Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Just take the L and walk away.

He literally linked you a video showing you was wrong about everything....Just take the L.
    Did you even watch the video?

I'll take the L .. OL

Quote Originally Posted by Vineri View Post
    Did you even watch the video?

I'll take the L .. OL
    Yes well before it was posted in this thread (as in the day of it's release).

You are factually wrong about everything you said, The video shows it. But hey I'm done taking the bait so if you want to keep going by all means go for it.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vineri View Post
    Rather boring summer for Nintendo.

Picked up FF XII, it wasn't even remastered. Low textures all around.

A truly lazy port from Square.

It's not awful, not really a $50 game though. Maybe $20.

Rather would have paid a good deal+ for FF7 physical .. so, meh. Square is out of touch, they want to sell their "B" games, instead of selling their "A" gems, physical.

ps- I'm not buying their digital games, they need to keep them.
    Uhh, this summer looks pretty good for the Switch. Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night comes out in June along with Super Mario Maker 2. The Resident Evil Origins collection comes out tomorrow. Fire Emblem and Wolfenstein come out on July 26th. Considering big games don't generally come out during the summer, that's a pretty good set of games for the next few months. Not including God Eater 3 and Dragon Quest Builders 2 both come out on July 12th as well. So there's at least 6 games worth playing depending on what you like. I'd consider that a strong summer release for Nintendo.

Quote Originally Posted by Rennadrel View Post
    Uhh, this summer looks pretty good for the Switch. Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night comes out in June along with Super Mario Maker 2. The Resident Evil Origins collection comes out tomorrow. Fire Emblem and Wolfenstein come out on July 26th. Considering big games don't generally come out during the summer, that's a pretty good set of games for the next few months. Not including God Eater 3 and Dragon Quest Builders 2 both come out on July 12th as well. So there's at least 6 games worth playing depending on what you like. I'd consider that a strong summer release for Nintendo.
    Astral Chain is August as well.

Fall is also gonna be loaded with AC, Pokemon, LM3 and LA.

If anything it was the spring lineup that was trash, 2nd half of 2019 is loaded.

10+ Year Old Account
    So a Team Sonic Racing is out tommorow. Its also somehow cheap, so i will give it a try.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8uvjjUSpJNE

http://www.nintendolife.com/news/201...tion_4_version

It costs from 28 - 40 euro, but depends where you buy it.

Huh, ff12 on a handheld sounds interesting. I never got through that game, could never get on with the combat. Dunno why though some things I can bear on a handheld that I hate on a big screen.
    ..and so he left, with terrible power in shaking hands.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Baconeggcheese View Post
    Huh, ff12 on a handheld sounds interesting. I never got through that game, could never get on with the combat. Dunno why though some things I can bear on a handheld that I hate on a big screen.
    Combat was super slow for me when I had it on the PS2. With the new versions you can speed up the entire game either 2x or 4x so combat or long travel sequences aren't such a slog.

I prefer something simple, a console with controllers, i don't need all of these options and shits

Quote Originally Posted by marvinbay View Post
    I prefer something simple, a console with controllers, i don't need all of these options and shits
    Good thing the Switch gives that option then.
    Main toon: Priest
    Alts: Rogue, Druid and Paladin plus many, many more.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkguyver2020 View Post
    You are absolutely obsessed with telling people "accept defeat" or to "eat their losses". Probably because you're such a big loser yourself.
    If you want to join in the conversation how about you stay on topic and say why FFXII "isn't remastered".

Until then, nobody has time for your weak ass attempt at an ad hominem attack because you're still salty about getting proven wrong months ago(or whenever I made you salty, truth be told I don't remember because you're pretty irrelevant to me).

10+ Year Old Account
    Anyone that claims FFXII on Switch looks just like the original version hasn't played a PS2 game on it's original system in a long time, and is just basing their views on what they remember it as, rather than what it actually was.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by marvinbay View Post
    It's a good thing then that no one gives a fuck about your opinion.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    Astral Chain is August as well.

Fall is also gonna be loaded with AC, Pokemon, LM3 and LA.

If anything it was the spring lineup that was trash, 2nd half of 2019 is loaded.
    Likely. I heard that there's a Metroid Prime Trilogy for the Switch on the books, though I don't know if that's something that is slated for this year.

Quote Originally Posted by Rennadrel View Post
    Likely. I heard that there's a Metroid Prime Trilogy for the Switch on the books, though I don't know if that's something that is slated for this year.
    Probably been finished for some time and they are sitting on it until MP4 is 1.5 years out or so to re start the hype for it. The games still look good just rendering in HD on dolphin so not like it's a big project or anything, was probably green lit when they green lit MP4 and has been done for awhile.

Quote Originally Posted by zealo View Post
    Anyone that claims FFXII on Switch looks just like the original version hasn't played a PS2 game on it's original system in a long time, and is just basing their views on what they remember it as, rather than what it actually was.
    Agreed. I played the original. Didn't care much for it. But I'm a sucker and bought the remaste on PC. Decided to triple dip to get it on a long road trip to Boston this summer to finally play it through to the end on mobile. It's the fucking remastered version. Anyone saying it isn't should actually be banned for trolling.

Just out of curiosity. What are peoples opinions about the game releases on the Switch so far this year?
    Been seeing some Youtubers saying that it's just as sparse and disappointing as 2018. Despite the fact we have Mario Maker 2, Fire Emblem: Three Houses, Animal Crossing, Luigi's Mansion 3, Link's Awakening remake, Pokemon Sword and Shield (Just to name a handful) coming out in the latter half of the year.

And yes. I know we shouldn't take Youtubers opinions as gospel. But it's hard to ignore the nerdrage from them and the brainless zealots that agree with everything they say.

Just out of curiosity. What are peoples opinions about the game releases on the Switch so far this year?
    Besides the super shity Saints Row port, Its releases have been pretty good IMO.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

Besides the super shity Saints Row port, Its releases have been pretty good IMO.
    Dunno why people would care about a port of an 8 year old game in the first place. But that's an entirely different discussion.
    I do wish developers would make an effort to make sure their ports are optimized for the hardware. Seems like Panic Button are the only ones who actually give a damn.

Dunno why people would care about a port of an 8 year old game in the first place. But that's an entirely different discussion.
    I do wish developers would make an effort to make sure their ports are optimized for the hardware. Seems like Panic Button are the only ones who actually give a damn.
    Naw many developers give a dam but a few don't.

The guys who did the Darksiders Remaster port did a amazing job. As to why would people want a 8 year old port its because of the portable factor.

Naw many developers give a dam but a few don't.

The guys who did the Darksiders Remaster port did a amazing job. As to why would people want a 8 year old port its because of the portable factor.
    True. Still, portability aside, I can't imagine there being a market for it. Or at least people that care about the genre that haven't already played the game in the past 8 years.
    Same with Darksiders. I played it years ago on PC and had a good time with it. But I've had no desire to revisit it or double dip on the Switch version.

True. Still, portability aside, I can't imagine there being a market for it, or at least people that care about the genre that haven't already played the game in the past 8 years.
    Same with Darksiders. I played it years ago on PC and had a good time with it. But I've had no desire to revisit it or double dip on the Switch version.
    If there was no market remasters wouldn't be a thing tho. Also it likely doesn't take many copies to hit profit with these games.