Page 14 of 34 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    5+ Year Old Account
    Where your bleeding heart liberalism meets reality
    Quote Originally Posted by Blobfish View Post

Leftist policies are regressing us back to the middle ages in light speed.
    Nothing screams fascism more than banning young teens from making a video that criticizes a backwards medieval ideology.

They inject themselves in media, art, entertainment and education, assume control and censor and ban dissenting voices and then spout "you can make your own x" while they continue to downward spiral western society into hedonistic ruin.

Trump is truly the last chance the west has against these marxist parasites.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Easo View Post
    A perfect example of how kids and teens can be influenced relatively easily in anything by people with power (like her parents...).
    No, a perfect example would be "non-gender binary" kids and their shitty, nacrisstic parents that pushed them into this for brownie points on social media.
    This is absolutely disgusting.

Quote Originally Posted by Donatello Trumpi View Post
    No, a perfect example would be "non-gender binary" kids and their shitty, nacrisstic parents that pushed them into this for brownie points on social media.
    I, honestly, am totally missing your point. But then I just read the other part of your quote and I think you should get some help. Without irony or sarcasm.

Leftist policies are regressing us back to the middle ages in light speed.
    Nothing screams fascism more than banning young teens from making a video that criticizes a backwards medieval ideology.

They inject themselves in media, art, entertainment and education, assume control and censor and ban dissenting voices and then spout "you can make your own x" while they continue to downward spiral western society into hedonistic ruin.

Trump is truly the last chance the west has against these marxist parasites.

- - - Updated - - -

She was banned, for saying, she would murder people.

5+ Year Old Account
    Where your bleeding heart liberalism meets reality
    Quote Originally Posted by Easo View Post
    I, honestly, am totally missing your point. But then I just read the other part of your quote and I think you should get some help. Without irony or sarcasm.
    You are missing tghe point because you are fine with it, which is deranged and sickening.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by josykay View Post
    She was banned, for saying, she would murder people.
    can you link a source?

The guy in the video is a moron, but he is not 100% wrong in all he says. I would have to agree that the girl has been brainwashed.

Isnt it funny how guys who screench "homophobia !!!!11" "islamophobia !!!11" all the time are suddenly scared of 14y old ? Because Buzzfeed said so ?

You are missing tghe point because you are fine with it, which is deranged and sickening.

- - - Updated - - -

can you link a source?
    She appearantly said with regards to the Youtube CEO:
    'Susan, I've known your address since last summer,' she said in the video. 'I've got a Luger and a mitochondrial disease. I don't care if I live.'

'Why should I care if you live or your children? I just called an Uber. You've got about seven minutes to draft up a will. I'm coming for you, and it ain't gonna be pretty.'

Sincy you probably do not trust buzzfeed.. how about the Daily Mail, a more conservative paper:
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...omes-fire.html

can you link a source?
    “Susan, I’ve known your address since last summer,” Soph said, directly addressing YouTube CEO Susan Wojcicki. “I’ve got a Luger and a mitochondrial disease. I don’t care if I live. Why should I care if you live or your children? I just called an Uber. You’ve got about seven minutes to draft up a will. ... I’m coming for you, and it ain’t gonna be pretty.”
    You can call it edgy, but there is little difference in being edgy and an actual threat when it comes to telling the difference on the internet.

It is the video that got removed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Cizr View Post
    Isnt it funny how guys who screench "homophobia !!!!11" "islamophobia !!!11" all the time are suddenly scared of 14y old ? Because Buzzfeed said so ?
    Nobody is scared lol

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Cruor View Post
    what about all the kids that are brain washed by people like you and the super left leaning schools and colleges? That is the real problem in the world today.
    lol you're so fucking paranoid.

She appearantly said with regards to the Youtube CEO:

Sincy you probably do not trust buzzfeed.. how about the Daily Mail, a more conservative paper:
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...omes-fire.html
    I dont see any evidence there either. Really cant you just post video of her saying it? It would make everything clear.

