10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    Considering he pardoned convicted criminals like Joe Arpaio and Dinesh D'Souza, not really surprising they won't be up in arms over this.

He also pardoned the Hammonds that sparked the Milhauer Wildlife standoff with the Bundys where domestic terrorists took ever government property.
    https://www.justice.gov/pardon/pardo...t-donald-trump

It isn't surprising that he is pardoning people like this.
    Apparently one of the war criminals Trump wants to pardon, a guy named Eddie Gallagher, his own SEAL team mates said they messed with the sights on his rifle to screw up his aim because he kept targeting women and children.

That's the sort of person cons are screeching are 'wrongfully convicted'.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Shon237 View Post
    We got one!

https://twitter.com/justinamash/stat...952236546?s=19

Republican Congressman Justin Amish.
    Well, safe to say either Amash is in a moderate district where Trump is unpopular or he's planning on retiring because he can kiss his career in the GOP goodbye for daring to cross the Mango Manchild.
    "If you are ever asking yourself 'Is Trump lying or is he stupid?', the answer is most likely C: All of the Above" - Seth Meyers

Quote Originally Posted by Zaydin View Post
    Apparently one of the war criminals Trump wants to pardon, a guy named Eddie Gallagher, his own SEAL team mates said they messed with the sights on his rifle to screw up his aim because he kept targeting women and children.

That's the sort of person cons are screeching are 'wrongfully convicted'.

- - - Updated - - -

Well, safe to say either Amash is in a moderate district where Trump is unpopular or he's planning on retiring because he can kiss his career in the GOP goodbye for daring to cross the Mango Manchild.
    Not entirely surprising. And people keep wondering why they want to come attack this country. Because of so called soldiers like that.

We got one!

https://twitter.com/justinamash/stat...952236546?s=19

Republican Congressman Justin Amish from Michigan.
    Too bad he's in the House and not the Senate where it would make more of a difference. It's great that at least one of them has an ounce of sense, but until Senators start growing spines this isn't likely to go anywhere, sadly.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Who gives a shit about other people? The House needs to do their job and let the Senate show their true colors. History will judge them accordingly. Inaction only serves to make the House complicit on the same level as the Senate.
    If there was more support in the Senate the House would act. If a few GOP Senators starting making these same noises I'm sure Pelosi would be quick to pounce on the opportunity. As it stands they don't feel it's worth the risk of losing 2020 by losing the impeachment play. I can understand that. I don't like it, but I can understand it. I mean, what are the people shouting for impeachment going to do if the House Dems don't start the proceedings? Vote for Trump out of spite? And if they initiate impeachment and then Trump wins because the Senate doesn't go along with it it'll just be another year of Trump gloating on Twitter while the Dems have to bite their tongues. Hell, none of the candidates even want to mention it because it's such a thorny issue.

The GOP in the Senate have already shown their true colors over and over and over again as they support just about everything that comes out of that shithead's puckered mouth. I doubt them voting no on impeachment will be changing anybody's mind on where they stand...but the Dems losing their bid to impeach him will be demoralizing "moral victory" or no. Moral victories are good, but saying "at least I kept my honor" in a duel where the other guy cheated and turned at 5 paces instead of 10 still leaves you bleeding out unceremoniously while they go enjoy a steak dinner. Moral victories mean nothing when you're fighting against people without a conscience.

I want Trump out of office by 2021 inauguration day at the latest and I'll be happy to read about the numerous lawsuits slamming down on him once he is. I don't, however, want another 4 years of his unearned smug face spewing bile on every media platform as a result of the Dems winning "a moral victory". If they have the support in Congress for impeachment, then by all means get the fucker out early. Otherwise I'd rather not put a Democratic candidate's chances in jeopardy just because the rest of the party thinks they'll get a pat on the head for trying.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Again. Fuck the other people being derelict in their duty. Do yours and let them worry about them.
    Welp, I've already seen this circular argument play out multiple times in this thread so I'll end my part in it now. I've thought long and hard about the whole mess and I'm comfortable with my stance. Good luck with yours.

"It’s entirely inappropriate": Trump shot a political video on Air Force One https://t.co/WP0aUgpvUf
    https://twitter.com/washingtonpost/s...684174848?s=19

This ethics violating motherbleeper. Political ads on tax payer money is a violation. This criminal PoS commits so many that you just roll with it.
    Democrats are the best! I will never ever question a Democrat again. I LOVE the Democrats!

https://twitter.com/washingtonpost/s...684174848?s=19

This ethics violating motherbleeper. Political ads on tax payer money is a violation. This criminal PoS commits so many that you just roll with it.
    It's okay, 'cause it trugerz the lobs.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Not only is there no mention of Alabama or Missouri, but he also uses this chance to take a swipe at Democrats/"The Radical Left"...

[IMG]https://i.imgur.com/CFRV70M.png[/IM]
    He says pro life while he is responsible for dead kids in his concentration camps. PRO LIFE!

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    He says pro life while he is responsible for dead kids in his concentration camps. PRO LIFE!
    Pro life but wants to kill whole families of terrorist, including new born babies.

I mean, try to defend that!!

