Quote Originally Posted by psiko74 View Post
    I hope so. Im still going to buy most of my games on ps5 and pc so i hope switch has good first party games.
    Dude is gonna buy a PS5 at launch and he complains switch has no games lmao.

Prediction: this same guy in the future will be posting "PS5 needs more games I have 4x as many on my Switch".

Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    Dude is gonna buy a PS5 at launch and he complains switch has no games lmao.

Prediction: this same guy in the future will be posting "PS5 needs more games I have 4x as many on my Switch".
    Look Tech the Switch just doesn't have any games.

I got 10x as many on my Gameboy Advance.....
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Look Tech the Switch just doesn't have any games.

I got 10x as many on my Gameboy Advance.....
    What a great system through. My favorite of all time. Good ole GBA.

Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    What a great system through. My favorite of all time. Good ole GBA.
    Agreed it was.

I want to get ahold of a Gameboy SP at some point.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Legacy of Goku 2 and 3. I played those a dozen times each.

Rather boring summer for Nintendo.

Picked up FF XII, it wasn't even remastered. Low textures all around.

A truly lazy port from Square.

It's not awful, not really a $50 game though. Maybe $20.

Rather would have paid a good deal+ for FF7 physical .. so, meh. Square is out of touch, they want to sell their "B" games, instead of selling their "A" gems, physical.

ps- I'm not buying their digital games, they need to keep them.
    Last edited by Vineri; 2019-05-20 at 04:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Vineri View Post
    Picked up FF XII, it wasn't even remastered.
    Bullshit.

Picked up FF XII, it wasn't even remastered. Low textures all around.
    So you ether...

1) Didn't Actually Buy It.
    2) Didn't Play It
    3) Or are Blind.

Because this isn't true at all.

[QUOTE=Tech614;51211414]Bullshit.

Mmm Hmm..

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    So you ether...

1) Didn't Actually Buy It.
    2) Didn't Play It
    3) Or are Blind.

Because this isn't true at all.
    Well girlfriend, I did buy this game. I bought it, played it, and I suppose, to nix your funny counter, I'm not Blind. DERP!

The engine runs too fast (when the hero runs it looks stupid, when he walks slow, it looks like he has a corncob upside his asshole. Seriously, who walks like this?)

The mobiles are incredibly blurry when close .. actually the whole view screen is blurry. If you get close to NPC's it's pretty much Goldeneye 64 quality. The game tries to keep you from getting close, but you can if you adjust camera angles. And the .. oof! lol.

It's FF12, so whatever. It's a lazy port, and if it was remastered ... it was made to fit widescreen... seriously, that is the extent of the remaster business.

Saying it was improved otherwise is an abomination of the term "improved". Or "Remastered".

Vineri I literally posted a video that proves you wrong, time to give up on that BS claim. It's literally the remastered version of the game, claiming it's not is like I said literally "bullshit".

Actual PS2 version btw, now compare to the DF video I posted. "Not remastered" literally the dumbest shit I read all day.

Vineri I literally posted a video that proves you wrong, time to give up on that BS claim. It's literally the remastered version of the game, claiming it's not is like I said literally "bullshit".
    I own the game. I'm playing through it. I'm not sure what you claim BS.

Enlighten me? None of the textures or models were enhanced, as far as I can tell.

It does now support Widescreen instead of 4:5 "full screen". This I acknowledge is an enhancement. The game runs too fast though on the Switch. Animations look (extraordinary) silly. Running is dumb, walking is goofy, at best.

I own the game. I'm playing through it. I'm not sure what you claim BS.

Enlighten me? None of the textures or models were enhanced, as far as I can tell.

It does now support Widescreen instead of 4:5 "full screen". This I acknowledge is an enhancement.
    By "supporting widescreen" you mean literally playing at resolutions 4x higher then it did on the PS2(even higher on PS4/XBO systems)? Also that's the only thing? Nope watch the video, lighting engine completely re-done, particle effects redone, CGI scenes completely remastered to be HD, textures bumped across the board and character models touched up. You literally have no idea what you're talking about. Compare the video with the above PS2 footage and laugh at your ridiculous claims.

The game runs too fast though on the Switch. Animations look (extraordinary) silly.
    Because you're playing it in turbo mode genius. Turn it off and this won't be a problem for you.
    Last edited by Tech614; 2019-05-20 at 05:57 AM.

