Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    Yeah yeah the Horde's going to get their fanwank and 'redemption' story and when the Night Elves are sick of being shat on after it, they'll dismiss them entirely or make them villains for reasons like they did to Yrel's Draenei who are the bad guys for wanting to solve the Orc problem. Watch the Night elves be bad for 'not just walking away'.
    Paladin Bash has spoken.

Definitely need more Alliance cinematics, such as racial leader deaths. They can start with the boy king or that whiny sook of a mage.

Quote Originally Posted by arkanon View Post
    Most horde players are fragile little teen edge-lords who need constant confirmation that they are playing the "baddass cool guys" - really not a concern for alliance players.

fOr ThE hOrDe !!1!!ONE!!
    Mentally for sure. Gotta give them some Orc or they gonna trigger bad.

But yeah. 4 cinematics so far, 3 of them moving Saurfang being a big bad honorboi.

Actually I think I am triggered Thrall didn't say "for da Hoard", WTF Blizzard slap in the face ruining the great character.

Quote Originally Posted by Oncereborn View Post
    Definitely need more Alliance cinematics, such as racial leader deaths. They can start with the boy king or that whiny sook of a mage.
    Yeah, look at that edgeball. Lok'tar ogar, imma too manly to look at a young human, imma need me big tusks and axe. Fook that sook mage for calling out mah Horde shit. Something, something a warrior's death, something, something, HONOR.

Do I Horde correctly?
    Last edited by Trumpcat; 2019-05-16 at 07:53 AM.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Trumpcat View Post
    Do I Horde correctly?
    You forgot to insult Baine and suggest he's already Alliance. Alternatively, mention either Taurajo or Stormheim.

So, close, but no cigar.

Yeah, look at that edgeball. Lok'tar ogar, imma too manly to look at a young human, imma need me big tusks and axe. Fook that sook mage for calling out mah Horde shit. Something, something a warrior's death, something, something, HONOR.

Do I Horde correctly?
    hoWs yOUr TrEE?

7+ Year Old Account
    people at blizzard and youtubers that has been there are all talking about that in the near future the alliance will have some Hard inside conflicts... since as it is now "the -

Dwarfs are very divided....

Night elfs "War Hungry"....

Worgen "want their lands back"....

Daenair "kinda chill"...

Jaina (Kul'tiras) "War Hungry"...

Andoin (stormwind) "Want to think to much and has not done alot of action if now pulled into it by his other alliance leaders.

So as it looks now in Lore... the alliance are in for some crazy good Videos and CGI.

Hold on and keep your faith in Blizzard, its is comming
    -

One Learns most when Teaching others!

Anduin's is the next one do not worry, the void will make itself known within the council and they will have to deal with it.
    Lead Game Designer

YouTube Channel

https://www.youtube.com/@Nateanderthal

Brewmaster
    7+ Year Old Account
    can we quit the "bUT wER iZ mY aLIaNCe/hOrdE sTuFF pepega" and actually enjoy the story as a game story rather than 1 side?

who cares about these bfa cinematics. tHE BEST one will always be wotlk

Quote Originally Posted by Rend Blackhand View Post
    No thanks. We don't need cinematics of Andy Sue being the perfect anime hero saving the day and fighting toxic masculinity
    Well at some point blizzard will advertise companies through the cinematics, might as well see one of Anduin for Gillete
    Quote Originally Posted by Varitok View Post
    No, she is my waifu. Stop posting and delete this thread immediately.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ophenia View Post
    Voted Baine because... Well, Baine. Total nonsensical character, looks like World War II Italy, nobody really understands what role he's supposed to fill, not even himself

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Can we stop with the pointless faction bashing, please? Y'all are derailing the thread.

It would be nice to see some more cinematics, but I have a feeling this may have been the last one, or if we do see another, then that will be the last for BfA.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bennett View Post
    The Horde get the cinematics, the Alliance will win the war again though, I don't mind
    And despite "losing" the war, Horde will be back to starting shit within two expansions.

Quote Originally Posted by Bennett View Post
    The Horde get the cinematics, the Alliance will win the war again though, I don't mind
    Well, if you would only SEE anything of that. The only thing i see is the destruction the horde made. The tree burned, darkshore blighted, Brenadam under attack etc etc. I am told anywhere the "WE ARE WINNING!!1111" but i never see anything......

Quote Originally Posted by KaPe View Post
    And despite "losing" the war, Horde will be back to starting shit within two expansions.
    Well blame the writers and blizzard, nobody wanted another carbon copy of SoO
    Quote Originally Posted by Varitok View Post
    No, she is my waifu. Stop posting and delete this thread immediately.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ophenia View Post
    Voted Baine because... Well, Baine. Total nonsensical character, looks like World War II Italy, nobody really understands what role he's supposed to fill, not even himself

There's no point. Alliance players would still cry about how that cinematic is proof of their HORDE BIAS conspiracy theory being totes real anyway. Trying to make someone with anhedonia happy is more likely to have any positive results. Besides, Anduin is already the main hero of the expansion as it is. Sadfang cinematics are there only to show that Anduin's light is not completely lost on the Horde.

