Poll: Azhara or Arthas

Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by darkoms View Post
    She defeated Leviroth
    You mean the guy you kill at the Borean Tundra at level 72?

Quote Originally Posted by Houle View Post
    She doesn't need to fight Malfurion to know that hes one of the main reasons she lost...he was one of the leaders of the rebellion against her. But yeah, im sure she has no problem with him at all lol.
    And ofc she does his dirty work for him, tf do you think shes doing the entirety of BfA? She lures us to her, toys with us in the questlines to make sure we come for her, even opens her palace for us to come, and then later fights us directly to steal the power of our shiny little necklace, all just for N'zoth. Thats literally the definiton of doing the dirty work, while N'zoth and the majority of his faceless minions are chilling lmao
    Oh yes, after all, Azshara is famous for fighting all personally.
    What? Until 8.2, Azshara almost never appears.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ArgusTheUnmaker View Post
    You mean the guy you kill at the Borean Tundra at level 72?
    You know that by the quest you weaken him very much to even have a chance to win? You are not fighting with him at full power.

Leviroth might be one of the worst mobs you could ever use to support your claim. You punch him a few times and then kill him with a spear.

Oh yes, after all, Azshara is famous for fighting all personally.
    What? Until 8.2, Azshara almost never appears.

- - - Updated - - -

You know that by the quest you weaken him very much to even have a chance to win? You are not fighting with him at full power.
    And yet again you talk without any sense at all. I never said she is famous for fighting herself. But she IS doing N'zoths dirty work in BfA, and was partly doing it in Cata, wether you want to accept it or not. But be my guest, continue thinking Azshara is godlike and cry when we kick her ass in 8.2
    (but seriously, you need to work on your trolling skills. every chance ive given you for a super troll, u didnt go for it)

Quote Originally Posted by Dakhath View Post
    Leviroth might be one of the worst mobs you could ever use to support your claim. You punch him a few times and then kill him with a spear.
    The dude is either trolling (and that not even rlly good) or truly incapable of grasping even most basic logic when it isn't shoved in his face.
    Last edited by Houle; 2019-05-16 at 01:47 AM.

Lemme just say this...

A lot of characters in WoW can be scaled above multiversal. And this includes the LK, and Azshara.

- - - Updated - - -

I've already talked about why Sargeras is basically invincible. So

Quote Originally Posted by Dakhath View Post
    Oh yes for sure
    Use the Trident of Naz'jan before you start the battle (i.e. aggro). Leviroth is a 72 elite, but the trident drops him down to ~6% health.
    Leviroth was defeated so easily because you beat him with trident blessed by Azhara
    Does anyone here know lore?

- - - Updated - - -

And yet again you talk without any sense at all. I never said she is famous for fighting herself. But she IS doing N'zoths dirty work in BfA, and was partly doing it in Cata, wether you want to accept it or not. But be my guest, continue thinking Azshara is godlike and cry when we kick her ass in 8.2
    (but seriously, you need to work on your trolling skills. every chance ive given you for a super troll, u didnt go for it)

And again...
    Where does Azshara do the dirty work? Where?
    Back to the beginning
    You are trying to prove that Azshara is weak because she did not kill Malfurion on Darkshore
    Well, but why did not Azshara kill the heroes during the Cataclysm, if they could not even touch her?

Oh yes for sure
    Use the Trident of Naz'jan before you start the battle (i.e. aggro). Leviroth is a 72 elite, but the trident drops him down to ~6% health.
    Leviroth was defeated so easily because you beat him with trident blessed by Azhara
    Does anyone here know lore?

- - - Updated - - -

And again...
    Where does Azshara do the dirty work? Where?
    Back to the beginning
    You are trying to prove that Azshara is weak because she did not kill Malfurion on Darkshore
    Well, but why did not Azshara kill the heroes during the Cataclysm, if they could not even touch her?
    She is fighting us to get the necklace, to further N'ZOTHS goal. That is doing the dirty work for him. Fighting someone to further somebody elses goals is doing the dirty work for that somebody. If you don't even get that, theres no point in continuing this.