By "supporting widescreen" you mean literally playing at resolutions 4x higher then it did on the PS2(even higher on PS4/XBO systems)? Also that's the only thing? Nope watch the video, lighting engine completely re-done, particle effects redone, CGI scenes completely remastered to be HD, textures bumped across the board and character models touched up. You literally have no idea what you're talking about.

Because you're playing it in turbo mode genius. Turn it off and this won't be a problem for you.
    I personally discount CGI cutscenes. Blame me. However, the Cutscenes in FF12 Switch are quite nice, definitely an improvement. I agreed with you!

But I don't value cutscenes. They are a fart in the wind. I'm looking at the actual playable game.

If the textures were bumped across the board, I'd like to know where ! WHERE?

I believe you, that the lighting and particle effects get completely overlooked while the NPC models are low resolution.. and the clock speed is seriously off .. and the run animations are silly.

On Switch.

Remastered is a stretch. It's apparent most of the money went into making better cutscenes, which I care very little abount. Gameplay >> cinematics. Lazy port, TBH. For a full retail price.

Rather have a gameplay remaster than a cutscene remaster.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm playing it on the default mode that ANYONE who bought a brand new Switch gets to experience. I changed ZERO preferences.

Imagine having to lie about a game to make it look worse than it is lol

fucking haters that hate just to hate.

I'm playing it on the default mode that ANYONE who bought a brand new Switch gets to experience. I changed ZERO preferences.
    It's not a setting genius, it's a button toggle that you can flip on or off whenever you want. Either you're lying cause you watched a youtube video playing it in turbo mode and thought it was the only way to play, or you're just button mashing random buttons without realizing what they do.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Serenity91 View Post
    Imagine having to lie about a game to make it look worse than it is lol

fucking haters that hate just to hate.
    Vineri is literally that guy that go's in the twitch stream and says "lol looks like a PS2 game".
    Last edited by Tech614; 2019-05-20 at 06:31 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    If anyone thinks that FFXII doesn't look remastered on the Switch, then they must have 10+ corncobs up their bum, gravy all over the screen, and some watery eyes.
    Tikki tikki tembo, Usagi no Yojimbo, chari bari ruchi pip peri pembo!

It's not a setting genius, it's a button toggle that you can flip on or off whenever you want. Either you're lying cause you watched a youtube video playing it in turbo mode and thought it was the only way to play, or you're just button mashing random buttons without realizing what they do.
    You sir, are proving to be a complete joke.

Vineri is literally that guy that go's in the twitch stream and says "lol looks like a PS2 game".
    I'm sad to see you go this route. Early on I once valued you as a source of info. Over time you became most hostile.

Now you're just insulting people who have "unfavorable" reviews, or "differing" reviews.

For shame.

I'll continue to offer my takes on games I BUY.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Catgirl View Post
    If anyone thinks that FFXII doesn't look remastered on the Switch, then they must have 10+ corncobs up their bum, gravy all over the screen, and some watery eyes.
    It's widescreen .. NPC's and textures are blurry as hell.

Hero walks with a corncob up his asshole, run is animated silly.

Explore mode "Game" runs too fast, combat is spot on though.

Combat is slow, horray.

You sir, are proving to be a complete joke.
    No that's you, the person claiming the game isn't remastered or that it "runs too fast" because they don't understand that game has 2x and 4x speed toggles at a press of a button and activated them by mistake. Even better you just replied claiming combat is slow, DUN DUN DUN DUN guess why turbo toggles where added?!

To be honest not understanding the turbo toggles is even more silly then your original comment of "the game isn't remastered!". Time to eat your losses on this one and maybe don't drink one too many before playing a game and posting again.

No that's you, the person claiming the game isn't remastered or that it "runs too fast" because they don't understand that game has 2x and 4x speed toggles at a press of a button and activated them by mistake. Even better you just replied claiming combat is slow, DUN DUN DUN DUN guess why turbo toggles where added?!

To be honest not understanding the turbo toggles is even more silly then your original comment of "the game isn't remastered!". Time to eat your losses on this one and maybe don't drink one too many before playing a game and posting again.
    Mmm Hmm.. continue on about this.

Mmm Hmm.. continue on about this.
    Just take the L and walk away.

He literally linked you a video showing you was wrong about everything....Just take the L.