There is something more than this...

From all of us. Deep within lies a voice, but it is not matter. It is ethereal, It is reality itself speaking to us. The essence of who we are. We all have it in us to carve a path, and set forth a future that is the stuff of our very deepest dreams. When you see this. It is ok to accept it. Resist not what you know yourself, and become who we all know we can be.

At the top of a hill is desolate, and lonely. Rise together...Rise regardless of our differences, and break through from what prevents us from flying together. Rise together, and fall together. We may have barriers, but those barriers are bridges. Bridges to a world where we can look at our differences and smile. Knowing the best is yet to come. For our children, and their future.

Everyone of you is potential. Potential to pave the way to greatness. Just truly believe it, and it will happen.

We are not stuck in a whirlwind of negativity, unable to escape irrationality itself. Unable to disengage from meaningless battles, just to win something we don't even want. We are more than this. We can overcome anything.

Resist not. RESIST NOT! It is not scientific, or reasonable. It is something we will never be able to solve with math, or philosophy. We just know it, and if you don't know it. You actually do, you just can't see it clearly. Life is not meaningless. We are Kings, and Queens...Princesses, and Princess. Every last one of us, and if you want to hate that more than embrace it. Then go ahead and destroy yourself, and those around you, but I know that is not what you really want to do now is it.

I just thought I would share what is bursting out of my heart. This isn't just a feeling too. It is as clear as day, and I hope you all find yourself, and your dreams. I genuinely do.
    Last edited by Stonecloak; 2019-05-17 at 01:27 AM.

Cocaine is a helluva drug.

Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    Aww that is sweet. Are you high right now?
    No, I am not sweet Celista. I am extremely focused. I am not under the influence.

Quote Originally Posted by Stonecloak View Post
    No, I am not sweet Celista. I am extremely focused. I am not under the influence.
    Oh lord, here we go.

Quote Originally Posted by Helryx View Post
    Cocaine is a helluva drug.
    Perhaps I am experiencing the Euphoria associated with Coke without coke itself.

- - - Updated - - -

My message stands. There is no more to explain.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh lord, here we go.
    You don't really believe that do you.

I'm having Indian food for dinner.

10+ Year Old Account
    Olympus was not big enough for the Gods.

Heaven wasn’t big enough for all the angels.

Paradise in the garden of eden was not enough for man.

I hold this is true. I wants peace but some men want WAR!

There is no such thing as purity or perfection.

The truth is There is only a choice.

I rather choose resistance than peace at any price.

Heaven is when all my enemies are denied existence
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Perhaps I am experiencing the Euphoria associated with Coke without coke itself.

- - - Updated - - -

My message stands. There is no more to explain.

- - - Updated - - -

You don't really believe that do you.
    I was just teasing you. I think your message was positive.

Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Amadeus View Post
    Olympus was not big enough for the Gods.

Heaven wasn’t big enough for all the angels.

Paradise in the garden of eden was not enough for man.

I hold this is true. I wants peace but some men want WAR!

There is no such thing as purity or perfection.

The truth is There is only a choice.

I rather choose resistance than peace at any price.

Heaven is when all my enemies are denied existence
    It doesn't matter what some men want. It matters what lies in the very pit of our own hearts.

What do we want? What do you want? Should we let other's stand in the way of what truly should be...No, and we shouldn't let those not willing to fight for what is true take the reins. There are so many false leaders today, but their really just scared.

- - - Updated - - -

I was just teasing you. I think your message was positive.
    As positive as the gleam in your eyes? Women as well have a tough choice, but you can help lead what has lead in the past. It's a different time, and men are at odds. Women will have to be a guide more than ever. Lead Men to what is true. It is part of your essence. The essence of a women is no simple thing. It is very powerful. Lead the way.

The amazing thing is I don't even need to say this. You know it, but I will remind that it can be manifested in consciousness.

Lead Men to what is true.
    Lead us to boobs.
    "I'm not stuck in the trench, I'm maintaining my rating."

Will this world back to life. Every small choice we make, is a wake in the totality of reality.

I know you know this. I KNOW IT. search yourself.

10+ Year Old Account
    Will this world back to life. Every small choice we make, is a wake in the totality of reality.

I know you know this. I KNOW IT. search yourself.
    Honestly a few acres in Alaska or Wyoming fenced with my wife retired with a house and workshop. A boat and a Seaplane. Taking care of my loved ones. That’s it, leading a very very peaceful and simple life.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Honestly a few acres in Alaska or Wyoming fenced with my wife retired with a house and workshop. A boat and a Seaplane. Taking care of my loved ones. That’s it, leading a very very peaceful and simple life.
    What of our brothers and sisters. This new generation. We have a responsibility to them. Not just our own, but our kin. I see, It is hard. It is very hard. Probably the hardest position. What else is more worth it though, besides life itself.

I see you. All of you, and I promise. I will fight for us. Not just I, but more will remember.

Life in Alaska is neither peaceful or simple. Try WY or MT

WHAT ELSE DO YOU WANT? WHAT ARE YOU SEEKING? What else is there?

What? We're just going to be manipulated to death. Just whittle away? Our father and mothers were so much more.

I will not give up.
    Last edited by Stonecloak; 2019-05-17 at 02:31 AM.

Is this you OP?

Quote Originally Posted by Helryx View Post
    Is this you OP?
    Lol, interesting, but in all seriousness. What are you actually saying? That ambition is that of a madman? If so, then I would say the fool is you, because ambition is not limited to a youtube video making fun of a clearly influence man. Is this your answer to that of hope, and aspiration? To deny it with a cheap youtube video. Where you clearly know the message is different, and wrong? No, but you knew that. you only posted that to get a false advantage. You couldn't articulate what was being said, so you had to demean it, so you could save face. Now be a man, and fess up. Manhood is something infinity more.

I will give you a fair shake, where I know you didn't for me. You know what that is? Being a Man. Being true. What say you?

10+ Year Old Account
    This kind of thing would be more suitable towards a blog.