Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    I think Dragon Isles might be the next expansion. Deathwing release near Blizzcon is a potential sign of things to come. Hopefuly Dragonsworn class.

Quote Originally Posted by sociald1077 View Post
    He was atomized by the combined might of the other Aspects and the Dragon.

To paraphrase a great: "This dragon is DEAD!"
    Drogbar were digging for Ebyssian's father's bones. It is likely that N'zoth has some plans connected to them and Hammer of Khaz'goroth.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Fetus Rex View Post
    I think Dragon Isles might be the next expansion. Deathwing release near Blizzcon is a potential sign of things to come. Hopefuly Dragonsworn class.
    Yes, please.
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lopment-thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    I'd be open to 'The Ghost of Deathwing' in a Shadowlands expansion, or 'Deathwing Reborn', or even 'Wrathion absorbed his father's spirit and struggles with it like dual-personalities'.

I usually dont like reused bosses or things like that, but Deathwing was one of my favorit lore characters, since i played him back in wc2. So i was looking forward cata when it was enounced becuse of him, the pre expasion event when he just randomly showed upp in zones and burned players to death, loved it!...then the actual cata expansion wasted him, such an intresting character totally thrown.

Quote Originally Posted by matrix123mko View Post
    Drogbar were digging for Ebyssian's father's bones. It is likely that N'zoth has some plans connected to them and Hammer of Khaz'goroth.

- - - Updated - - -

Yes, please.
    I'm glad to know that not only I have a good taste!

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eapoe View Post
    Sure, he can be retconned; but, as of now he was ripped apart both by the Maelstrom and the energy he absorbed in his body, hence all the metal plates nailed into him to keep him together and all the tears you see in his skin.
    Right now, there’s no way he should come back.
    It was merely a setback
    Quote Originally Posted by trimble View Post
    WoD was the expansion that was targeted at non raiders.

5+ Year Old Account
    Why would you want to bring back one of the most uninteresting, one dimensional villains of all time?

His role in Cataclysm can be summed up as: Angry fiery dragon that roars and wants to destroy shit because he's literally insane.

Quote Originally Posted by Soon-TM View Post
    It was merely a setback
    Lol. Nice

Quote Originally Posted by pppbroom View Post
    If we're getting Dragon Isles as the new continent in 9.0 with dragons and shit, there are chances we might get at least his cameo. I wouldn't mind that tbh, he was wasted in Cata.
    I LOVED his human form, and LOVE the new mount model - and we got hentai as a boss. agree 100%, he was completely wasted. And i was really upset about it. Last time i gave a shit about Lore tbh.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Are you ready father and offspring encounter?
    Deathing + Onyxia + Nefarian?

Quote Originally Posted by enigma77 View Post
    Why would you want to bring back one of the most uninteresting, one dimensional villains of all time?

His role in Cataclysm can be summed up as: Angry fiery dragon that roars and wants to destroy shit because he's literally insane.
    Id be interested in seeing some form of him come back because he ties in with the current Old God story and because he was so spectacularly wasted in Cata. Also anything involving the dragon flights is more interesting than the “faction war”

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by vertigo12 View Post
    Are you ready father and offspring encounter?
    Deathing + Onyxia + Nefarian?
    Already had the siblings. Let’s have the whole family in Shadowlands or something. All 4 of them

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by wanax View Post
    Id be interested in seeing some form of him come back because he ties in with the current Old God story and because he was so spectacularly wasted in Cata. Also anything involving the dragon flights is more interesting than the “faction war”

- - - Updated - - -

Already had the siblings. Let’s have the whole family in Shadowlands or something. All 4 of them
    I really hope that we "lose" at the end of this expac, we need to re-empower the dragonflights and enter The Dragon Isles next expac

Quote Originally Posted by MrLachyG View Post
    I really hope that we "lose" at the end of this expac, we need to re-empower the dragonflights and enter The Dragon Isles next expac
    I’d be down with that. Maybe they’re hidden in the Forbidding Sea? That would maybe point towards some type of dragon based class. There are a lot of options with that and it also answers “what’s on the other side of Azeroth?”

Quote Originally Posted by Phantombeard View Post
    Deathwing should not have been killed at the end of Cata. He was just too good of a villain and the Dragon Soul raid really hurt him. It made him look weak and the final fight really sucked. IMO, the worst was when you beat him and the Dragon aspects used the Dragonsoul to finish him off. It looked like a squirt from a water gun hit him and he pop'ed like a half deflated balloon. I think I actually laughed. So yeah, it was bad. They should have imprisoned him at the end of cata, stripped him of his armor (I know, it helped hold him together, but still) and chained him back down in Deepholm. It would be cool to visit deepholm in current live and see him chained. Maybe even have dialog if you clicked on him. Each expansion updating what he says. Like in BFA he could be calling out to N'zoth. Anyways, yeah I hope he does come back. With new tech and the way wow is always improving itself graphically, we could get the deathwing battle we deserve. We just have to wait and see.
    How did the raid make him look weak? It took all dragon aspects giving up their immortality to end him. No boss before has required that much power to take down.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Casperite View Post
    How did the raid make him look weak? It took all dragon aspects giving up their immortality to end him. No boss before has required that much power to take down.
    I'm not saying the fantasy didn't hold up. I'm saying it looked bad. That is it. The way it was presented made Deathwing look weak.

Quote Originally Posted by Monkeymootwo View Post
    What are you talking about? He blows up lol
    Thanks for pointing that out again. Went back and removed that.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Deathwing is no ordinary villain. He is one of the villains which literary changed the face of Azeroth.
    And him crash landing into the Maelstrom is definitely not a coincidence.

I’d like to see him be wows palpatine. I hope if he comes back spiritual or otherwise he isn’t a joke.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by wanax View Post

- - - Updated - - -

That would be a great family reunion wouldn't it?