Page 7 of 34 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Wait, wasn't General Zersoph a villain in one of the Highlander movies? Might have been Highlander 2 since that one made little to no sense to anyone I know.
    With COVID-19 making its impact on our lives, I have decided that I shall hang in there for my remaining days, skip some meals, try to get children to experiment with making henna patterns on their skin, and plant some trees. You know -- live, fast, dye young, and leave a pretty copse. I feel like I may not have that quite right.

Quote Originally Posted by AlmightyGerkin View Post
    Person has views and criticizes on some world view topics
    Political stance is right wing
    Hurts my feelings and must be taken down to keep safe space
    Probably likes trump

Silliness aside all of this is just SJW and leftist propaganda cause they hate anyone with an idea that isn't their own or follows their beliefs. Knowing fascist youtube they probably will take it down for "hate speech". Guess having an opinion is hate speech which means this world is getting more screwed over and dumb downed faster than it can be fixed. Soph youtuber that I did come across a few days ago is really intelligent and enjoy her content more than half of the garbage that is on youtube. Youtube better not take down her channel or else just further proves that they're a totalitarian company when it comes to politics.
    "Muslims rape children and stone gays to death in San Francisco" isn't a right wing stance, it's racism or, if you've failed to keep up with how language has evolved, prejudice and bigotry based on religious belief.

Also its Buzzfeed they're not known for making any great news and are the most NPC "news outlet" there is.
    Buzzfeed actually produce some pretty solid journalism between the opinions and pointless fluff, but the fact you're using the term "NPC" without a hint of irony means you probably don't care about facts and prefer mindlessly regurgitating whatever memes are handed down to you, so nevermind.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    yep, that's the one i was thinking of. good shit.

orgasmatron is good, too. tbh, i prefer the sepultura cover.
    Orgasmatron is originally Motorhead, not Suicidal Tendencies.

Freedom of speech also includes the freedom of speech to complain and the freedom of speech from YouTube to remove whatever is on their platform.

YouTube is a private company instead of stateowned one.

And considering some of the stuff that's on YouTube that violates their ToU she must have really broken it.

Quote Originally Posted by YourPalFleisch View Post
    We should get a safe space for all you right-leaning people. Am I right?
    banning right wing ideology is creating a safe space for left wingers, you didn't think that comment through did you?

When you silence those you disagree with you have already conceded.

Quote Originally Posted by Dhrizzle View Post
    i know, just saying that it's a good commentary on religion as well.

For the people saying she is just 14 and that ''it does not count'' if she makes a death threat, you are deliberately ignoring she is not prosecuted for death threats : just banned

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Cizr View Post
    Nope its literally same thing. Just because you are uneducated/didnt see something does not mean that it is so.

Lot of ISIS terrorists were chanting about Allah when they were beheading people. You are deluded.

- - - Updated - - -

Ok how am I racist? Post evidence
    As said numerous times, you are spectaculary not convincing on explaining your avatar. A very pathetic trait shared by your ilk, who keep using basic variations of the Nazi regalia and then cry when people call them Nazis.

Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    banning right wing ideology is creating a safe space for left wingers, you didn't think that comment through did you?

When you silence those you disagree with you have already conceded.
    Banning Nazis means protecting people and holding said Nazis accountable for their actions.

By showing Nazis the door you don't concede to them. You show that their bullshit has no place in society and is not worth entertaining.

Not giving a Flat Earther a platform does not concede that the world is not round.

Low T and low INT betas trying to get a 14 year old deplatformed for muh wrongthink. She's even funnier than any of the soyboy tv talking heads(colbert/unfunny brit/unfunny south african, etc.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dhrizzle View Post
    "Muslims rape children and stone gays to death in San Francisco" isn't a right wing stance, it's racism or, if you've failed to keep up with how language has evolved, prejudice and bigotry based on religious belief.

Buzzfeed actually produce some pretty solid journalism between the opinions and pointless fluff, but the fact you're using the term "NPC" without a hint of irony means you probably don't care about facts and prefer mindlessly regurgitating whatever memes are handed down to you, so nevermind.

- - - Updated - - -

Post some buzzfeed journalism. I'll wait.
    Working on my next ban.

Quote Originally Posted by Jingoism View Post
    Low T and low INT betas trying to get a 14 year old deplatformed for muh wrongthink. She's even funnier than any of the soyboy tv talking heads(colbert/unfunny brit/unfunny south african, etc.

- - - Updated - - -

Please, please explain us how '''GOODTHINK'' and ''ALPHA'' is to make death threats

Of course, in your world conception, making death threats is not really a crime if you don't like the target. Plus, she not only made death threat using the most holy relic of the alt-right (a boom-boom stick) she made them using a German boom-boom stick, which is alongside CSA flags and Waffen SS uniforms comparable to a fragment of the True Cross for your religion.

