Page 2 of 34 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    “Susan, I’ve known your address since last summer,” Soph said, directly addressing YouTube CEO Susan Wojcicki. “I’ve got a Luger and a mitochondrial disease. I don’t care if I live. Why should I care if you live or your children? I just called an Uber. You’ve got about seven minutes to draft up a will. ... I’m coming for you, and it ain’t gonna be pretty.”
    Yeah, this child needs a psychiatrist.

Warning : Above post may contain snark and/or sarcasm. Try reparsing with the /s argument before replying.
    What the world has learned is that America is never more than one election away from losing its goddamned mind
    Quote Originally Posted by Howard Tayler
    Political conservatism is just atavism with extra syllables and a necktie.
    Me on Elite : Dangerous | My WoW characters

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by clevin View Post
    What the fuck does this have to do with WoW? Oh right you're probably so dense that you can't even post in the right forum...
    Think Your in the wrong forum, this is offtopic, not the wow related section
    #boycottchina

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SinR View Post
    a who what now?

What's a Gen Zer Soph?
    I think it's one of Shib-Niggurath's minions?

Oh. I see. Another kid being paraded out by their parents for internet points. Got it.
    Be seeing you guys on Bloodsail Buccaneers NA!

Quote Originally Posted by Daemos daemonium View Post
    so its just some kid being used by her parents or others to push stuff she doesn't understand. if youtube wants to ban her its there choice you don't have free speech on some one else site.
    Reminds me of this thread only pro-life in this case.

If you think you're old enough to post political horseshit online, you're old enough to face the consequences of posting said horseshit. Deal with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Masark View Post
    Death threats and boom-boom sticks are ''normal'' for the usual suspects, unlike mocking stuff they like.

Quote Originally Posted by sarahtasher View Post
    Imagine how the usual suspects would squeal, oink and cry if the girl mocked the holy symbols of their faith (a boom-boom stick, a CSA flag, a ghost costume or a MAGAhat). They would be busy organizing petitions to get arrested for treason (?) and begging for her town to be MOABed.
    This genuinely made me laugh.

Lol she looks like a bad green screen floating head in that thumbnail ahaha.

Pedo bear and 14yo's all I got from the op.
    "I'm Tru @ w/e I do" ~ TM

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    Think Your in the wrong forum, this is offtopic, not the wow related section
    It is NOW because I PMed a mod and got it moved, genius.

She directly threatened the life of Youtube CEO Susan Wojcicki and her family

Of course should she get banned.

Last edited by Elba; 2019-05-17 at 03:15 AM.

Would the OP agree that a death threat is ground from being banned

Even if made with a boom-boom stick (HOLY) and a German boom-boom stick (SUPAH HOLY)

Man. Shit's rough when a kid with a script is terrifying.

Quote Originally Posted by Blobfish View Post
    Seems the snowflakes of this world are out to ban 14 year old girls who have a constructive opinion of this World

A Generation Zer named Soph, has been banned from uploading videos to you tube after some SJWs & Buzzfeed took exception to one of her videos.

Soph has not been hurting anyone.. Just using her power of free speech, but she seems too much to handle for the left, so they asked her to be banned.

ALL POWER to Soph.. She is very intelligent.. and I have been to University & at 14 she appears more intelligent than some of the lecturers I had.

Soph is a 14-year-old girl on YouTube who is foul-mouthed, crude, and often disturbingly correct. She’s like a walking talking episode of South Park.

This combination of being this young and bearing wisdom usually reserved for people three times her age has made her extremely popular. She currently sits at 860k subscribers on YouTube.

What’s more, she’s unabashedly right-leaning, and that’s a problem for the left. Specifically the hard-leftist media mecca of BuzzFeed.

One further thing we can take away from this, however, is that the left is afraid of a 14-year-old girl.

https://www.redstate.com/brandon_mor...hurt-feelings/

Sophs vid channel here:
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCT7...-wEXeqZSg24aJw

Is this fucking douchebag in the video a fucking Nazi? Considering the bullshit he is saying in the first 45 seconds of the video? Making light of the person that banned her? Bernstein? Why is he saying, "Why is it always those people?" Yes, this racist motherfucker said that.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Eveningforest View Post
    Who's the old incel in the video?
    Sounds like a racist, considering he was making fun of a Jewish name and asking why is it always "those people", that do this stuff. Like apparently Jews run the world or something.

- - - Updated - - -

Sounds like she deserved to be banned, and deserves to be arrested for death threats.

Quote Originally Posted by Elba View Post
    She directly threatened the life of Youtube CEO Susan Wojcicki and her family

Of course should she get banned.

Silver lining is she’s gonna die soon, apparently.
    Banned from Twitter by Elon, so now I'm your problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brexitexit View Post
    I am the total opposite of a cuck.

Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    Man. Shit's rough when a kid with a script is terrifying.
    Guess you didn't read the whole fucking thread, where she threatened the life of the Youtube CEO. She should be lucky she isn't in jail.

Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    Guess you didn't read the whole fucking thread, where she threatened the life of the Youtube CEO. She should be lucky she isn't in jail.
    Then jail her. But, it's still a kid that people are terrified of.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    Then jail her. But, it's still a kid that people are terrified of.
    People making threats and claiming to be armed are cause for concern regardless of age.

Warning : Above post may contain snark and/or sarcasm. Try reparsing with the /s argument before replying.
    What the world has learned is that America is never more than one election away from losing its goddamned mind
    Quote Originally Posted by Howard Tayler
    Political conservatism is just atavism with extra syllables and a necktie.
    Me on Elite : Dangerous | My WoW characters

Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    Sounds like a racist, considering he was making fun of a Jewish name and asking why is it always "those people", that do this stuff. Like apparently Jews run the world or something.
    That stood out immediately. Sounds like a complete douche.

People making threats and claiming to be armed are cause for concern regardless of age.
    If that were the case, we'd be locking up every gamer who says they're going to kill you and your family after losing a game.

But seriously. Lock her up since she did it. But I'm still laughing that she's a huge threat.