Page 1 of 10
... LastLast

U.S President Trump hints at Iran war

Did U.S President Donald Trump give information of Iran War by posting too much on Twitter ?

Last edited by Yuans; 2019-05-19 at 11:42 PM.

If anyone here who hates trump had half a brain we wouldn't have trump haters, he's not great but he's not hitler get over yourselves, and iran has been building up forces in order to combat the US for quite some time.
    Dragonflight Nerfs vs fun again show a Blizzard that hasn't learnt a lesson, Actions speak louder than words afterall watch what they do and do not do.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Mayia View Post
    If anyone here who hates trump had half a brain we wouldn't have trump haters, he's not great but he's not hitler get over yourselves,
    You don't have to be Hitler to be total scum.

and iran has been building up forces in order to combat the US for quite some time.
    I wonder why... hmmm

Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    I wonder why... hmmm
    Oh, oh, is it because the US has been acting increasingly aggressive towards Iran?

isreal is frothing at the mouth for war with iran

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    You don't have to be Hitler to be total scum.

I wonder why... hmmm
    This. I actually view him as worse than Hitler. Hitler was just insane. He wasn't insane AND stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormspark View Post
    This. I actually view him as worse than Hitler. Hitler was just insane. He wasn't insane AND stupid.
    I love this, trump worse than Hitler. Such hatred will change this nation.
    "It doesn't matter if you believe me or not but common sense doesn't really work here. You're mad, I'm mad. We're all MAD here."

Quote Originally Posted by Sentynel View Post
    Trump Tells Pentagon Chief He Does Not Want War With Iran.

I give you 2/10 for clickbait title.
    Trump only tells the truth 3% of the time (according to Politifact) and has told 10,000 lies since taking office (according to WaPo), so his words are completely and utterly meaningless.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Him being stupid is a good thing, imagine somebody with his views who knows what he is doing.
    Still no Hitler, though.

Of course, a brony not knowing how utterly incompetent Hitler was as a military leader. His stupidity let the Russians curbstomp him.

Quote Originally Posted by Yuans View Post

Did U.S President Donald Trump give information of Iran War by posting too much on Twitter ?

Can 2020 come fast enough? I may even vote Democrat just so Trump doesn't win.

If anyone here who hates trump had half a brain we wouldn't have trump haters, he's not great but he's not hitler get over yourselves, and iran has been building up forces in order to combat the US for quite some time.
    The ones with "the brains" here are all people who Trump incites hatered towards, so it's extremely amusing to hear you say that if we only had a brain, we would appreciate Trump. The glaring problem in your argument is that Trump hates intelligence and intelligent people. He dreads climate scientists and barrely reads the reports he receives. Intelligence, critical thinking and openness are all attributes that makes Trump cry himself to sleep, because he knows smart people can see through all of his bullshit talk. That's all he's capable of. So don't come with that stupid talk here, that Trump and his supporters would be "intelligent".
    Last edited by Thraendil; 2019-05-20 at 12:23 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    How would Iran combat the US exactly?

Resident Cosplay Progressive

So Trump sympathizes with Iran. So what?

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

You guys don't get the situation in the middle east.

It's merely a conflict between Saudia Arabia, Israel and Iran. The US spent trillions on iraq, and Iran took Iraq from their feet. Now they basically have control of Iraq, Lebanon and Syria. Free movement and money laundering.

Read about the deal of the century as well. You guys look at this like politics or right or wrong. There is no such thing anymore. There's just business.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PACOX View Post
    How would Iran combat the US exactly?
    the same way they fought Iraq

just have their land be a endless meat grinder till we just leave

difference being, we aren't willing to use chemical weapons and such (at least I hope we still aren't)

Quote Originally Posted by Zygzag View Post
    You guys don't get the situation in the middle east.

It's merely a conflict between Saudia Arabia, Israel and Iran. The US spent trillions on iraq, and Iran took Iraq from their feet. Now they basically have control of Iraq, Lebanon and Syria. Free movement and money laundering.

Read about the deal of the century as well. You guys look at this like politics or right or wrong. There is no such thing anymore. There's just business.
    That's the problem here. US can't just stomp around and do whatever they want because of "business". That's how they got theirselves into Iraq, Vietnam and countless of meaningless wars that have taken hundred of thounsands of lives. The only thing that it will accomplish in the long run is a more unstable world community. Cheaper oil for example can't make up for all the damage.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by D Luniz View Post
    the same way they fought Iraq

just have their land be a endless meat grinder till we just leave

difference being, we aren't willing to use chemical weapons and such (at least I hope we still aren't)
    Just call it something fancy, like "enhanced interrogation"

This just shows how sheltered of a life you’ve lived “trump is worse than hitler” my god the stupidity of that statement can’t be properly expressed in words.

Quote Originally Posted by Dethxx View Post
    This just shows how sheltered of a life you’ve lived “trump is worse than hitler” my god the stupidity of that statement can’t be properly expressed in words.
    He's a brony, what do you expect?

Probably doesn't even know what "Operation Barbarossa" was.