Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Absurdity lol View Post
    Seeing as your posted pics of traveling, you likely make a lot of money from simply letting men stick their dicks in you. Then you ask how it's easy for women? It's so hard to just have some guy fucking you and get $150 for it?
    Rofl, nice find.
    And I saw, and behold, a pale horse: and he that sat upon him, his name was Death; and Hades followed with him. And there was given unto them authority over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with famine, and with death, and by the wild beasts of the earth.

That feel when you're a balding middle aged man and literally no-one would ever pay to see you naked.

Quote Originally Posted by MatthewOU2015 View Post
    1) Crystal clear HD like 1080p quality. X100000 better than other adult site quality
    2) Same state im in
    3) Mostly Venmo
    4) Mostly business, few nursing majors
    Interesting honestly but such a small, isolated sample size and even the fact they are all on instagram means these results should be taken lightly.
    What we need is a nation-wide post secondary institutional survey of all female students 18+ who have sold/will sell/wont sell nudes to a stranger for money. This study will also ask their ethnicity, their major, their relationship status, and any other significant variables.
    For science of course.
    illuminati all over my body

Where's the gallery link though?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lonely zergling View Post
    Women have it so easy when it comes to money. Too many creepy men actually using their services. Sad.
    Ye so easy when ya have to prostitute yourself to get some cash.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

Quote Originally Posted by CryotriX View Post
    You should write a scientific paper on it and get it peer reviewed.
    Wouldn't be the weirdest

Quote Originally Posted by MatthewOU2015 View Post
    Hey y’all,

This will most likely get closed but I would like to post my findings. For a week I was a degenerate creep and asked college students if they sold nudes or had a premium Snapchat. I asked 20 women. These women had no links to anything 18+ in there bios. Nothing suggested that they sold a nudes for cash. They looked like regular college students with jobs. Out of the 20 women I asked 15 said they did. There prices ranged from $10 to $75 for some videos. I bought some cause sometimes you’ll get lied to and they will take your money. Nope they actually gave me content for cash. The purpose of this experiment was if you ask you might get an answer you like. College is expensive these days. The women didn’t disclose the numbers but if 50 creeps like me asked for nudes for money that’s a lot of side income for them.

Thanks for reading!
    Exactly what does this accomplish? What is the actual point in doing that?

It is pretty sad that some women feel so desperate for cash that they would be willing to sell intimate pictures of themselves to creeps for a tiny bit of cash.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CryotriX
    Second, we have the dude that followed her (???!?) since 2018, maybe got banned, and returned to the site to point out the absurdity (lol).

This world needs redemption.
    That's an understatement. Gee, a stalker on a sock account posts cherry picked quotes to paint someone in a negative light. Have to wonder if he made an assumption, got shot down, and is now making drama.

Left out of that jackass' quotes were minor points like being a single mother, suffering an abusive relationship, and the day she had to kill someone in self defense.

I've corresponded with her because Vietnam is on my extended list of "ought to visit some day" and I trust her to be able to steer me towards interesting sites without the shakedown that one risks hiring an unknown local *guide*. I'm coming off a year in a hospital, my foot looks like I tried for an ass kicking contest with a pitbull and fed him lunch instead. If for some unknown reason I suddenly didn't feel like a pitbull's lunch leftovers and wanted to get frisky I doubt I'd develop a sudden urge to travel to hot and humid climes given the number of pink and red light spas between here and there. Her replies were polite, on point, helpful, and probably less sexy than an ice cream commercial.

Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy
    Oof, how do you even come back from this?
    By having readers brighter than a duck. Reference the thread and you'll see her response, she was a single mother in a rent or food situation. What, she was supposed to let him buy her a <insert expensive gift> then return it for the refund? Take him around to a shop and get a kickback on what he spent? Those are a couple of the real pro prey on tourist tricks. The pictures have probably long since expired, but they were ordinary travel pics.
    With COVID-19 making its impact on our lives, I have decided that I shall hang in there for my remaining days, skip some meals, try to get children to experiment with making henna patterns on their skin, and plant some trees. You know -- live, fast, dye young, and leave a pretty copse. I feel like I may not have that quite right.

Quote Originally Posted by De thuong View Post
    Wtf? xD How do we have it easy?
    It is easier for you to make money selling your body than for men.

10+ Year Old Account
    How bout you pm me those pics / vids, I’d like to review them for a paper I’m writing.
    “The best way to win an argument is to begin by being right.” -Jill Ruckelshaus

"Experiment", sure buddy.

