Poll: Who will be in charge next?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    i still think thrall death will be the "incident" the alliance will cause so the faction war will have reasons to continue for decades to come, if that leak is indeed correct.
    Could you link it?
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lopment-thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Super Dickmann View Post
    Can you toss a link? I think we're full tilt towards the Unifaction, hence why they're pretending Teldrassil never happened and softening Jaina and Genn. Why the fuck they're doing this at the same time as they're telling us that the Horde think Sylvanas is the bees' knees is beyond me, but this is Blizzard we're talking about.
    think this is the one
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...ise-of-Azshara

Finale of the new Alliance War Campaign will end up with a terrible and unintentional accident which will disrupt any chances of peace negotiations and will ultimately end up in the opening of third warfront which will be the biggest faction battle since the Second War
    some things on the leak became true, i mean, many things were obvious or could be guessed, but im giving a bit of hope, cause seems like one of the not totally awful end, there are waaay worse ends imo

he was right about worgen heritage too

5+ Year Old Account
    It was you who kept the Horde together during this madness, Baine. If you lead I will follow.
    * snooze *

Needs an option for 'None of the above'.

Quote Originally Posted by matrix123mko View Post
    I think Thrall is here only as a trigger to kill Sylvanas. If for some reasons some players stay loyal to Sylvanas for too long, Blizzard will kill Thrall so everyone will attack Sylvanas then.
    Let us kill Saurfang, Baine, Lor'themar AND Thrall. Then Sylvanas can bite the dust too. Whatever comes from the ashes left by this purge will be better than Horde led by Alliance's appeasers, enablers and sycophants.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    think this is the one
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...ise-of-Azshara

some things on the leak became true, i mean, many things were obvious or could be guessed, but im giving a bit of hope, cause seems like one of the not totally awful end, there are waaay worse ends imo

he was right about worgen heritage too
    It promises us troll and worgen heritage armor next. This is not true as Blizzard confirmed worgen and goblin.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    Let us kill Saurfang, Baine, Lor'themar AND Thrall. Then Sylvanas can bite the dust too. Whatever comes from the ashes left by this purge will be better than Horde led by Alliance's appeasers, enablers and sycophants.
    If Horde gets Saurfanged, I will have nothing against Jaina dismantling the Horde.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Halyon View Post
    Needs an option for 'None of the above'.
    Anduin, then?
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lopment-thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.

None of the above. All hail Sylvanas.
    Fk these sissy orcs and their "honor" !

Anduin, then?
    'Cus that's what I said means, right?

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Appelgren View Post
    None of the above. All hail Sylvanas.
    Fk these sissy orcs and their "honor" !
    Nothing sissy about fighting fair. It makes the fights harder to win. Complete opposite of sissy.

I’d much rather end up with a war council.

Thrall, saurfang, baine, rokhan, talanji, nathanos if his story goes in a direction that would allow him to be present, Lillian Voss if not nathanos, Thalryssa/Valtrois. I think that’d make a decent war council, much better than having 1 person as warchief imo.

A Death Knight Garrosh beats all of these options.

Quote Originally Posted by Brewshine View Post
    Nothing sissy about fighting fair. It makes the fights harder to win. Complete opposite of sissy.
    Ah, yes, Saurfang's assassin warfare or Baine's skulking around in the shadows are totes "fighting fair".
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

5+ Year Old Account
    Ah, yes, Saurfang's assassin warfare or Baine's skulking around in the shadows are totes "fighting fair".
    Wasn’t referring to them specifically but yea I agree they havnt been exactly honorable themselves.

Personally I would want the horde move from warchief leadership to a war council. Force blizzard to have screen time and development for all leaders. Same for alliance.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Because it’s the absolute worst option, if Sylvanas is replaced it will be by Baine

The “terrible accident” will either be Alleria skinny dipping in the sunwell because the voices in her head told her it would make it tasty grape flavor, or Anduin will give Saurfang a sprite cranberry but forget to tell him to breath between sips and Saurfang drowns.
    Last edited by Friendlyimmolation; 2019-05-17 at 11:34 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

7+ Year Old Account
    It promises us troll and worgen heritage armor next. This is not true as Blizzard confirmed worgen and goblin.
    its not like things cant change for the sake of development decisions, not at all

Quote Originally Posted by Super Dickmann View Post
    We have some pretty conclusive evidence with the newest Saurfang whining cinematic that Thrall's out of the running and Saurfang himself is old. So which of the three paragons of muh honor will occupy the seat next?

This isn't a preference poll, but rather who you think will be the one to grab the chair and why.
    I can't vote. There's no option for Other. It's gonna be a Warchief Council

Quote Originally Posted by Mythic Merry View Post
    If Sylvanas doesn't remain as warchief, there will be no Horde.
    Pretty much this. You can't change the Warchief every year. This is stupid and unacceptable.

She must ascend to the next power level but still remain our Warchief and command the Horde.

I still think a Talan'ji could work.
    Or Thrall if forced into the charge until he gives the mantle again on somebody.

Quote Originally Posted by Mardux View Post
    "Burning teldrassil because a night elf was a meanie-head"

How have people still not read A Good War? Like... You don't even have to pay for that story, you just have to want to know what you're talking about.
    I think with drastic events like this, which effect a race permanently, it's a reasonable expectation for the story to be IN THE GAME and not having to read a book for plausibility. But since you are so smart: enlighten us!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Grazrug View Post
    It will be Baine I am afraid. Bending us over fully to the will of his human potential boyfriend(Anduin). The are days of grimdarkness and sadness. Because Blizzard hates the Horde and loves the Alliance.
    Wut??? What drugs are you doing?

Would be nice, but a new cast of characters could be even worse. I just watched the Batwoman Trailer and i bet the Blizzard authors are huge fans of it. So i wouldn't bet that nothing worse could rise from the ashes. And these new characters could still be or turn into Alliance appeasers, enabler and sycophants as well.