Stood in the Fire Chromeshellking's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    This topic went off course now.
    Fate is one you forge with your own two hands.

She is fighting us to get the necklace, to further N'ZOTHS goal. That is doing the dirty work for him. Fighting someone to further somebody elses goals is doing the dirty work for that somebody. If you don't even get that, theres no point in continuing this.
    I even wonder what kind of work then is not dirty

I feel like power wise they are very similar. However, I'd say that given LK's power over frost magic, and Azshara needing to use water, LK seems like a hard counter to her.

LK

Quote Originally Posted by ro9ue View Post
    I feel like power wise they are very similar. However, I'd say that given LK's power over frost magic, and Azshara needing to use water, LK seems like a hard counter to her.

LK
    Why do you think that Azshara, possibly the greatest mage in the entire history of Azeroth, apart from Aspects, will only use water?

Azshara with well of eternity > almost anyone that is not an old god, a titan or KJ/Archimonde.

Azshara without well of eternity.... well she is still an extremely powerful sorcerer.
    Lich King has a lot of necromancy n stuff but he is not familiar with arcane magic.

I see no way for Lich King to fight against something like time manipulation or a portal that dumps him into the void of space or an alternate universe.
    Or a simple classic "giant meteor on your head" move that mages love to do.

Since mages tend to f*ck with the fabric of space and time it becomes really hard to fight against them even if you are spell immune.
    Even spell immune enemies are still bound to the rules of time and the limits of physical existence... which is what mages love to fiddle with.

https://ru.wowhead.com/news=291776/d...ace-easter-egg
    So, Azhara weaker than LK, coz he killed heroes, yep?
    Azhara instantly kills heroes during the BFA, which are MUCH stronger than the heroes during the WOTLK
    Last edited by darkoms; 2019-05-24 at 12:49 PM.

Azhara instantly kills heroes during the BFA, which are MUCH stronger than the heroes during the WOTLK
    You do realize that its just an easter egg, completely irrelevant to the story and most likely not even canon? If it where canon, she would do it later in her fight, when shes starting to loose.
    Not saying the argument that the LK killed us counts for much anymore (we have grown significantly more poweful since then), but to use the mechanic of a little easter egg, meant to remind us how arrogant Azshara is, as proof for something is just laughable.

Still far weaker than they were in Legion.

3+ Year Old Account
    The Lich King is probably not the strongest guy in a 1v1 situation. The strength of the Lich King lies in his army and the fact that he can reanimate anything to serve him. Numbers.

Maybe in 1v1 Azshara proves superior, but what about the Lich King and the Scourge vs Azshara and her armies, the Naga? Arthas would stomp her face.

Still far weaker than they were in Legion.
    Lol no, heroes with each addon become stronger

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by enigma77 View Post
    The Lich King is probably not the strongest guy in a 1v1 situation. The strength of the Lich King lies in his army and the fact that he can reanimate anything to serve him. Numbers.

Maybe in 1v1 Azshara proves superior, but what about the Lich King and the Scourge vs Azshara and her armies, the Naga? Arthas would stomp her face.
    This is a 1v1 battle, enough talking about the army of the Lich King
    if you give Arthas the Scourge, give Azshara an army of Nzoth with faceless dragons and so on

"Lol no, heroes with each addon become stronger"

I seriously doubt the Artifacts are weaker than the Heart of Azeroth/Azerite Gear we have now....

"Lol no, heroes with each addon become stronger"

I seriously doubt the Artifacts are weaker than the Heart of Azeroth/Azerite Gear we have now....
    God, how infuriates me with this stupid argument about artifacts
    Do you know that almost all the artifacts of the heroes by force took away from someone else? Artifacts are not as strong as they seem

10+ Year Old Account
    Big Naga Chick > Emo Goth Prince
    Rudimentary creatures of blood and flesh. You touch my mind, fumbling in ignorance, incapable of understanding.
    You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.

Sovereign
    Mass Effect