Quote Originally Posted by Cizr View Post
    I dont see any evidence there either. Really cant you just post video of her saying it? It would make everything clear.
    No, because it was so far as I understood taken down. And rightfully so if she says stuff like that.

Quote Originally Posted by callipygoustp View Post
    LOL @ people trying to hand wave the death threat away.

"she's just a kid"
    Said in a country where kids often kill kids and there are serious mass shooting issues no less.

- - - Updated - - -

She explicitly stated, that not only does she have s gun, but knowing her adress, and that she will coming for the YouTube CEO, and her family, in several Minutes. That honestly more than enough to justify a ban.
    It is funny how this shows just how much of a snowflake the right can be.

"How dare you ban us for specifically breaking rules and threatening the life of people! How dare you!"

10+ Year Old Account
    If it were anybody else other than Buzzfeed or perceived " sjw 's " driving this , this thread would not exist

it 's because of the utter hate towards liberals / leftists on this website that drives this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by FL4K View Post
    If it were anybody else other than Buzzfeed or perceived " sjw 's " driving this , this thread would not exist

it 's because of the utter hate towards liberals / leftists on this website that drives this thread.
    ^^^

If one of the hated demographics posted something exactly the same and breitbart covered it, this thread would be something akin to:

"LIBERALS SUPPORT THIS VIOLENT EXTREMIST????"

Quote Originally Posted by Laerrus View Post
    Let me guess, she is just another anti-abortion, anti-gun control, religious zealot who thinks Trump is a God King.

I am so fucking glad the political pendulum is beginning to swing back to the left. Personal liberty in the country has suffered immensely under Republican rule these past few years.
    It only swung right because of the left basically ignoring the problems of the disappearing middle class and the right gave them lip service and lies.

5+ Year Old Account
    Good thing Liberals don't use children for their political campaigns rather than let them grow up on their own n gain experience..

oh, wait..

Good thing we have pippi longstockings to know better than adults how to fix the environment, talking to MPs n having a speech at the UN is *totally* justified for her long history of *experience*
    Last edited by Ihavewaffles; 2019-05-18 at 12:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    So, you think, even a 14 year old threatening the life of someone else, shouldn't feel some repercussions?

- - - Updated - - -

Telling them the truth is brain washing them? Or can you give me 1 example of brain washing that is actually happening?
    Are you serious? Let's see some left wing lies...

Saying that there are more than two genders when there is really only Male and female, distorting history with games, movies and documentaries, non white Male washing things that were done by white males, saying people are owed free things like welfare, free college and medical, rather than having to work, saying idiotic things like police shoot brown people because they target them rather than they get shot because they commit more violent crime. How is that for a start?

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Girighet View Post
    I hate her. If I tried to pull what she does I would have gotten my studuebidrag cut in an instant due to top much abscence. She only gets away with it because of her mother, she's behind it all as well.
    So she misses out on school, but will school adults on the environment which even scientists have trouble fully grasping...gg

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Saying that there are more than two genders when there is really only Male and female
    Says nobody lol

Can you even think of any politican, elected at a federal level, who said so?

distorting history with games, movies and documentaries, non white Male washing things that were done by white males,
    lol this is just pathetic. Nothing left about that lol

saying people are owed free things like medical,
    You mean like the thing any other richt country already has? Most of which have right-wing govs?

, saying idiotic things like police shoot brown people because they target them
    You should stop putting your feelings over facts, like your idol always says. The truth must hurt for you.

Are you serious? Let's see some left wing lies...

Saying that there are more than two genders when there is really only Male and female, distorting history with games, movies and documentaries, non white Male washing things that were done by white males, saying people are owed free things like welfare, free college and medical, rather than having to work, saying idiotic things like police shoot brown people because they target them rather than they get shot because they commit more violent crime. How is that for a start?
    If we are going to use tumblr as an example of "all of the left wing lies", then we also have to use stormfront as an example of "all of the right wing lies".