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    They were alive when they got there, that totally counts!
    Well you must know that "Pro-Life" in actuality means "Pro-Birth" after the baby is out of the womb it can die in a ditch on the side of the road like it's dead beat mother can. This is especially true if the baby and mother are brown skinned. The only thing that matters to "Pro-Birth" people is they can strap a girl/woman to a Hospital bed to have her pop out a baby.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zan15 View Post
    Pro life but wants to kill whole families of terrorist, including new born babies.

I mean, try to defend that!!
    Those are brown skinned babies they don't count.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pathora44 View Post
    Well you must know that "Pro-Life" in actuality means "Pro-Birth" after the baby is out of the womb it can die in a ditch on the side of the road like it's dead beat mother can. This is especially true if the baby and mother are brown skinned. The only thing that matters to "Pro-Birth" people is they can strap a girl/woman to a Hospital bed to have her pop out a baby.

- - - Updated - - -

Those are brown skinned babies they don't count.
    Boy I wish we could bring him back.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/deutsc...ccounts-report

This is alarming. So the bank just kind of ignored money laundering attempts. I wonder if Mueller is looking into it.
    Violence Jack Respects Women!

Quote Originally Posted by pathora44 View Post
    well you must know that "pro-life" in actuality means "pro-birth" after the baby is out of the womb it can die in a ditch on the side of the road like it's dead beat mother can. This is especially true if the baby and mother are brown skinned. The only thing that matters to "pro-birth" people is they can strap a girl/woman to a hospital bed to have her pop out a baby.

- - - updated - - -

those are brown skinned babies they don't count.
    waaahh let me shove a coat hanger inside me after getting gangbanged by deshawn and tyrone waaaaahhhhh

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ViolenceJackRespectsWomen View Post
    https://www.thedailybeast.com/deutsc...ccounts-report

This is alarming. So the bank just kind of ignored money laundering attempts. I wonder if Mueller is looking into it.
    Mueller's report is finished after 2 years of unrestricted searching. Now the investigation into the FBI spying and the millions that have gone to the Clintons, Bidens and Obama from unknown sources will take place and you can sit down.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lolpve View Post
    waaahh let me shove a coat hanger inside me after getting gangbanged by deshawn and tyrone waaaaahhhhh

- - - Updated - - -

Mueller's report is finished after 2 years of unrestricted searching. Now the investigation into the FBI spying and the millions that have gone to the Clintons, Bidens and Obama from unknown sources will take place and you can sit down.
    What an upstanding and well informed human person you must be, truly.

10+ Year Old Account
    The intellectual and creative peak of American conservatism, everyone.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, hey, more fucking lying. Amazing. First off, your bullshit first post is downright racist and fucking vulgar. It is like you want women to die. Then your 2nd post is fucking lying. Because NONE of that happened. They released their tax information every year they were in government and before government.

- - - Updated - - -

There are 23 investigation into Trump remaining reality has a liberal bias.
    Violence Jack Respects Women!

10+ Year Old Account
    Such a lovely and caring person you are!

Mueller's report is finished after 2 years of unrestricted searching.
    Nope. The special counsel was forbidden from inditing the president. If Mueller wasn't held back he'd have Trump in the hot seat real quick.

Now the investigation into the FBI spying
    Wrong again. The FBI doesn't spy, they investigate. If there's enough evidence of a crime, and we've seen that bar met by Trump and his cronies, they investigate.

and the millions that have gone to the Clintons, Bidens and Obama from unknown sources
    So you know they are receiving this money but don't know where it comes from? How do you have this information? Was it given to you by someone named Alex, last name Jones?

you can sit down.
    We will sit down once there's no more reason to stand. Unfortunately when that happens the next snake oil salesman will jump at the chance to fill his pockets with money. Hopefully he won't look like a Cheeto.

Quote Originally Posted by Templar 331 View Post
    Such a lovely and caring person you are!

Nope. The special counsel was forbidden from inditing the president. If Mueller wasn't held back he'd have Trump in the hot seat real quick.

Wrong again. The FBI doesn't spy, they investigate. If there's enough evidence of a crime, and we've seen that bar met by Trump and his cronies, they investigate.

So you know they are receiving this money but don't know where it comes from? How do you have this information? Was it given to you by someone named Alex, last name Jones?

We will sit down once there's no more reason to stand. Unfortunately when that happens the next snake oil salesman will jump at the chance to fill his pockets with money. Hopefully he won't look like a Cheeto.
    He also didn't listen to the testimony of Trump's FBI director saying that there was no spying on the Trump campaign, just the Russians that were talking to the Trump campaign.

Does he truly not understand that this can and will have multiple various implications, all of them bad?
    1. More potential war crimes, as the perps will see that they can get off light/feel that they can escape punishment.
    2. More propaganda for everyone against USA. This especially will help the likes of ISIS.
    3. More distrust in the teritorries under the control of USA military forces and less cooperation from the locals.
    4. Every time USA will speak about war crimes, world will view them as hypocrates. Allies will share that view...

Basically, fuck the brown people, USA is ALWAYS RIGHT is the message, unfortunetaly.
    Never mind that SEALs are already having a bad rep lately. The murder of Green Beret in Mali by them does not help at all. Especially when one of the guilty got 1 year in prison. 1 year. Ridiculous.