Poll: Who got into beta?

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    why would you visit a forum about a game you don't like?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by joebob42 View Post
    I got in, but I'm not even subbed to this stupid game anymore. Maybe they have some spyware that's seen me playing ESO the last few weeks, and they're trying to sucker me into playing their shitty reboot.
    wow you are some god danm new level of tinfoil hatting.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    dude they added inthe opt in yesterday, did you really forget you opted in YESTERDAY?
    ahahahahha got him

I have not ever been invited to beta. I guess it has something to do with 7 days ban i got back in the early wotlk.
    S.H.

Got in and I can't play for a month

sick
    Quote Originally Posted by Sassafrass View Post
    It's a Horde symbol but the middle part can also be called the "Eye" of the zone (AZSHARA), it's a play on words
    No, it is happening. The zone changed, it belongs to the Goblins now and is their home. Hearthstone is having a mechanical themed expansion soon, November's cardback is Goblin influenced and revealed concept art shows Goblin machinery. It's a HS expansion, sorry.

Need an active sub to get in. Maybe they are fishing for more subs with this.

Quote Originally Posted by RoKPaNda View Post
    I'm neither and surprisingly I got in. I didn't even realize I had opted in to beta for it.
    The option to opt in for it was just added in the last week so you might want to get your memory checked.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

I'm in, but I'm on a family & friends list so....
    “You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me.”
    – C.S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by grandgato View Post
    I have had an active subscription since launch. I got an invite.
    I've been playing Blizzard games since The Lost Vikings, have been subbed since 1.3 and I've never received a beta invite. But today, of all days, after being super hyped for Classic, I didn't get a beta invite.

my apologies if this has been answered, I did not notice but -
    to those who got in, was there an email received?
    did you have to exit b.net launcher to see the classic beta on the wow drop down?

thanks, im refreshing my email regularly and would love confirmation to continue or cease!! haha <3
    grats everyone - lets hope for a speedy wave 2 now that the streamers are out of the gates
    "We will not compromise our standards to release a title before it is ready."
    WoW T.W.O ( The Wars Over )

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alvito View Post
    The option to opt in for it was just added in the last week so you might want to get your memory checked.
    As I replied to the last person that commented on that, I didn't opt-in then. Not friends or family, didn't opt-in, not an influencer. Still in beta. lol.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gravity2015 View Post
    my apologies if this has been answered, I did not notice but -
    to those who got in, was there an email received?
    did you have to exit b.net launcher to see the classic beta on the wow drop down?

thanks, im refreshing my email regularly and would love confirmation to continue or cease!! haha <3
    grats everyone - lets hope for a speedy wave 2 now that the streamers are out of the gates
    I did have to restart the launcher, and I did get an email but I got the email several hours after the beta was already added to my account.
    AchaeaKoralin - Are you still out there? | Classic Priest

I opted in, but I didn't know your current sub had to be active. I unsubbed so I could finish my last 5 classes at uni.

Quote Originally Posted by RoKPaNda View Post
    As I replied to the last person that commented on that, I didn't opt-in then. Not friends or family, didn't opt-in, not an influencer. Still in beta. lol.

- - - Updated - - -

I did have to restart the launcher, and I did get an email but I got the email several hours after the beta was already added to my account.
    You probably had the beta opt in for normal WoW active seeing as they invite players from both opt ins. If you got an invite without any opt ins thats weird.

To fill our pool of beta and stress test participants, we’ll be choosing dedicated players who meet select criteria from both the WoW Classic beta opt-in and the standard Warcraft beta opt-in.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lighthalzen, the City-State of Prosperity
    intersting, so 10% of playerbase gets invited.

subbed since day 1 no beta EU

Got an email notification last night that I got in. Installed and played about 2 hours before bed. Nice rush of nostalgia. Was in the original vanilla beta, active in the TBC and Wrath betas, but didn't bother with any after that. Account has lapsed many times over the years, but currently activated account, but have not been playing retail for months. Not a streamer or influencer or anything, so I think in my case it's just account age and possibly previous early beta contributions.

First day was obviously streamer privilege to show case. I'm sure more will be released soon.

10+ Year Old Account
    Got my invite last night. Had an active account in vanilla, have had some lapses since. Not sure if that's part of why I got an invite or not. Not a streamer.

Quote Originally Posted by Rathwirt View Post
    Got my invite last night. Had an active account in vanilla, have had some lapses since. Not sure if that's part of why I got an invite or not. Not a streamer.
    that's what I was hoping to read this afternoon
    there is hope!!
    "We will not compromise our standards to release a title before it is ready."
    WoW T.W.O ( The Wars Over )

I went in 2 days ago and opted in and got the email last night at 10:45 pm est that I was invited. Did not expect that, can't wait to play when I get home from work. Just for the record, not a streamer, am a day 1 player but have lapsed many times over the years for a few months at a time.