Poll: Which of these three did you like the most in office?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    OK, the first link Timber Sycamor, looks like the people that the US government gave the weapons to, then turned and sold them to ISIS, not Obama's fault. But hey, you continue being disingenuous on that one.

And Al-Nusra Front, looks like it was Syrian rebels that were fighting against Al-Assad that then turned into Al-Qaeda after they started losing. Again, not Obama's fault.

Want to try again? Or do you want to continue being disingenuous at best, or liar at worst?
    A shit poster posting conspiracy theories. Report him and move on.

That shit poster could have at least mentioned Libya. Just to be clear I wasn't fan of Obama's foreign policy but at least these people should not post conspiracy and debate an issue.
    Democrats are the best! I will never ever question a Democrat again. I LOVE the Democrats!

OK, the first link Timber Sycamor, looks like the people that the US government gave the weapons to, then turned and sold them to ISIS, not Obama's fault. But hey, you continue being disingenuous on that one.

And Al-Nusra Front, looks like it was Syrian rebels that were fighting against Al-Assad that then turned into Al-Qaeda after they started losing. Again, not Obama's fault.

Want to try again? Or do you want to continue being disingenuous at best, or liar at worst?
    “We are collaborating with the Islamic State and the Nusra Front by attacking the Syrian Army’s gatherings in … Qalamoun,” Idriss said. “Let’s face it: The Nusra Front is the biggest power present right now in Qalamoun and we as FSA would collaborate on any mission they launch as long as it coincides with our values.”

That quote was from 2014 and Obama still continued the program. Flood the Middle East with weapons, great idea...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Shon237 View Post
    That shit poster could have at least mentioned Libya.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pipebomb View Post
    The one who expanded Bush's unjust war? -> Afghanistan, Iraq, Syria, Libya, Yemen, Somalia and Pakistan.
    I highlighted it for ya.
    Anti-War / Anti-CIA / Cynic / Unpopular Opinions

“We are collaborating with the Islamic State and the Nusra Front by attacking the Syrian Army’s gatherings in … Qalamoun,” Idriss said. “Let’s face it: The Nusra Front is the biggest power present right now in Qalamoun and we as FSA would collaborate on any mission they launch as long as it coincides with our values.”

That quote was from 2014 and Obama still continued the program. Flood the Middle East with weapons, great idea...

- - - Updated - - -

I highlighted it for ya.
    Do you have a link for this quote? Because literally the only place I can find it, are Infowars, Breitbart, Russiahouse.org, jihadwatch.org, lol.

So please, provide it.

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    Which of the last three U.S President did you like the most?

2001-2009: George W. Bush
    2009-2017: Barack H. Obama
    2017-20??: Donald J. Trump
    All three were corporatists. Trump doesn't bother to hide it much.

Whoever you vote for you get the corporatist party and unless you are in the top 1% of the financial elite you are going to get fucked in the ass. But you know, blather away about identity politics and such like while you get fucked in the ass, that makes all the difference....

surprised no one voted for Bush. people like trump than W
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

There were good and bad facets to all three, but none of them I'd particularly say I liked a lot.

Do you have a link for this quote? Because literally the only place I can find it, are Infowars, Breitbart, Russiahouse.org, jihadwatch.org, lol.

So please, provide it.
    Easiest way is to search "Bassel Idriss fsa"

https://www.mintpressnews.com/MyMPN/...-syrian-rebel/

http://cached.newslookup.com/cached....2&t=1410149280

Another instance - https://www.algemeiner.com/2014/05/1...al-qaeda-ties/

The Wall Street Journal reports that the Syrian Revolutionaries Front, an FSA element, has teamed up with Jabhat al-Nusra in recent weeks in attempts to capture strategic hilltops in Syria’s southwestern Quneitra province overlooking the Israel-held Golan Heights.

“The FSA and Nusra Front are cooperating on the front line,” Abu Omar Golani, the Syrian Revolutionaries Front’s media coordinator, told the Journal.
    http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/179200

Jamal Maarouf, seen by many in the west as the last hope for moderate Syrian rebels, says his group happy to fight alongside Al Qaeda.
    - - - Updated - - -

Why do you think they switched sides?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CIA_ac...r,_2011–2017
    The program he ultimately approved was designed not to give the rebels enough support to achieve victory, but rather to engineer a stalemate
    To be clear I don't blame Obama, I blame Obama's CIA.

So, I searched all of those links, none of them have it. Want to try again? I even tried part of the quote, the first half, and nothing showed up, even in the biggest link and I can't find it. So, again, anything else you want to link?

So, I searched all of those links, none of them have it. Want to try again? I even tried part of the quote, the first half, and nothing showed up, even in the biggest link and I can't find it. So, again, anything else you want to link?
    Are you looking for a verbatim quote? Point being they knew weapons were falling in the hands of terrorists and continued anyway.

In September of 2014, FSA “moderate” commander and recipient of US aid Bassel Idriss admitted that “We are collaborating with the Islamic State and the Nusra Front,” the reason for this being “We have reached a point where we have to collaborate with anyone against unfairness and injustice.” [2]
    “Abu Majid, another rebel leader, who has been receiving western support for six months, said it had not prevented his recent defeat by Jabhat al-Nusra … More than 1,000 men, half his brigade’s strength, had left in despair, many defecting to Isil … Defection to the jihadists has now been going on for years. Mahmoud, a former prisoner of the regime who used to work for the FSA, now runs safe houses in Turkey for foreign fighters looking to join Jabhat al-Nusra and Isil.” Sherlock, Ruth. “Fears that US weapons will fall into al-Qaeda’s hands as Syrian rebels defect.” The Telegraph, November 11th, 2014. http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...ls-defect.html.
    Last edited by Pipebomb; 2019-05-19 at 01:33 AM.

Are you looking for a verbatim quote? Point being they knew weapons were falling in the hands of terrorists and continued anyway.

“Abu Majid, another rebel leader, who has been receiving western support for six months, said it had not prevented his recent defeat by Jabhat al-Nusra … More than 1,000 men, half his brigade’s strength, had left in despair, many defecting to Isil … Defection to the jihadists has now been going on for years. Mahmoud, a former prisoner of the regime who used to work for the FSA, now runs safe houses in Turkey for foreign fighters looking to join Jabhat al-Nusra and Isil.” Sherlock, Ruth. “Fears that US weapons will fall into al-Qaeda’s hands as Syrian rebels defect.” The Telegraph, November 11th, 2014. http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...ls-defect.html.
    You quoted a quote, word for word, and when I copy and pasted it, it only linked to conspiracy sites.

I liked Bill Clinton. Apparently I'm too old for this poll.

You quoted a quote, word for word, and when I copy and pasted it, it only linked to conspiracy sites.
    Translations can differ slightly.

Translations can differ slightly.
    No. Like I said, I copy and pasted it, and word for word, the only place that holds that quote, are conspiracy sites.

No. Like I said, I copy and pasted it, and word for word, the only place that holds that quote, are conspiracy sites.

The mintpress link is almost the exact quote. You are nitpicking and deflecting.

The quote originates from - http://www.dailystar.com.lb/News/Leb...sis-ranks.ashx

It's behind a paywall

Edit: Here's the link w no paywall

http://archive.is/Zv035
    Last edited by Pipebomb; 2019-05-19 at 06:27 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    surprised no one voted for Bush. people like trump than W
    There comes a time during the later part of a republican presidency when you find it harder and harder to find someone they voted for that pres. I'm sure after Trump is gone it will be difficult to find non cult like base members who will admit voting for him. As most of them will be taking over bird sanctuarys and forgetting to bring enough snacks and eventually have to leave to get/cash their monthly checks.

Quote Originally Posted by Eveningforest View Post
    I liked Bill Clinton. Apparently I'm too old for this poll.
    Me too, absolutely loved the guy. He tried to connect the world, a trustworthy ally. Can't ever look at a cigar the same though. Absolutaly hate Private "grab her by the pussy" Bonespurs. I'm saddened by the fact he is a symptom, not a course, of the moral deterioration of the once leading democracy on the planet.
    Last edited by Software; 2019-05-19 at 11:52 AM.