Page 13 of 20 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by markos82 View Post
    Everything is better than BfA, in Legin and even Draenor i had more playtime in a week than now in a 2 months. On max lvl on main character i have about 11 days playtime, at least 30% of that was AFK time while in legion i played 5-6 hours/day. This expansion is just bad....
    idk wtf you were doing in draenor, but there sure as hell was not more to do in wod than now.

Apexis dailies? lmfao.

Quote Originally Posted by Vynestra View Post
    idk wtf you were doing in draenor, but there sure as hell was not more to do in wod than now.

Apexis dailies? lmfao.
    And what is fun in BfA now? Expeditions? So interesting? Daily quests, not that fun. Dungeons? They are far worse than ones in Legion. In Draenor I could at least do shit in Garrison, make 100k gold each week or more and not worry about things. I could try and get gold in dungeons, i could do many things, now i just dont wanna waste time. Like really, removal of tier sets, legendary items and other things was just a horrible decision.

And what was to do in legion? Farming AP? doing WQ? Seriously?
    Only thing worth doing in legion was like mage tower and maybe chromie scenario.

Obviously pvp/raids are present in all xpacs.

Quote Originally Posted by kaminaris View Post
    And what was to do in legion? Farming AP? doing WQ? Seriously?
    Only thing worth doing in legion was like mage tower and maybe chromie scenario.

Obviously pvp/raids are present in all xpacs.
    Dungeons and raids are more than enough since they were far more superior than those we have now in BfA

Dungeons and raids are more than enough since they were far more superior than those we have now in BfA
    Not even close, dungeons were mindless meatgrinds. Raids were ok.

15+ Year Old Account
    Is this a trick question?
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    My opinion: Artifact weapons were more interesting, the story was more 'Warcraft' with the Burning Legion invading again, a shiny new Class, lots of interesting skins for weapons to grab, the zones were more interesting (in my opinion), the Legiondaries were a good idea that was poorly implemented but still interesting enough to chase, and getting our conclusion with Illidan, Argus, and the Titans felt really good.

Not even close, dungeons were mindless meatgrinds. Raids were ok.
    Still light years ahead of BFA dungeons.

Still light years ahead of BFA dungeons.
    No dude, seriously stop. They were not even close to good. BfA dungs are light years ahead.

legion had one addittional year of being developed when they gave up with wod

No dude, seriously stop. They were not even close to good. BfA dungs are light years ahead.
    HA HA HA HA HA HA HA x Googleplex

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    What? No your not locked to one cookie cutter thing? Also nether portal is not the main "meta choice" so even there you are off man. I play demo fine without a single EP
    Sure, and I CAN take a staff and beat the mobs to death with it, but to get the HIGHER dps values demo with EP rules supremely over anything else. and what raid would take a haste lock that dps 10k when they can have an Mastery lock with 25k?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jotunhammer View Post
    Sure, and I CAN take a staff and beat the mobs to death with it, but to get the HIGHER dps values demo with EP rules supremely over anything else. and what raid would take a haste lock that dps 10k when they can have an Mastery lock with 25k?
    so there is never any choice in the game then? no matter how much customization they add there is no choice?
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Why BfA is worse than legion:

1. The art is worse (BFA raid sets are totally uninspired)
    2. the music is worse. Boralus is hands down the most annoying city music in the game that sounds like something from a 3 stooges film.
    3. WQs are basically broken because of phasing due to war mode
    4. using the summoning stone for 5 mans / m+ is basically broken due to phasing because of war mode
    5. war mode is terrible
    6. IEs are terrible
    7. warfronts are incredibly boring and mindless
    8. the theme of most of the 5 mans are boring because no one cares about sethrak, vague objectives in troll tombs, boring creatures under uldir, or uninspired human dungeons when there already is oceans of lore in the game filled with interesting characters that seem forgotten.
    9. new zones look totally uninspired. Most are random and forgettable mud pits or sand dunes. (and 8.2 offers a mud pit on the ocean floor)
    10. It feels like they totally wasted the long-awaited pirate theme with terrible design and they will never try again.
    TO FIX WOW:1. smaller server sizes & server-only LFG awarding satchels, so elite players help others. 2. "helper builds" with loom powers - talent trees so elite players cast buffs on low level players XP gain, HP/mana, regen, damage, etc. 3. "helper ilvl" scoring how much you help others. 4. observer games like in SC to watch/chat (like twitch but with MORE DETAILS & inside the wow UI) 5. guild leagues to compete with rival guilds for progression (with observer mode).6. jackpot world mobs.