I know this sort of stuff is happening non-stop on instagram, but without any proof of this particular claim, it just comes off as OP making up a fake story to either rile up mmoc incels or to immerse himself inside of this weird fantasy he has about admitting to being a sexual deviant and then touching himself to people's disgusted reactions.

That's what I do when I'M bored, anyways.
    "I'm not stuck in the trench, I'm maintaining my rating."

10+ Year Old Account
    Ah, what the heck, since this is a crash and burn thread taking advantage of moderation lag time.

Quote Originally Posted by Jonnusthegreat
    It is easier for you to make money selling your body than for men.
    Let me just borrow a reply from earlier in the thread that you seem to have skipped:

Quote Originally Posted by Themius
    You don't think gay people exist who pay men for nudes?
    Quote Originally Posted by steristumpie
    How bout you pm me those pics / vids
    Given that OP knew where this would go and anticipated a lock, I have to wonder if this doesn't feed into a youtube link or similar scam. :P
    With COVID-19 making its impact on our lives, I have decided that I shall hang in there for my remaining days, skip some meals, try to get children to experiment with making henna patterns on their skin, and plant some trees. You know -- live, fast, dye young, and leave a pretty copse. I feel like I may not have that quite right.

15 out of 20 seems high for a random sample. me thinks you selected ones more likely to be okay with it.

Quote Originally Posted by bungeebungee View Post
    Ah, what the heck, since this is a crash and burn thread taking advantage of moderation lag time.

Let me just borrow a reply from earlier in the thread that you seem to have skipped:

Given that OP knew where this would go and anticipated a lock, I have to wonder if this doesn't feed into a youtube link or similar scam. :P
    Because the gay population is equal to the entire male population. Got it.

Quote Originally Posted by Jonnusthegreat View Post
    Because the gay population is equal to the entire male population. Got it.
    yeah people somehow don't understand supply and demand.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonnusthegreat
    Because the gay population is equal to the entire male population.
    Somehow missing from your math, the corresponding fact that not all women are into guys. Did you get that too?

People do things they might not do under other circumstances when life takes a bad turn. Arnold Schwarzenegger is someone who is subject to rumors about whether he is gay or not, but he certainly did his share of shoots (for which he was paid) that have fueled the discussion. Was he gay, bi because of his later scandals, just doing bodybuilder stuff and proud to show off, other? Does it really matter? Guy, posed in little or nothing, paid for doing it. As he made his way up, that seems to have happened less and less.

Quote Originally Posted by Absurdity lol
    Do you think someone from Vietnam can afford all this traveling without doing anything shady?
    You don't Asia very well, do you? Given her English seems decent enough, I'd be surprised if she didn't get invited to travel and no I don't consider off for a date or a trip the same as prostitution. If you do, did you ever give a gift on Valentine's Day with the thought "damn, I really hope I don't get laid"? If you haven't, hello John, you paid for it or tried and failed.

As far as where she goes and what she does, you seem a tad obsessed. And really, grow up, the "sticking their dicks" shtick sounds either 12 years old or simply misogynistic.

Kinda horrifying that incel and misogynistic bait threads have it so easy out in the open.

Quote Originally Posted by bungeebungee View Post
    Somehow missing from your math, the corresponding fact that not all women are into guys. Did you get that too?

People do things they might not do under other circumstances when life takes a bad turn. Arnold Schwarzenegger is someone who is subject to rumors about whether he is gay or not, but he certainly did his share of shoots (for which he was paid) that have fueled the discussion. Was he gay, bi because of his later scandals, just doing bodybuilder stuff and proud to show off, other? Does it really matter? Guy, posed in little or nothing, paid for doing it. As he made his way up, that seems to have happened less and less.

You don't Asia very well, do you? Given her English seems decent enough, I'd be surprised if she didn't get invited to travel and no I don't consider off for a date or a trip the same as prostitution. If you do, did you ever give a gift on Valentine's Day with the thought "damn, I really hope I don't get laid"? If you haven't, hello John, you paid for it or tried and failed.

As far as where she goes and what she does, you seem a tad obsessed. And really, grow up, the "sticking their dicks" shtick sounds either 12 years old or simply misogynistic.
    Implying that gay men and straight men have the same amount of demand? It's not just missing from my math, it's fucking obvious.