Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I haven't been keeping up much with this but is Alabama also putting in legislation to increase support to mothers in need of financial assistance?

Or are these pro-lifers really just pro-birthers?

Quote Originally Posted by Tikishock View Post
    I haven't been keeping up much with this but is Alabama also putting in legislation to increase support to mothers in need of financial assistance?

Hell no hopefully the place dies financially. The rural areas are already fucked up enough. Underfunded schools, subsides by blues and hospital are closing down with no replacements. The younger population is leaving constantly leaving only an aging population and no sustainable work force.

A bunch of filming companies are planning to boycott and I hope Disney follows.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    They’re very good choices, just the IUD is a bit riskier than the arm implant one because of what I mentioned above.
    Ah do you have any statistic on the effectiveness of it?
    Last edited by Varvara Spiros Gelashvili; 2019-05-17 at 08:02 PM.
    Violence Jack Respects Women!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Galathir View Post
    Wait what? I'm pro choice but this is an alarming statistic that I haven't seen before.
    Maybe instead of arguing about abortion someone should teach them about contraception first.
    These are the same states that are banning exactly that too.
    Human progress isn't measured by industry. It's measured by the value you place on a life.

Just, be kind.

1300 that's a whole new pc fuck all that women tax yall and thank you for the link.

Quote Originally Posted by Tikishock View Post

There was an amendment put forward to help women forced to carry to term with medical and financial aid. It was voted down.

I dont understand why people are angry, this is the democratic process.

Women are roughly 50% of the voting block, im sure there are men in alabama that arent conservative.

I know americans generally are pretty dumb, but surely you understand how to vote?

Quote Originally Posted by Spicymemer View Post

Women are roughly 50% of the voting block, im sure there are men in alabama that arent conservative.

I know americans generally are pretty dumb, but surely you understand how to vote?
    I can only assume that most women who would be pro-birth ( I refuse to call it pro-life) believe that they will never need an abortion for any reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Spicymemer View Post

I don't think this is a referendum so nothing for people to vote on. Best they can do is vote the people out of office and hope to repeal it. Or challenge it in court and win there. But that takes forever.

I think voter turn out for the United States is only around 50% with Alabama a bit under that average. So yes, we Americans are pretty dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by Yetanothernewbie View Post
    I can only assume that most women who would be pro-birth ( I refuse to call it pro-life) believe that they will never need an abortion for any reason.
    Smart women.

I think the arm implant one is becoming much more popular because it doesn’t have the risk of attaching and imbedding into the uterine wall like the IUD does.
    I had SO many problems on the Mirena. Birth control is rough, fucks with hormones and can lead to dramatic side effects, even with low-hormone options like the IUD. Unfortunately the non-hormonal options have far lower success rates.

Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    I had SO many problems on the Mirena. Birth control is rough, fucks with hormones and can lead to dramatic side effects, even with low-hormone options like the IUD. Unfortunately the non-hormonal options have far lower success rates.
    Happy, I don't have a vagina sorry if that sounds rude but fuck all that shit.

Quote Originally Posted by ViolenceJackRespectsWomen View Post
    Happy, I don't have a vagina sorry if that sounds rude but fuck all that shit.
    Yup I highly recommend NOT trying male birth control right away due to ongoing shitshow that is female birth control.

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    This is basically the argumentative equivalent of "nuh uh" lol.
    No, dude, you're just not understanding it at all.

If the egg is outside of a person, how can that person be pregnant? They aren't pregnant till they put the egg back into the person.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    liberalism is a right wing idealogy.

Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    Copper IUD is pretty high success rate too. I have that but my periods can be pretty painful and bleed a lot more than before I had it.

Quote Originally Posted by Josuke View Post
    Coercing people into taking drugs isnt great.
    Coercing? How?

Are you aware that you just made the argument against giving trans children body altering drugs?

Quote Originally Posted by Josuke View Post
    Life begins at the cellular level. Everytime you jack off your are killing a few million kids
    You tried so fucking hard to be correct, and you were actually partly correct for half that post. But you still failed. You're not killing kids when you jerk off. You're killing sperm. You do the same thing when you cum in a girl, or when you have a wetdream.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by urasim View Post
    Are you aware that you just made the argument against giving trans children body altering drugs?
    Not all of us follow Edward Lear's Guide to Logic, mate. You'll have to take us through it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

Quote Originally Posted by De thuong View Post
    Copper IUD is pretty high success rate too. I have that but my periods can be pretty painful and bleed a lot more than before I had it.
    My wife had an IUD and her periods were super light and she didn't have much pain in general. I don't know all the different types of IUDs though, so hers is probably a lot different than yours. Also, people are different and experience things differently. Sucks that it made yours worse, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Elegiac View Post
    Not all of us follow Edward Lear's Guide to Logic, mate. You'll have to take us through it.
    I don't know who Edward Lear is.

Person X: I'm giving my child XX pill.
    Person Y: That's not good. (they take the stance that it's a moral wrong to coerce the child)
    Person Z: I'm completely altering my child's body with drugs.
    Person Y: Yeah, I'm okay with that, person Z. (abandons their stance on the moral question of coercing a child)

It's not hard.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't know who Edward Lear is.

Person X: I'm giving my child XX pill.
    Person Y: That's not good. (they take the stance that it's a moral wrong to coerce the child)
    Person Z: I'm completely altering my child's body with drugs.
    Person Y: Yeah, I'm okay with that, person Z. (abandons their stance on the moral question of coercing a child)

It's not hard.
    It's also bullshit, since you're assuming Person Z is coercing their child.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Elegiac View Post
    It's also bullshit, since you're assuming Person Z is coercing their child.
    And you, and Josuke, are assuming person x is coercing a child.

Do you really think an 7 year old is educated enough to know what hormone therapy is? There's OBVIOUS manipulation going on here on the parents part.

Which is fine. It's how we educate our children. But you can't say person X is wrong if you say person Z is right.
    Last edited by urasim; 2019-05-17 at 09:48 PM.

No, dude, you're just not understanding it at all.

If the egg is outside of a person, how can that person be pregnant? They aren't pregnant till they put the egg back into the person.
    Mind blown!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by xuros View Post
    Thats not it at all.
    I mean do you want to argue the point at all?

Second time someone has responded to my post with basically "you're wrong, like, because".
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.