Can't get to Zandalar as Alliance, Grand Admiral Jes-Tereth won't let me

When I click her on the ship she says "This ship is yours to command. I have the crew prepared for any eventuality." But doesn't give me the choice to go to Zandalar, even though I've already been there. I don't seem to have any War Campaign quests and I'm fresh level 120. Anybody know what I'm missing here? There's an emissary from world quests that gives gear that I'd like to get finished.

They won't take fat people as passengers.

My toon is a skinny female warlock and I've dismissed my Voidwalker though!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elrandir View Post
    When I click her on the ship she says "This ship is yours to command. I have the crew prepared for any eventuality." But doesn't give me the choice to go to Zandalar, even though I've already been there. I don't seem to have any War Campaign quests and I'm fresh level 120. Anybody know what I'm missing here? There's an emissary from world quests that gives gear that I'd like to get finished.

you have to do the quest to collect 100 war resources and then you can start the zandalar campaign

Oh man now I see it way up top in the quest log, thanks a lot!

Quote Originally Posted by Cien View Post
    you have to do the quest to collect 100 war resources and then you can start the zandalar campaign
    This. Get 100 resources and turn it in.

Also lose weight, fatso.
    They always told me I would miss my family... but I never miss from close range.

I'm just bigfeathered!

Quote Originally Posted by Elrandir View Post
    I'm just bigfeathered!
    And Kul Tirans are big-boned so they are different race from Stormwindians.
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lopment-thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.