platform?

Really?!?!

Quote Originally Posted by OneWay View Post
    I just hope nostalgic players are happy with this because they are usually not happy with anything.
    Just imo this wouldn't be happening to begin with if it weren't for the whiners whining about how it wasn't fair that other people had such better gear than they did, because they couldn't put as much time in the game to get the gear. So Blizzard started changing the game to make the crybabies happier. This isn't the fault of the Classic fans. If Blizzard wouldn't have catered to them in the first place, WoW would still be the game us Classic fans love. And on that note, once Classic does come out, if people start complaining that it's too hard, I hope Blizzard tells them to play the Retail version then!!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    "For the lack of better things to do!" Is what i usually shout.

I would understand if the game would be for free,but to pay 13 EUR for the game with 2004 graphics and visuals? No,thanks. I played that game 13 years ago,not going to pay a cent for the sake of nostalgia. I can't wait when the people,who didn't actually play the game at that time,will flood the forums with complaints about how difficult is the game.
    And at that time, they can just go back to Retail WoW where they will get pretty much everything handed to them, with hardly any effort on their part!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Malix Farwin View Post
    Me telling you that we do not care what you play is called being triggered now when i do not play or plan to play retail or classic is hilarious. Please tell me how does this trigger me again when i do not care about either platform?
    Hmmm, if you don't care about Classic or Retail and don't intend to play....Why are you even in here making comments?

[QUOTE=Onikaroshi;51188658]00:00 on the 27th

Wish blizzard would just switch to military time (24 hour clock) would make it easier for people world wide.[/QUOTE

That will never happen.. They're American. Gotta be different to the rest of the world

Quote Originally Posted by Valhalladin View Post
    Yes I know how a 24 hour clock works generic forum poster.

Some companies, including the one I work for use 00:01 to signal a new day and 00:00 to mean the previous day. I didn't write a post to ask how a clock works thank you.
    Well... I am sorry that your company uses a clock wrong. I have never known a company use 0000 to mark the same day, and 0001 is the start of a new day. New years eve must be a weird one for your company. I'll be honest, I just think you didn't know how 24 hour clocks worked.

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    Just sad, go watch some Tseries buddy.
    still not in are ya?

wow, that's pretty sad, I feel for ya.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    Just sad, go watch some Tseries buddy.
    you got absolutely pwned

Quote Originally Posted by jinxi527 View Post
    And at that time, they can just go back to Retail WoW where they will get pretty much everything handed to them, with hardly any effort on their part!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Hmmm, if you don't care about Classic or Retail and don't intend to play....Why are you even in here making comments?
    You are really bad at reading comprehension. I said i do not play retail or classic i never said i do not care about retail theres a difference.

I actually do not care about Classic however i do care about retail however the classes i play design wise feel so bad to play that i cannot bring myself to continue playing it.