Page 1 of 10
... LastLast

Like ive been telling you guys, these issues are not bugs...

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wo...ug-list/175887

Keep reporting things on the beta so blizzard can investigate but most of the things are going to be differences, not bugs.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    "Warrior health Regeneration is working at the expected rate."

Hilarious. I also love the ones where they're passive aggressively calling out BFA players.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

7+ Year Old Account
    The ones reporting these "bugs" are probably the same people who have been waiting for Classic to come back so they can play it... because they miss it so much... except they were never there to miss it... and they dont realize how much of a different game it really is...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by discofleshpot View Post
    The ones reporting these "bugs" are probably the same people who have been waiting for Classic to come back so they can play it... because they miss it so much... except they were never there to miss it... and they dont realize how much of a different game it really is...
    I mean some of these make sense to report as bugs. Like the literal "Questgivers with multiple quests inconcsistently are marked with a ! or a dot" bug Blizz refuses to fix for authenticity, despite also caving on inconsistency elsewhere (hellooooo Wrath water).

Or who the hell would remember Tauren used to have a giant hitbox?

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    I mean some of these make sense to report as bugs. Like the literal "Questgivers with multiple quests inconcsistently are marked with a ! or a dot" bug Blizz refuses to fix for authenticity, despite also caving on inconsistency elsewhere (hellooooo Wrath water).

Umm anyone who played back in 2006 lol? You played tauren because of that hitbox (as well as the 5% hp bump), it just goes to show how few people around here (and on the beta) actually played vanilla. WTB beta invite blizz, i can provide actual feedback lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quests objectives and points of interests are not tracked on the map or minimap.
    The fact that people think this is a bug made me chuckle.
    US - Eitrigg - <Bank Space is Magic>
    Delupi, Amoora, Jisu, Beahru, Rusa, Yeun, Neralyis, Usii, Razzil, Zaramja, Oshaz, Shawnie, Iziss, Gearsi(A)

An ex roomate and good friend used to complain that he was dumb for rolling tauren hunter in vanilla. He nearly cried laughing when I sent him the tauren hit box clip that has been floating around.
    Unreason and anti-intellectualism abominate thought. Thinking implies disagreement; and disagreement implies nonconformity; and nonconformity implies heresy; and heresy implies disloyalty — so, obviously, thinking must be stopped. But shouting is not a substitute for thinking and reason is not the subversion but the salvation of freedom. - Adlai Stevenson

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fascinate View Post
    Umm anyone who played back in 2006 lol? You played tauren because of that hitbox (as well as the 5% hp bump), it just goes to show how few people around here (and on the beta) actually played vanilla. WTB beta invite blizz, i can provide actual feedback lol.
    Man I played (back half of) Vanilla and all of BC, I never once heard that Tauren had a giant hitbox. I found that out for the first time watching one of the Classic PvP streams today.

Hilarious. I also love the ones where they're passive aggressively calling out BFA players.
    Are you sure this isn't a response to the "vanilla lover who doesn't actually remember how vanilla worked" players who have been screeching about incorrect health regen since the demo?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Emerald Archer View Post
    Are you sure this isn't a response to the "vanilla lover who doesn't actually remember how vanilla worked" players who have been screeching about incorrect health regen since the demo?
    Oh nah the passive aggressive ones are, well there's one that calls them out pretty much by name. Something to the effect of "Mobs are respawning at rates slower than in BFA. This is intended."

see i think a huge chunk of the problem is how they are handling the beta.
    for the first time that i can remember blizzard is requiring an active subscription in order to actually beta test classic wow.
    this means that those who have been subbed to modern wow were probably the first up to be selected and it really leaves a foul taste in my mouth because blizzard is just cash grabbing at this point with it.

Quote Originally Posted by AceofH View Post
    see i think a huge chunk of the problem is how they are handling the beta.
    for the first time that i can remember blizzard is requiring an active subscription in order to actually beta test classic wow.
    this means that those who have been subbed to modern wow were probably the first up to be selected and it really leaves a foul taste in my mouth because blizzard is just cash grabbing at this point with it.
    Nah the reason they did this is to limit the kind of things that are happening already, if there was no sub required for beta access can you imagine how many private server players would be reporting non bugs?

Warrior health regen is Spirit * 0.8 + 6. Warrior has the highest regen of all the classes.

http://wow.allakhazam.com/wiki/HP_Regen_%28WoW%29

10+ Year Old Account
    There's a good mix of "its too hard" and "its not hard enough".
    /s

Everyone knew that about Tauren. You could reach 7 yrds in melee instead of 5 yrds with every other race which was awesome for say a fury warrior, but it certainly didn't beat out the other racials for PVE or PVP.

But some of these non-bugs should be fixed. Like the questgiver thing you mention; that was just a mistake they made in Vanilla so why would you recreate it? Or re-introducing the bugs that are not game-breaking... why not fix the bugs? Give us a cleaner version of Classic.

Quote Originally Posted by Deuse View Post
    Everyone knew that about Tauren. You could reach 7 yrds in melee instead of 5 yrds with every other race which was awesome for say a fury warrior, but it certainly didn't beat out the other racials for PVE or PVP.

But some of these non-bugs should be fixed. Like the questgiver thing you mention; that was just a mistake they made in Vanilla so why would you recreate it? Or re-introducing the bugs that are not game-breaking... why not fix the bugs? Give us a cleaner version of Classic.
    Because the goal is authenticity, you start straying from that even on the small stuff and we got a different game than 2006.

Quote Originally Posted by Fascinate View Post
    Nah the reason they did this is to limit the kind of things that are happening already, if there was no sub required for beta access can you imagine how many private server players would be reporting non bugs?
    You’ve never, ever needed a sub to have a chance to get into a beta as long as you’re opted in. I think we all know exactly why they did it this way this time around.

That just makes me laugh.

Proves that many people’s vision of classic is just wrong. What a surprise. Retail has done alot to adress these annoying things, yet they think it was a bug.

Quote Originally Posted by Pufster View Post
    That just makes me laugh.

Proves that many people’s vision of classic is just wrong. What a surprise. Retail has done alot to adress these annoying things, yet they think it was a bug.
    That's, not what is happening here lol. The reason blizzard is getting a ton of bug reports on beta that are "non bugs" is there are a lot of private server players there who never experienced actual vanilla.

Love that they keep those as they were so people who think they want it, but don't, have something to complain about.