Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    jesus loves to share breads so does the orc incarnation of him

Quote Originally Posted by Bodraw View Post
    To me what's the most shocking is the cinematic difference vs in-game.

If you look closely at the in-game pic's foliage, that's wheat.

i hope one day they ll make wow 2 with this graphism

FFIXV has much better grain. I'll be badmouthing WOW 24/7 on this forum while I play it though!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Oh the split tree not being there is proof Thrall has regained his shamanic abilities! He called on an air elemental to air lift him up there so he could cut and make a sturdier bed for him and Aggra (she keeps breaking it while screaming Go'el!)
    OMG this needs to be shown INGAME and not in a backstory!
    I make grand sweeping statements about the story I claim to care about, but I refuse to read any additional sources that do a better job of conveying a story than a game could!

Quote Originally Posted by OneWay View Post
    When people who follow the story incompletely have an opinion....
    Thrall was raised by humans in human camps. End of discussion right there.
    :}

Quote Originally Posted by Waynhim View Post
    FFIXV has much better grain. I'll be badmouthing WOW 24/7 on this forum while I play it though!
    Rrrrreeeeee!
    Looking marvelous in velvet.

I mean it looks quite similar.
    Thrall's hut would be somewhere around the same area duln is currently at.
    Also why do they live near Oshu'gun instead of closer to Garadar?
    To avoid paparazzi ;P

I mean the guy pretty much self exiled himself.

10+ Year Old Account
    >Orcs eat bread as shown by cooking level one
    >Thrall raised by humans literally nearby a farm
    >Shamans would be one of the classes most adept at knowing how to grow stuff

Conclusion: This thread is dumb.
    Elune: "My sister needed Anima so I let my favoured people die. What is this 'Maw' you speak of?"
    Daily reminder that Steam has never had a monopoly on PC Gaming, don't mistake age and popularity for domination.
    Because people don't understand words: Forced and Necessity

My Tauren Priest is dressed as a farmer, pitchfork and all, and wholely welcomes this farming attribute of Thrall.

Oh maybe all the bones in that hut are Gronn.
    Possibly, but I was more surprised how much thrall sucks at building a hut, if you want to call these shambles a hut.

Looks ready to fall apart. I can hear Aggra whining already.
    "If I had married Garry, I would not live in a hut in the middle of nowhere!"
    Maybe Aggra left him and that is why he said they are around, probably sitting in Garadar XD

10+ Year Old Account
    . . . this thread is a parody and you fell for it. Not the thread that is dump.
    Yes I totally fell for the joke thread complaining about wheat that's taking the mick of another thread discussing how a mechanic works because the latest cinematic raised questions about it. /s
    Elune: "My sister needed Anima so I let my favoured people die. What is this 'Maw' you speak of?"
    Daily reminder that Steam has never had a monopoly on PC Gaming, don't mistake age and popularity for domination.
    Because people don't understand words: Forced and Necessity

Quote Originally Posted by Jamie081 View Post
    If you look closely at the in-game pic's foliage, that's wheat.
    Never noticed it before! Back in 2007 obviously due to the limited capabilities of the game engine they couldn't really populate the zone with thick foliage. Nagrand looked just like a flat green grassland to me. But would've never guessed that it's wheat.
    "There is no end to education. It is not that you read a book, pass an examination, and finish with education. The whole of life, from the moment you are born to the moment you die, is a process of learning." by Jiddu Krishnamurti, Philosopher and Educator

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    This would've been an acceptable post in the spirit of humorous sarcasm, but it doesn't make for a great thread. Closing this.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead