Page 18 of 34 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by s_bushido View Post
    I've seen her brought up a few times now, and I have to ask: Do people think that someone being an advocate for the environment (presuming that they aren't violent) deserves to be banned for their views? Or is it just because she's a child that people think the comparison is valid?
    Im not sure I understand your question. Who is trying to ban her? She has some good views on enviromental concerns (or... logical concerns that every sane person should agree with generally) but im pretty sure her being a little teen girl gives her message a bigger boost than if it was a white cis gendered man saying the same thing (as they have for a while now).

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CcB View Post
    As soon as she decided to use gay as an insult I closed the video.
    I'm guessing you didn't watch the video the OP embedded with ramzpaul talking. He fixated on the fact the guy from Buzzfeed is Jewish by annunciating his Jewish last name every chance he could as if it was an insult. Same thing about the LGBT community when he talked about them and being pedophiles. Such a great human being and a great example of how the alt-right thinks & speaks.

Quote Originally Posted by Alex86el View Post
    I have no idea what she says.
    And i'm really not interested to hear.

But the SJW crowd is a plague on the earth.

They always act in such a fascist way.
    You're not allowed to say this and that. We'll hunt you down.
    We dissagree with you, so we're gonna end you.

Free speech is extremelly important to have. Even when we dissagree with what is being said.
    Which will be most of the times. Since we each support one opinion, when there are many more on a subject.

Words dont hurt.
    People should stop being so sensitive. Or pretending to be, in order to guilt-win an argument by victimizing themselves.
    The only time action should be taken is when someone is trying to agressively and systematically brainwash children, about anything.
    "Idk what is going on in this thread but let me virtue signal how much I hate those people".

I regret giving both the first video and the "Soph" channel another hit.

You had me at "far-right foul-mouthed"

Instant sub from me! We need more voices against the aids thats spreading across the world that is the leftist propaganda.

You go girl!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Pooti View Post
    If you do not like Youtube's business practices, make your own or go someplace else.
    Classic leftist bot-factory comment!

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Appelgren View Post
    We have the exact same thing here in sweden. Her name is Greta Thunberg.
    that's a thing i guess?

Quote Originally Posted by ohwell View Post
    Like the left doesn't do that ALLLLL the time?

- - - Updated - - -

Awwww are you triggered that your safe spaces were made fun of so now you have to use the term for things that don't apply? Let me get you a tissue and laugh every time you try to "offer someone a safe space" thinking you made commentary when you didn't.
    We have one of those puppet kids here in sweden. Her name is Greta Thunberg. Being exploited daily by her mother and her agenda. Disgusting

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by SinR View Post
    a who what now?

What's a Gen Zer Soph?
    If i understand it correctly she is throwing crap on people that use the made up pronoun "zer" which is used by mentally sick people and it means "gender neutral".
    Im not sure about that tho...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Daemos daemonium View Post
    that's a thing i guess?
    I guess its a growing phenomenon in the world

Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    Yes she did. But you're still terrified of her. Otherwise, her ban wouldn't be so important.
    No one's terrified. You're creating a narrative that literally doesn't against. A content creator did something that was grounds for a ban, she got banned, and now the far right is treating her like a martyr for free speech.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    I guess its a growing phenomenon in the world
    Could be, though id guess its something that just gets more coverage with the internet like alot of things.

Quote Originally Posted by ohwell View Post
    Awwww are you triggered that your safe spaces were made fun of so now you have to use the term for things that don't apply? Let me get you a tissue and laugh every time you try to "offer someone a safe space" thinking you made commentary when you didn't.
    Nah, my dude. The only people that actually seem to need a safe space are the conservatives who think their actions should have no consequences when they break the rules, even attempting to create themselves some holy places of sacred "free speech" through silly plugins so their comments can't be criticized by anyone with a differing opinion, creating an echo chamber of hivemind mentality.

You had me at "far-right foul-mouthed"

Instant sub from me! We need more voices against the aids thats spreading across the world that is the leftist propaganda.

You go girl!

- - - Updated - - -

Classic leftist bot-factory comment!
    Figures you like alt-right bitches that threaten the lives of other people.

10+ Year Old Account
    sigh

for umpteenth time

Free speech means the government cant stop you from what you say
    it doesnt mean a private company has to help you reach an audience

She aint and wont ever be jailed for what she said, but Google is in no way required to use their resources to host her

She can always start a webhosting company and spout that there all she wants

Edit: took a min to find it, but I find when people cant get a simple concept, visual aids can help

Last edited by D Luniz; 2019-05-19 at 05:42 AM.

This is just identity politics. "She's 14 year old gen zer girl who's a alt-right she should be able to do whatever she wants REEEEEEE!"

She broke YouTube's rules on hate speech and got banned. YouTube is not the government and does not have the responsibility to uphold freedom of speech. In fact, demanding that YouTube be forced to host anyone and everyone is a violation of YouTube's freedom of speech.

Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    Figures you like alt-right bitches that threaten the lives of other people.
    Standard classy comment from the likes of you

Standard classy comment from the likes of you
    Says a guy liking a brainwashed child because she supposedly isn't spouting "leftist propaganda" to you, AKA the truth.

We have one of those puppet kids here in sweden. Her name is Greta Thunberg. Being exploited daily by her mother and her agenda. Disgusting
    Except Greta isn't mocking people, does not break ToS, and doesn't threaten to murder poeple.

Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    leftist propaganda .. AKA the truth.
    Ok guy! I dont even have to address you anymore.

You are mentally ill for sure
    Last edited by Appelgren; 2019-05-19 at 08:39 AM.

Just spending 5 minutes reading about her and her videos I found 10 different TOS violations, included in that are calls of violence, vulgarity and direct death threats. How exactly is her free speech being revoked when one of those things isn't just a TOS violation but not even included under free speech and can result in an arrest?

If this girl had been a leftist every moron defending her would be calling the left nothing but a bunch of violent thugs and this girl would be the only evidence any of you needed to make up your minds. Have the slightest bit of consistency in your convictions already, I'd bet half of you didn't even hear about her until the trigger word 'SJW' set off your lizard brains to come defend her for having the same political affiliation.

Ok guy! I dont even have to address you anymore.

You are mentally I'll for sure
    Mentally superior? Yeah, I know. It isn't hard when you think that anything that is the truth is fucking leftist propaganda. But hey, you continue living in your bubble.

Im not sure I understand your question. Who is trying to ban her? She has some good views on enviromental concerns (or... logical concerns that every sane person should agree with generally) but im pretty sure her being a little teen girl gives her message a bigger boost than if it was a white cis gendered man saying the same thing (as they have for a while now).
    If you don't think she's worthy of being banned, why bring her up in the context of a different child being banned? "But, but, look the leftists prop up children to repeat their talking points, too!!!" is an asinine argument if you're going to ignore what the arguments being repeated actually are.