(We also known your owners snapped their fingers and told you to use insults like CUCK, SOYBOY or BETA and you have to obey them like a dog. I can guarantee you that those insults, that you are told have magic-like effects on anyone to the left of Gengis Khan, just point out your allegiances)

For instance (testosterone insult), we known that for your kind, manhoond (aryan manhood mostly) is exclusively tied to owning guns and threatening to use them all the time, if possible to hurl racial slurs.

I know you are way too woke and way too intelligent to understand that, but as your beloved NRA would sell guns to brain dead chimpanzees, ''I have a gun thus I'm a real man'' does not really work in the States.
    Last edited by sarahtasher; 2019-05-17 at 01:47 PM.

5+ Year Old Account
    Honestly I don't give much of a damn what she says; I'm inclined to watch politics on YouTube about like I'm inclined to stick my balls in a sausage grinder. But 1) YouTube has the right, as a privately owned company, to remove content on their platform for any reason and 2) she made a death threat, albeit hardly a credible one, to the CEO. I might not necessarily approve of bans (in this particular case I'm apathetic), but YouTube unequivocally has the right to do so.

That all said, who threatens people with a fucking Luger? "Yeah I'm gonna go get Grandpa's World War 2 bring back and pop a cap in yo ass."

And just because it grates my nerves, a Luger is hardly a fucking "boom boom stick."

Quote Originally Posted by Elba View Post
    Banning Nazis means protecting people and holding said Nazis accountable for their actions.

By showing Nazis the door you don't concede to them. You show that their bullshit has no place in society and is not worth entertaining.

Not giving a Flat Earther a platform does not concede that the world is not round.
    It shows you can't argue your point on why they are wrong, thus you lose the argument.

Quote Originally Posted by Blobfish View Post
    Seems the snowflakes of this world are out to ban 14 year old girls who have a constructive opinion of this World

A Generation Zer named Soph, has been banned from uploading videos to you tube after some SJWs & Buzzfeed took exception to one of her videos.

Soph has not been hurting anyone.. Just using her power of free speech, but she seems too much to handle for the left, so they asked her to be banned.

ALL POWER to Soph.. She is very intelligent.. and I have been to University & at 14 she appears more intelligent than some of the lecturers I had.

Soph is a 14-year-old girl on YouTube who is foul-mouthed, crude, and often disturbingly correct. She’s like a walking talking episode of South Park.

This combination of being this young and bearing wisdom usually reserved for people three times her age has made her extremely popular. She currently sits at 860k subscribers on YouTube.

What’s more, she’s unabashedly right-leaning, and that’s a problem for the left. Specifically the hard-leftist media mecca of BuzzFeed.

One further thing we can take away from this, however, is that the left is afraid of a 14-year-old girl.

https://www.redstate.com/brandon_mor...hurt-feelings/

Sophs vid channel here:
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCT7...-wEXeqZSg24aJw

Hilarious thing is if she had been ON the left you would have said "who listens to a kid?" and "what do she know about the world"

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh look, youtube finally decided to do something about the right wing extremism running rampant on its platform.

Pity it took a personal death threat to get there.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Reaper0329 View Post
    Honestly I don't give much of a damn what she says; I'm inclined to watch politics on YouTube about like I'm inclined to stick my balls in a sausage grinder. But 1) YouTube has the right, as a privately owned company, to remove content on their platform for any reason and 2) she made a death threat, albeit hardly a credible one, to the CEO. I might not necessarily approve of bans (in this particular case I'm apathetic), but YouTube unequivocally has the right to do so.

That all said, who threatens people with a fucking Luger? "Yeah I'm gonna go get Grandpa's World War 2 bring back and pop a cap in yo ass."

And just because it grates my nerves, a Luger is hardly a fucking "boom boom stick."
    I assure you, I'm totally not mocking some people by suggesting they like items that make lots of loud noise, like WH40K orks.

10+ Year Old Account
    Right... never heard of this girl before..

Watched about 10 minutes of 'her' videos to conclude, she isn't the sole writer of her content. She, or the writing, have a few points but feels 100% not to be her own doing.
    Last edited by Lochton; 2019-05-17 at 01:52 PM.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Just ban all nazis. Problem solved

Quote Originally Posted by Jingoism View Post
    Holy crap, I haven't seen this much regurgitated 4-Chan word salad since Gamergate was a relevant annoyance.

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article...-tennis-racket
    https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article...by/super-court

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sarahtasher View Post
    I assure you, I'm totally not mocking some people by suggesting they like items that make lots of loud noise, like WH40K orks.
    As long as you're aware of the ridiculousness of it, you do you.

Aww, did the big bad lefties hurt your feelings?
    Seriously, deal with it. Publish her vids on your own site of you want and stop trying to force your bullshit onto others.

Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    It shows you can't argue your point on why they are wrong, thus you lose the argument.
    Nah dude. By giving Nazis and other ridiculous bullshit a platform you legitimize it as something serious to be entertained.

That's why they are always so eager to "debate". It's not about "winning an argument", it is about getting their bullshit legitimized and spread.

"Do Jews have a right to exist and not be gassed to death?" is not something we need to debate.

As Sartre said:

Dunno why you want to actively help Nazis, zenkai.