Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Classic wow is only for the elite

Its clear classic wow is only for the elite! Us working class people get NOTHING in return! I work 2 jobs, pay my taxes, support my family and what do I get in return? Freaking retail WoW!! Are you saying I have to grind world quests while these streamers get to enjoy classic wow?? unreal!!

The divide between classic and retail will be the biggest divide in history. The Elite vs normal working class people, only the priviliged people get invited.

Im putting all these bastards on the news, asmongold and sodapoppin see you on the news! UNREAL!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Takes years for people to learn it seems. Been like this every beta.

Influencers and streamers should get in first. They will both spread the word and provide free PR, and they know the purpose of the beta.
    Beta is there to test things and report bugs. Most people think it's a demo for them to figure out do they like the game. IMO that's a wrong attitude. But that's just me.

Also the amount of butthurt people this time around is ridiculous. It's a freaking BETA, and it started 2 days ago.

I'm guessing this is just trolling but if not let me just say, I got into Beta, and I'm not some big time streamer. They mostly invited streamers, and individuals like myself who started in Classic. They need people who played the game to give more accurate feedback, and have streamers there to advertise the game. I'm sure there are people in there who haven't played classic, but it's likely not to be a whole lot because they'd only be there to demo the game, not actually have any reasonable knowledge and useful feedback.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Loeve View Post
    Its clear classic wow is only for the elite! Us working class people get NOTHING in return! I work 2 jobs, pay my taxes, support my family and what do I get in return?
    Money, family and government. These things you've mentioned are not related to wow by any stretch of imagination
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

Might just be random and coincidence, but every person I know that got a beta invite played during vanilla and that account is still active now.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

In today's episode of "Entitled gamer acts like a petulant child because they didn't get their promised pony."

I'm hoping this is just Poe's Law at work but there is a subsection of players which really thinks like this so you can never be too sure, especially on this forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Alvito View Post
    Might just be random and coincidence, but every person I know that got a beta invite played during vanilla and that account is still active now.
    Right now I am so sad that I gave away my account when TBC was released, and had to make a new one in WotLK when I started again. Atleast on the good side the warrior I got on my account is the one I played during vanilla, managed to snatch him back with a transfer xD

Quote Originally Posted by matheney2k View Post
    You ain't gonna do shit sit down
    stop acting ghetto Fred
    An Karanir Thanagor,
    Mor Ok Angalor..

Grab the pitchforks and the torches!

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    Its clear classic wow is only for the elite! Us working class people get NOTHING in return! I work 2 jobs, pay my taxes, support my family and what do I get in return? Freaking retail WoW!! Are you saying I have to grind world quests while these streamers get to enjoy classic wow?? unreal!!

The divide between classic and retail will be the biggest divide in history. The Elite vs normal working class people, only the priviliged people get invited.

Im putting all these bastards on the news, asmongold and sodapoppin see you on the news! UNREAL!!!
    Lmao, no it's not. You know 99% of these fatties playing classic are a part of the elite? Heck no, a majority of the players are either living with their parents still or working a normal job.

why won't you just become a streamer and live an easy life then

You got invited. It releases in autumn

I can't imagine how anyone could get so upset about not being invited to join in a beta for a game that originally released 15 years ago...
    “The biggest communication problem is we do not listen to understand. We listen to reply,” Stephen Covey.

Is this a reference I'm not getting? It sounds familiar.

Point is that you are enjoying every time in the game... not only end game. Everything is fun...
    Personally i have played on two private servers from begining up to naxx. I have work, life... usually played 2~~3 days a week for few hours...

It is only a question about your dedication and what you want to achive.
    For example R14 is unralistic for any normal player. I have end up at R11 with only weekend pushes.
    AQ/NAXX is also achivable for any player playing 2 days a week for few hours. You will have 1year+ time to get there...

Also it is a beta.... chill. It is better to not get burn out befor actual realease :P

15+ Year Old Account

I'm hardly elite and I am playing classic beta. I'm not a streamer either, though I have tried streaming, but I am the quiet type so it is only gameplay when I do.

https://www.twitch.tv/mathimcaim will stream some classic after I've played some Hearthstone.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ngh... derps are coming out in droves with these ridiculous threads.

Troll or just stupid, i'm not sure.

wait, so only streamers can play retail? do they get it with the twitch partnership or?
    top guild member
    multi gladiator

giving wow insight daily - expert in wow

I beta tested classic WoW in 2004. I have an active subscription now though I haven’t played in months because I don’t enjoy BfA. I got invited to classic beta this time around. I am not a streamer. And classic WoW is more amazing than I thought it’d be. Just saying.