Seeking late-night players for Classic.

https://discord.gg/Uw4QQvY (Eli#8992)

This post is directed at those who have raided in a hardcore atmosphere in the past and who will be seeking a hardcore and team focused raiding guild for Classic.

We are seeking late-night players who are want to help establish a prominent and successful guild in Classic WoW. Throughout the last ten years, members of our leadership team have completed some of the most challenging content ever introduced to the game. Some of those members have raided in some of the most talented and successful guilds in the games history. This experience will allow us to assemble a mature and dedicated group of adults. We will operate the guild as a council, and high-performing members will become valued and trusted members of the guild for the longterm.

We will operate on a NA-PvP realm as Horde. The server will be Pacific Coast Time!

We will be raiding 3 or 4 days a week, Tues/Wed/Thurs. Monday may be added as necessary (or not).

The goal of the guild is to become a community. Many of us have played WoW for many years, but have come to the realization that the genre is dying. Guilds have broken up over the years and have been replaced by LFR and discord groups. Our goal is to extend the community to other games outside of WoW.

That being said, we don't like babysitting or distractions. Leveling, PvPing, and shit-posting are all things that we love and enjoy out of raiding hours. Come raid time our atmosphere is all business. We come to the raid competing amongst each other and thus against the rest of the server. Specifically looking for players who thrive under pressure and in high intensity environments.

Inquire within for opportunities and information.
    Check my achievements bruh.

Would help if you defined "late-night"

Quote Originally Posted by iggyMG View Post
    https://discord.gg/Uw4QQvY (Eli#8992)

This post is directed at those who have raided in a hardcore atmosphere in the past and who will be seeking a hardcore and team focused raiding guild for Classic.

We are seeking late-night players who are want to help establish a prominent and successful guild in Classic WoW. Throughout the last ten years, members of our leadership team have completed some of the most challenging content ever introduced to the game. Some of those members have raided in some of the most talented and successful guilds in the games history. This experience will allow us to assemble a mature and dedicated group of adults. We will operate the guild as a council, and high-performing members will become valued and trusted members of the guild for the longterm.

We will operate on a NA-PvP realm as Horde. The server will be Pacific Coast Time!

We will be raiding 3 or 4 days a week, Tues/Wed/Thurs. Monday may be added as necessary (or not).

The goal of the guild is to become a community. Many of us have played WoW for many years, but have come to the realization that the genre is dying. Guilds have broken up over the years and have been replaced by LFR and discord groups. Our goal is to extend the community to other games outside of WoW.

That being said, we don't like babysitting or distractions. Leveling, PvPing, and shit-posting are all things that we love and enjoy out of raiding hours. Come raid time our atmosphere is all business. We come to the raid competing amongst each other and thus against the rest of the server. Specifically looking for players who thrive under pressure and in high intensity environments.

Inquire within for opportunities and information.

I would like to know also. I can go maybe until 2am EST if I nap, but it depends.

Some tips to fix this ad:
    1. Move the discord link to the bottom of the ad.
    2. Put a guild name along with other quick details (PVE/PVP, region, etc) in the title of your ad.
    3. When you mention something like completing some of the most challenging content or having members that were in successful guilds (and I am assuming well-known if you are including it), give examples. If you were within the top 50 for a very hard raid in an old expac, that increases the interest level of your guild. If you have ex-top 10 guild members, say what guilds they were from. Guild name dropping is a huge interest booster. It also helps with your point about wanting to be hardcore in classic.
    4. Define what the late-night hours are even if they are tentative.

Before people say I am nitpicking/trolling/being an ass to the OP, I am not. I am just trying to help the guy out because you need AT LEAST 40 dedicated raiders and you need to have a really good ad if you are going to get that many decent players. I hope these tips help with recruitment and I wish you good luck!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    If people need old items to feel unique and special then they have a problem. Playing a video game in a MMO isn't about looking and feeling special.
    LOL