10+ Year Old Account
    it is a watered down version of legion, the admins in stupid PR stunts flat out admitted they are cutting work in BFA (they did 'correct' that later, but end result is obvious)
    BFA has far more work than WoD, but it is after Legion, the exp with most work ever in wow history
    also the lore is total sh8t, almost as bad as WoD (at least we didn't get to lvl of demons are one and same across all universes), which surprisingly yeah most wow players don't dive jump in lore, but still want a good story, and BFA isn't offering one that make sense, i mean when u watch escape from prison cinematic u expect in-game to show how alliance are 'losing' that bad, but instead everything in-game show horde getting f8cked and ripped apart, yet the cinematic claims they are down to last soldier and will recruit farmers...
    Quote Originally Posted by Restors View Post
    oh how soon people seem to forget about legendaries in legion, that most speccs / classes couldnt function without BiS ones. And people also seem to forget about the ridicilous RNG they added for artifact relics in the ship.
    we didn't forget that, it just legion had many things also right, like class hall campaign and named known lore figures follow u and just insane amount of work put in it, also the BiS legendary problem was for world first which is minority, if u want worst problem of legion it was AP farm that everyone since beta warned and blizz ignored and it became (and even proven mathematically) the WORST farming in entire wow history
    Legion has many good and bad things, but keyword is many new things, BFA has half of legion stuff
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn
    Thrall
    http://youtu.be/x3ejO7Nssj8 7:20+ "Alliance remaining super power", clearly blizz favor horde too much, that they made alliance the super power

BFA has worse:
    -gearing system
    -lore
    -art
    -raids
    -class design

So pretty much the core of what I care about the game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by XendriusYT View Post
    Because the world feels small, too much teleporting going on, follower system is underwhelming, and in general it feels like gear is too easy to obtain, the path of least resistance is mindless and boring.
    random gear yes... but if u want BiS u need titanforge + proc, and it will take far more worse farming time than even during vanilla, u can spend ur entire life and gear won't drop for u ever, let alone when it is relevant when the raid is the latest one
    at vanilla up to cata if u want a chest u can count average time, save dkp, 10% drop chance, raid has 2 more who can use it, and u can know that at most 2 months and u'll get it
    in BFA, if u want the best chest, u have to sacrifice a virgin (if u find one) to rng gods every time u raid, because chance of titanforge proc for that gear is ~ 0%, u have a better chance that Venzuella become world power than to get best gear in game no matter how hard work u put

no if anything best gear now is the worst to get, average gear yes, but so was all time, just now average gear is purple instead of blue
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn
    Thrall
    http://youtu.be/x3ejO7Nssj8 7:20+ "Alliance remaining super power", clearly blizz favor horde too much, that they made alliance the super power

Quote Originally Posted by sam86 View Post
    it is a watered down version of legion, the admins in stupid PR stunts flat out admitted they are cutting work in BFA (they did 'correct' that later, but end result is obvious)
    BFA has far more work than WoD, but it is after Legion, the exp with most work ever in wow history
    also the lore is total sh8t, almost as bad as WoD (at least we didn't get to lvl of demons are one and same across all universes), which surprisingly yeah most wow players don't dive jump in lore, but still want a good story, and BFA isn't offering one that make sense, i mean when u watch escape from prison cinematic u expect in-game to show how alliance are 'losing' that bad, but instead everything in-game show horde getting f8cked and ripped apart, yet the cinematic claims they are down to last soldier and will recruit farmers...

we didn't forget that, it just legion had many things also right, like class hall campaign and named known lore figures follow u and just insane amount of work put in it, also the BiS legendary problem was for world first which is minority, if u want worst problem of legion it was AP farm that everyone since beta warned and blizz ignored and it became (and even proven mathematically) the WORST farming in entire wow history
    Legion has many good and bad things, but keyword is many new things, BFA has half of legion stuff
    oh please, ppl complained just as much on class hall campaigns for being so generic, boring, waste etc etc. Warriors complained about so much vrykul, as if they needed an entire race to define what warrior is. DKs complained about having Acherus, the ebon hold yet again. Paladins complained about DKs raiding their class halls. Warlocks complained about time gating class mount. Like I said, and I stand uncorrected, how people forget..

And yes, BiS were actually mandatory if you raided ANY kind above LFR.
    The only thing Bfa is missing out on is just legendaries and thats it. Everything else, everything you did in legion were just the same in BFA, without the artifact weapon ability.

Quote Originally Posted by Restors View Post
    And yes, BiS were actually mandatory if you raided ANY kind above LFR.
    The only thing Bfa is missing out on is just legendaries and thats it. Everything else, everything you did in legion were just the same in BFA, without the artifact weapon ability.
    Exactly, gold fish memory.
    Also don't forget that titanforging were even worse in legion as it was tuned down. Seeing titanforge procs over 40 ilvl now is extremely rare (never seen one myself in BfA). But in legion i saw over 50 ilvl increase pretty often.

And whole point of gear is: There is no bis and you should not chase it. Because it will not give you gigantic advantage over normal 415 gear like legendaries did.

I thought Legion was pretty cool at the start, and quickly disliked it in about 2 months
    I thought BFA was pretty cool at the start, and quickly disliked it in about 3 months

I came back to Legion after a year break
    I came back to BFA after 6 month break

I found legion to be worse than BFA