Quote Originally Posted by Jayma View Post
    The real question was could the Night King see parts of the future
    Presumably, he had similar powers to the Three Eyed Raven since they were both empowered by the Children (Old Gods). And he seems to know Daenerys is bringing her dragon North, which is why he was prepared to shoot it down and then take out the Wall.

Quote Originally Posted by Flurryfang View Post
    At the time of the trial, the unsuillied held the city. They had lost their queen, their purpose to life really, so why would they not fight to gain justice in the end?

Grey Worm was pretty much focused on vengeance in the end and i am even surprised he would accept exile for the murder of his beloved queen.
    I'm more surprised that Jon was even imprisoned. The Unsullied and Dothraki were fiercely loyal to her. Like I didn't want Jon to die, but the moment he killed her... I knew I had to turn on my suspension of disbelief for what happened next.

Even more so that the Unsullied allowed the "lords" of this country to decide anything, even Tyrion.

Was the Night King heading South, until Bran warged into those ravens and got his attention?

Quote Originally Posted by joebob42 View Post
    It couldn't have been Jon because Arya would never have murdered him to take his face. All of the faces come from real people who are dead.
    Imagine if she took Jorah or Missandei's face (Missandei's might have been hard to get) and Dany thought she was hallucinating or delusional and slowly realized what she did, as Arya-as-Mormont accused her of all the bullshit she committed. Then, as Jorah gets close, Dany begs for his forgiveness - and Arya says something badass about her becoming the Queen of Ashes, or being as mad as her father, and for that, there is only one answer - stabby stab, she reveals the face, GAME OVER.

I wrote this in the 30 seconds after I read your post without even thinking too hard about it. It's super hard.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Polyxo View Post
    I just feel like everybody got caught up rooting for their heroes and wanted it to go all Avengers with everyone in some triumphant victory with a cool one-liner, and forgot what kind of show this was.
    I was also good with the ending. I read storm of swords about 19 years ago. So I have been following it for awhile.

The only issue I have is that D&D rushed everything. It could have been much nuch better.

Just talk to people that are fans and not fanatics.

In this thread you get:
    -Trolls that probably have not even watched the entire show and shit on it to be edgy
    -Hipster amateur writers that have some vision in their head about who should rule (usually Dany Fan bois)

Quote Originally Posted by Jayma View Post
    The real question was could the Night King see parts of the future
    When the plot called for it. They never address it, to my knowledge, but he has his army sit around Jon and his party long enough for Dany to show up with Dragons and has his ice spears all ready to go, even massive chains to pull the dragon out.

Bran mentions that the Night King wins every time and Bran then resets time, probably changing up some more stuff to see if different outcomes lead to victory.

The only thing i would like to know is who rules the westerlands now?
    Starks have the North
    Aryn has the vale
    Edmure Tully rules the riverlands
    Gendry Baratheon rules the stormlands
    the Martells still rule Dorne
    Bronn of house blackwater (?) rules the reach

but who rules the westerlands? Tyrion is the hand, is it another lannister not seen?

Quote Originally Posted by Flurryfang View Post
    At the time of the trial, the unsuillied held the city. They had lost their queen, their purpose to life really, so why would they not fight to gain justice in the end?

Grey Worm was pretty much focused on vengeance in the end and i am even surprised he would accept exile for the murder of his beloved queen.
    If they were going to do that, they would have killed Jon immediately instead of waiting for all of the Lords to gather weeks later. Nothing about the whole situation makes sense.

Zero sense Bron as Lord of the Reach.

Also Zero sens that Jon is an exile now.

He is the true heir! the King! his decision was to execute Danaerys!

Ok he was prisoner but the unsullied are gone and dead by the butterflies in Naath.

Quote Originally Posted by Ari View Post
    but who rules the westerlands? Tyrion is the hand, is it another lannister not seen?
    some kids with the last name "Frey" if Tyrion's aunt exists in the show.

Well, that was erm, something.

I didn't recognize daenerys in this episode. She was a completely different person. Her death was obvious and confusing as well... Why did they turn her into hitler in these 2 episodes?
    As for Jamie and Cersei, welp. They had such a long journey with ups and downs. Here, die to some bricks.

Pretty bummed about Jon as well. The best character and person, just keeps getting screwed.

Anyway...At least Bronn got his payment finally.

Edit: Almost forgot, Sansa is going to be a bad/evil queen.
    Last edited by Nevrex; 2019-05-20 at 03:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by KainneAbsolute View Post
    He is the true heir! the King! his decision was to execute Danaerys!
    They wanted the ending where the hero didn't get a happy ending, he lives in exile and suffering, but he's sacrifices will always been remembered... However they failed to lead up to it properly and in the end, it makes little to no sense why Jon is punished while everyone else is getting happy endings. Only thing that does make sense, is that Bran purposely did this to get the throne.

5+ Year Old Account
    It's such a terrible end. Very little about the finale makes sense under even a bit of scrutiny. I don't think I'm going to bother investing in a long running TV show ever again. The quality just drops drastically in the later seasons in pretty much every case.

Quote Originally Posted by Nevrex View Post
    Well, that was erm, something.

I didn't recognize daenerys in this episode. She was a completely different person. Her death was obvious and confusing as well... Why did they turn her into hitler in these 2 episodes?
    As for Jamie and Cersei, welp. They had such a long journey with ups and downs. Here, die to some bricks.

Pretty bummed about Jon as well. The best character and person, just keeps getting screwed.

Anyway...At least Bronn got his payment finally.

Edit: Almost forgot, Sansa is going to be a bad/evil queen.
    I don't think Sansa is much different than Bran. She has been obsessed with power and authority since we met her she doesn't seem interested in doing anything unless it benefits her(to feed her thirst for power) even under her own brother's reign. The only difference is she learned how to be deceptive and cunning from Littlefinger which means nothing under Bran's reign because he can see all.

Master of War seemed pointless to me because if someone threatened the kingdoms Bran could win any war, always.
    Last edited by Byuiso; 2019-05-20 at 03:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by lonely zergling View Post
    Its crazy how fast the people of westeros evolve. First they had a starbucks open in winterfell now they have invented plastic bottles. Next season they would have airplanes probably already.

Seriously how does that happen?
    My main question still remains: Who the fuck is the guy between Sam and Edmure?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Void Fallen View Post
    Was the Night King heading South, until Bran warged into those ravens and got his attention?
    I'm going to go with no. Night King marked Bran, and knew exactly where he was, and getting Bran was his goal.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpaghettiMonk View Post
    And again, let’s presume equity in schools is achievable. Then why should a parent read to a child?

See the rating the last episode has got on imdb? I mean ouch!
    I enjoyed it, yeah it could have been a lot better, but no way was it the worst thing that could have happened. I still wonder how so many dothraki riding horses are around after seeing all the 'torches snuffed' back in ep 3.

Quote Originally Posted by MikeBogina View Post
    I'm more surprised that Jon was even imprisoned. The Unsullied and Dothraki were fiercely loyal to her. Like I didn't want Jon to die, but the moment he killed her... I knew I had to turn on my suspension of disbelief for what happened next.

Even more so that the Unsullied allowed the "lords" of this country to decide anything, even Tyrion.
    Same. Makes far more sense that Greyworm would simply behead him. The fact that they allowed him to live requires a massive suspension of disbelief.

Episode 3 was the turning point for this season. I called it, I knew that there would be a massive outrage if the NK were defeated in his first battle, and i was correct. Killing the NK so quickly was DnD's greatest mistake.

The one thing I can say about these last 2 episodes is that Emilia Clarke finally did some good acting and looked really hotter than usual(not because of all the murdering)