Do I Horde correctly?
    Well, no. That's how you Saurfang properly as he's the only one yapping about having a warrior's death (and then, when opportunity for that actually arises, either walking out at last moment or surrendering to his enemy and making his ancestors roll in their graves in the process). And he's not Horde anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by KaPe View Post
    "Starting shit"? Do you need a second Chronicle telling you the Alliance started the previous faction war for it to stick?
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    "Starting shit"? Do you need a second Chronicle telling you the Alliance started the previous faction war for it to stick?
    Do you need to revisit Ashran to realize that Horde was already starting shit back then? *Just* after losing a supposedly crippling civil war.

Quote Originally Posted by Nathasil View Post
    Yes, you are totally right, of course. I mean, after Legion gave ALL of the new lore to the Horde (Nightborne) and then two books that were Horde-Centric, an entire Expansion-Narrative that is Horde-Centric and so far THREE pre-rendered Saurfang cinemtics this expansion with the combined length of a TV-Show-Eepisode...meanwhile abolsolutely JACK SHIT in the game for the Alliance or in cinematics (unless you scream "FOR THE ALLIANCE" when you see Anduin cry, of course)......i agree with you 100% that the story of BFA so far is so INCREDIBLY AWESOME that it was worth it to forget about one of two playable factions in this game.

They could have NEVER, not in 1000 years, made BFA so awe-inspiring great storywise had they put even an ounce less emphasis on the Horde.
    1. Nightborne are not "ALL of the new lore" of Legion by any stretch of imagination.
    2. There was only one book after Legion and most of its chapters are from Anduin's perspective.
    3. The idea that the entire narrative of BfA is Horde centric has nothing to stand on.
    4. Second cinematic is more about Anduin than it is about Saurfang. The three cinematics combined maybe scratch the run time of a sitcom episode at best. Saurfang cinematics aren't Horde cinematics anyway, because Saurfang betrayed the Horde, abandoned his role as racial leader of the Orcs and shat on everything Orcs stand for when he let Anduin capture him (and then shat on it some more when he refused to be freed by Rokhan).

Less fantasies please. You won't prove your conspiracy theory of HORDE BIAS to be real if you pull additional books out of the nether.

Quote Originally Posted by Soon-TM View Post
    Don't worry, some idiot will chime in with BUt WaRLorDZ wAs AlL AboUt hORdE OmfG, just because there were a lot of Orcs.
    Are you telling me there are Orcs that aren't Horde? Does not... compute...
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

Sucks to be someone who doesn't realize horde story still furthers the entire game's storyline.

Horde leads the story...This has been the case since WC3, where the first thing you play is the Exodus of the Horde and are forced to have to play every faction's story.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaelthon
    do i wanting my cat come the expansion due to signifying a reroll fresh scratch the night elf mage?

Quote Originally Posted by Nize View Post
    To be fair, Orcs in the game are delegated to cannon fodder, so I look at these cinematics as their way of telling the orc storyline of BfA. Humans are heavily focused in the game. And cinematics won't save Night Elf storytelling.
    Tbh the only way to save Night Elf storytelling is for it to stop. Whenever Blizzard writes something for them they manage to kick that race some more. At least when they are ignored things won't keep getting worse.

Quote Originally Posted by The Stormbringer View Post
    I wanna see some Greymane cinematics. His Worgen form is fucking FIRE. Like god damn, everything about him looks badass.
    His cinematic (and in-game) Worgen form lacks the tail though. That he totally always had because it's obviously not something Golden pulled out of her ass due to not paying attention. So, in other words, that's not really Genn. As such it's impossible to say whether actual Genn's Worgen form is awesome or not.

Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    I wish we got a cinematic focusing on Gelbin's situation. A gnome in a cinematic. Can you guys imagine it? The barbarity!
    A Gnome in a cinematic like that (i.e. one that doesn't use in-game models) would be an uncanny valley abomination to be honest.

Quote Originally Posted by ro9ue View Post
    Do you think they build out the entire Stormwind Harbor for just a few seconds of background visuals in the Lost Honor cinematic? No way they did all that , there's going to be a Stormwind cinematic later for sure. Also all that work on Genn's model for just a few lines... no way.

There's a whole year left for BFA, first half is probably the Horde dealing with issues, second half... coming soon will deal with Alliance issues. I suspect Anduin / Genn / Jaina / Tyrande.
    A bit late, but that makes no sense at all.

They've built a lot of landscapes just to use them for one cinematic.
    Don't think we'll see another one based around Nagrand, or Undercity.