Quote Originally Posted by lonely zergling View Post
    How can bran not put his dick into a woman and create offspring. He probably could warg into the sperm and finally "swim" again. How does Sansa know about this monkaS.

Also big shoutout to Brienne randomly serving as Kingsguard, basically breaking her Oath to protect and serve Sansa. Ahh someone had to write stuff about Jaime in the book...
    I mean, paralyzed people CAN have children, but I think you can forgive the universe of Westeros for not knowing this. Getting an erection is just about blood flow.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Val the Moofia Boss View Post
    Disney has openly admitted that they were not paying attention to SW property, which is why Rian Johnson got away with what he did until it was too late. There was no outline for the trilogy and no meeting between Abrams, Kennedy, and Johnson.

I don't to derail the thread but Kennedy, nor the directors dictate the story. The video doesn't describe how the franchise actually works. Kennedy can say, 'this doesn't work, change it' but this not her position. Running Lucafilms =/= creative director. The Lucas Story Group is what drives the creative narrative of SW stories. Abrams, Johnson, the DnDs, any author, comic book writer, video game director, must stick within the bounds and direction set by the Lucas Story Group.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dug View Post
    It's not like north of the wall was a constant fight with the dead. Wildlings there was infighting with various factions and hunting, giants etc.
    Jon will probably follow in the footsteps of Mance and unite the free folk as the new King Beyond the Wall.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Polyxo View Post
    So am I the only person who really liked season 8?
    Probably, because my God that was absolute garbage. Who's actually satisfied by this?

Quote Originally Posted by Poppincaps View Post
    I mean if the Unsullied hear that Jon is just chilling in King's Landing, they'd probably just come back...
    A few ten thousand against literally the army of the 6 kingdoms... and no OP dragon.

Quote Originally Posted by Tekkommo View Post
    I'm certain we're now getting a sequel called what's west of Westeros?
    Maybe the writers for that will remember she is a faceless one and use those skills.

Quote Originally Posted by Kathranis View Post
    Wait for Game of Thrones II, where Arya winds up sailing right around the world into the Shadowlands, where she finds Dany risen from the dead raising a new army of dragons, and Jon travels north and discovers that the Night King was actually just some fuckup that got exiled from the Land of Always Winter.
    Well, the ending is really open for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Polyxo View Post
    So am I the only person who really liked season 8?
    I liked it, but with any really popular show, there will be a lot of people who dislike it, and those people tend to be the most vocal about it. Everyone I talk to in person about season 8 of GoT loves it.

Quote Originally Posted by Xlightning View Post
    Well, the ending is really open for sure.
    could make for some interesting short stories

Quote Originally Posted by Kathranis View Post
    Wait for Game of Thrones II, where Arya winds up sailing right around the world into the Shadowlands, where she finds Dany risen from the dead raising a new army of dragons, and Jon travels north and discovers that the Night King was actually just some fuckup that got exiled from the Land of Always Winter.
    He was their hodor "He was always a little dim, raising his hands like that."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gasparde View Post
    Ye, it's totally the audience's fault for expecting the big villain who's been talked about since episode 1 season 1 to do... anything. It's also the audience's fault for expecting the guy who wants to erase all life... to just do that... instead of trying to wipe out a fucking history book guy dude first - like, you know, a smart villain could've destroyed all life and then gone to deal with the cripple boy, but not this ancient foe, makes total sense that he'd go for a personal vendetta.

It's the audience's fault for expecting anything. Their expectations have been subverted, they should be glad.
    He was never some big villain. Great villains are the ones who you can't quite piece together. Take the heath ledger as the joker in the dark knight. He was mysterious and it was hard to piece him together. What were his motives? Since it was almost impossible to understand him, it made following him enticing. The night king was literally a human sacrificed to become a magical necromancer whose only motive was to wipe out humans. That seems pretty black and white to me. He doesn't have a personality, he doesn't say anything and walks the straightest line out of any character in the show, period. Now I can admit some of the fan theories out there for him making him 1000x more appealing and exciting, but those are theories.

So yes, if someone is butthurt about how the nightking died and how the show ended, that's 100% their fault for reading too much into fan theories.
    Most likely the wisest Enhancement Shaman.

10+ Year Old Account
    I enjoyed it, but then again Bronn survived everything and got his castle so I'm happy that my original favourite from S1 didn't die off like so many other people's choices.

Expecting an Arya the Explorer spinoff.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    A few ten thousand against literally the army of the 6 kingdoms... and no OP dragon.
    For what? Jon probably wants this anyways. He feels guilty for killing Dany so he probably doesn't think he's fit to rule and he's with the people he relates the most with.

I guess at the end of the day, the real song of ice and fire was the game of thrones we made along the way.

Wasn't the 3HR immortal until the NK killed him? Can't Bran just grow tree roots to sustain him?
    God Emperor Bran sits on the Sap Throne.
    Just don't reply to me. Please. If you can help it.

10+ Year Old Account
    He'd probably find someone and have a family, but the Targaryean line is officially over. Jon isn't going to tell his family about his true parentage, lest they'd be endangered.
    The thing is, what made the Targaryen's special wasn't the name. It was whatever hold they had over dragons.

If we skip forward a half-dozen generations (or more), and Drogon's been able to repopulate the dragon pop from wherever he took off to, it's entirely possible that the Wildlings come south with a bunch of Dragon riders at their head. That there are no official records to prove that there's a direct Targaryen lineage would be kind of beside the point.

Doesn't matter for this story, but could matter for the future.

Quote Originally Posted by Echoherb View Post
    I liked it, but with any really popular show, there will be a lot of people who dislike it, and those people tend to be the most vocal about it. Everyone I talk to in person about season 8 of GoT loves it.
    I just feel like everybody got caught up rooting for their heroes and wanted it to go all Avengers with everyone in some triumphant victory with a cool one-liner, and forgot what kind of show this was.

10+ Year Old Account
    Were the unsullied warned about the butterflies in Naath?

It's fucking how Robin Arryn went from looking the weirdest, ugliest kid in the show to the absolute Chad while the main cast of kids went full shit-Brit-genetics.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tekkommo View Post
    Were the unsullied warned about the butterflies in Naath?
    They are black, they have nature resistance.

Quote Originally Posted by Poppincaps View Post
    For what? Jon probably wants this anyways. He feels guilty for killing Dany so he probably doesn't think he's fit to rule and he's with the people he relates the most with.
    He doesn't have to rule but just not be exiled to begin with.