Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xerra View Post
    I was surprised about the /sit note. I have heard that is a lot of people's strategy to activate certain abilities forcefully. Was this an exploit that was common in Private Servers and people assumed it was something that was in original vanilla WoW?
    Yeah, I brought it up on the paladin forums. Whenever I looked for Ret pvp talent builds I was always disappointed they always pointed at the "Reck Bomb" stuff. So this made me rather relieved.

Overall though I'm happy Blizzard made this post to show what things that are intended, and not bugs. Hopefully we'll see more of them because I didn't even think of some of these things - like the Tauren hitbox / weapon reach, it makes sense but I didn't really think about it!

Gotta say, Blizzard having to make post like this is quite ironic. You wanted this, so have it now.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Easo View Post
    Gotta say, Blizzard having to make post like this is quite ironic. You wanted this, so have it now.
    Haven't seen that many yet complain about these things (maybe on the wow forums, haven't read there much) but once I saw the "We want 1.5 AV for our 1.12 patch!" I knew the "no changes" crowd had a lot of hypocrits with them.

Quote Originally Posted by Escepticus View Post
    "Quests objectives and points of interests are not tracked on the map or minimap."

XD, people reporting this as a bug, XD
    You can tell there's a lot of people who didn't play vanilla and/or just played a heavily altered version of it in those pirate servers are playing Classic.

this blue post just make my day.

This probe that alot of the ppl claiming about classic, never play it or they have this fantasy dream base on Nostalgia

random moron: "This thing sucks. It has to be a bug."

Blizzard: "No it isn't. You wanted classic, well now you got it. Classic was an unbalanced piece of shit with loads of "bugs". We worked hard to recreate all these bugs since you wanted it so bad. Have fun."

Quote Originally Posted by tbakke View Post
    random moron: "This thing sucks. It has to be a bug."

Blizzard: "No it isn't. You wanted classic, well now you got it. Classic was an unbalanced piece of shit with loads of "bugs". We worked hard to recreate all these bugs since you wanted it so bad. Have fun."
    Yeh it's funny watching spergs say "but I remember it being so much harder!!" *report bug* Lol you were a 12 year old that had a potato computer and clicked abilities.

Edit: Can someone tell me why this post was infracted?? Some sensitive people mass reported me or something and the bot got triggered? It's not trolling when it's true.
    Last edited by GreenJesus; 2019-05-18 at 07:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sentynel View Post
    Hahahahahaha. And here goes every vanilla expert on Twitch that say regen / hitbox is bugged DDDDDDDDD Fucking clowns.
    I remember my buddy telling me Tauren was a thing back in the day b/c they had a longer melee range and u could hit ppl easier when u chased them around pillars.

Funny to c a list of intended bugs for classic. Really shows a lot of players really don’t know what they r getting into.

This is pure gold xd

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh Im fully aware tauren are bigger, everybody else can ride on a mount through a door way when I just get stuck.

I doubt the people submitting these bug reports are the WoW classic purists. Afaik the beta testers were selected randomly and it isn’t just people who have played since Launch.

Herald of the Titans RaoBurning's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    My not-quite brother in law was just asking me if I was going to sign up for Vanilla and relive the good old days, and my immediate reaction was "are you nuts? I already went through this shit once."

And now I feel pretty good about that response.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Peacemoon View Post
    I doubt the people submitting these bug reports are the WoW classic purists. Afaik the beta testers were selected randomly and it isn’t just people who have played since Launch.
    Hmm would say half of it is random.

Quote Originally Posted by RaoBurning View Post
    My not-quite brother in law was just asking me if I was going to sign up for Vanilla and relive the good old days, and my immediate reaction was "are you nuts? I already went through this shit once."

And now I feel pretty good about that response.
    Hahahahaha, I did the same thing when a friend asked me about it.

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Don't be chicken, get that spirit, jig it like mario64 and win it.

Quote Originally Posted by Scrysis View Post
    Hahahahaha, I did the same thing when a friend asked me about it.
    I did as well lol. Not going back only looking forward.

All this list 'proves' is that a lot of people currently playing the beta don't fully remember what this version of the game was like back in the day, if they ever knew at all. It doesn't prove anything about people who were arguing to have Classic in the first place unless you can show that the people submitting the 'bug' reports are from this same group of people.

This list pleases me...

I'm gonna love Classic.

15+ Year Old Account
    Tauren seems to be superior race then, especially for melees, if you can hit stuff that can't hit you from your distance. Unless the bigger hitbox means your target can hit you from smae distance. In which case I fail to see why it would be reported as a bug.

I have never played on private servers, but I swear I remember classes that had "on enemy crit" effects using /sit to proc them back in vanilla. Maybe they were just trying to build up more rage?