Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    i got beta for bfa, also been playing since 2014 buut while it would be nice to see whats classing like with the minor changes for quality of life i dont feel blizzard should or must give me any beta access, its something maybe random maybe they have some parameters to choose people.

anyways what would you di with your entitled beta? play couple hours and never report a bug or send feedback? yeah...

been playing since 2005, not a streamer but still got invite, its random

My DeviantART: http://hypzone.deviantart.com/ | Requests: Closed

I actually think only those that played during the Vanilla should get an invite first as you are trying to see the deference and test that so the best ones to do that are the ones who played during that time... not that I actually mind just to me makes more sense.

They prioritize people who play on the PTR and provide good feed back for betas. If you're not actively helping them create a better game even if you're sending them money (like thousands and thousands of other people) why would they throw you a bone ?

Streamers build hype but many many of them are not good for beta testing and don't have keys.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ro9ue View Post
    Kind of annoying I've been playing since 2004, supporting Blizzard over the years including many of their other games, and because I'm not a streamer I don't get beta access to Classic.

Seems a bit shitty.

Yes, Blizzard is a company. Blizzard doesn't owe me anything. But they weren't always like that.
    The same for me, but reading this post made me check the launcher and I had actually gotten in already.

Quote Originally Posted by Spl4sh3r View Post
    The same for me, but reading this post made me check the launcher and I had actually gotten in already.
    Do you have an NA account?

Just got beta access a few hours ago. I have a 2004 account subbed nonstop ever since. Not a streamer etc just a regular player. No email, it just appeared on launcher.

Quote Originally Posted by Brewshine View Post
    I’m pretty sure it’s random selection don’t take it personally. I have been playing since 2005/2006 can’t remeber. Always opt in for beta and only beta i ever got in was for BFA.
    i see your point but im not sure people are taking it personal ,for me its about blizz taking the time see old acounts that are still active right and sort them out with access,its surely not that difficult,these players,myself included have stuck with blizz from the start,sure blizz dont technically owe us but should take more time when these things come up and do the right thing.

2004 account... not a streamer nor a content creator to help build hype, so no invite, just like everyone else. no one is special.

[Rothulivic] [Twitch] [Twitter] Signature by Serryn

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Askyl View Post
    Do you have an NA account?
    I have a trial account for NA, otherwise my normal account is EU.

Quote Originally Posted by Spl4sh3r View Post
    I have a trial account for NA, otherwise my normal account is EU.
    Alright, it just seems like the EU invites are so low compared to NA. Almost everyone who've said they gotten beta on reddit is NA. Ah well, I'll just sit here and F5 until I die

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Askyl View Post
    Alright, it just seems like the EU invites are so low compared to NA. Almost everyone who've said they gotten beta on reddit is NA. Ah well, I'll just sit here and F5 until I die
    F5 for what? Does refresh work on the launcher?

2 PTR Accounts, also block the Beta Access, so make sure you only have 1 PTR <3

Quote Originally Posted by AlmightyGerkin View Post
    The entitlement is strong with this one.
    Missed a chance to sound like a star wars character but I fixed it. I got you fam.
    Violence Jack Respects Women!

Quote Originally Posted by ro9ue View Post
    Kind of annoying I've been playing since 2004, supporting Blizzard over the years including many of their other games, and because I'm not a streamer I don't get beta access to Classic.

Seems a bit shitty.

Yes, Blizzard is a company. Blizzard doesn't owe me anything. But they weren't always like that.
    You don't have to be a streamer to get beta. It's just that if you are, you can give Blizzard free coverage so there is a win-win in giving it to them. In any case, it's out in a little while. Go do something productive while you wait. I'm sure you'll manage.

2004 account here... not annoyed in any way. I feel no entitlement

Why does everyone want to play the beta so badly?

Well with all of these white knights crawling out of the woodwork saying “classic sux” why would you even WANT to play it?! Go play BfA, it’s SO MUCH BETTER

I got in and I don’t even care about playing it, but for some weird reason Blizzard sends me invites to every single beta.

Dude I played in the vanilla beta (serious i have proof) and i didnt get invited. But i dont care i can play on private servers.