Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    This entire thing has nothing to do with Putin, so please move your ultra-nationalism somewhere else.
    It's about a right-winged candidate doing what right-wingers do all the time: Being corrupt.
    Everything that Shackler does is for "Great Leader Putin" and if he doesn't he won't make his daily allotment of turnips to eat for the day.

Quote Originally Posted by CryotriX View Post
    Pretty much exactly this. The OP simply modifies news stories to fit a specific agenda, all the damn time, and I doubt there are 10 people left in the website that are so lazy and dumb to not check the news item itself. Politician got stung and is a corrupt shitstain without any morals and decency. Happens to be right wing this time. Putin? Where?
    Problem here is that lot of the populist parties are linked to this shit Salvini, Le-Pen amongst others. Now you do have some that are very against them such as Swedish democrats and PiS and this is one of the main reasons they can't co-operate. Even felow populist parties acknowledge they have Russian links.

15+ Year Old Account
    Uhm, yeah, this story, in particular, might not include Putin, but the FPÖ is since 2005 warming up to Putin. He even made a visit at a wedding celebration of an FPÖ-Minister late last year.

The far-right all-over the EU are connected to Putin, or Russian officials, one way or another, that's not really a secret.
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

5+ Year Old Account
    Where your bleeding heart liberalism meets reality
    Quote Originally Posted by Mayhem View Post
    I just hope our Chancellor doesn't come out clean from this, he helped them for 17 months.
    how was the chancellor involved in the fpoe's scandals?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Donatello Trumpi View Post
    how was the chancellor involved in the fpoe's scandals?
    You mean apart from enabling them by forming a coalition and ignoring what they did for 500+ days in office? I mean, either he is incompetent or involved, take your pick.
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

good and i hope we start giving jail time to the russian propogandist like jordan peterson, stefan molyneux, info wars, and the entire RT network should be raided and burnt to the ground.

5+ Year Old Account
    Where your bleeding heart liberalism meets reality
    Quote Originally Posted by Mayhem View Post
    You mean apart from enabling them by forming a coalition and ignoring what they did for 500+ days in office? I mean, either he is incompetent or involved, take your pick.
    You know they didn't have the Alleinmehrheit, so they had to have a coalition. Spoe was not compatible, and the rest beside the fpoe was too small.

And by ignoring you mean "didn't break up the coalition when the first wave hit the boat".
    He could've kept reigning with the fpoe after they replaced their heads, but he chose not to.

You all simply want to see kurtz suffer irrational collateral damage from the fpoe scandal. The fpoe can be broken up now, but dont try to overreach by sanctioning the oevp because you guys are bitter there is no left wing in power.

Ah yes, the peaceful and "correct" liberal at work: Let's burn down everyone who disagrees with you.
    sry RT dosent JUST disagree with me its a foreign counter intelligence operation by a hostile power, the fact that your side now agrees with them is sad for western civilization, which you claim to support yet putins STATED GOAL is to bring back the russian empire and you side with him all along to "own the politically correct libs" Maybe dismanting democracy and having a dictatorship is OBJECTIVELY less bad than hillary saying your halloween costume is offensive( which she never fucking said just some activist who supported her, who cares)
    Last edited by arandomuser; 2019-05-20 at 07:33 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    You know they didn't have the Alleinmehrheit, so they had to have a coalition. Spoe was not compatible, and the rest beside the fpoe was too small.
    I'm not arguing against forming a coalition, but against all the stuff fpö ministers did, said and promoted. Heck, both parties are at each other's throats in the EU elections but totally okidoke and happy on the national level. Yeah, right.

And by ignoring you mean "didn't break up the coalition when the first wave hit the boat".
    He could've kept reigning with the fpoe after they replaced their heads, but he chose not to.
    No, by ignoring I am talking about everything that happened. The numerous links to far-right groups, what happened with the home office, with the BVT, with the national bank, with the historian commission... damn it take your pick.

You all simply want to see kurtz suffer irrational collateral damage from the fpoe scandal. The fpoe can be broken up now, but dont try to overreach by sanctioning the oevp because you guys are bitter there is no left wing in power.
    It's by no means irrational. He wanted to have power, now he has to bear the consequences.

And of course, I want at least some left-wing elements in power because it would be a better representation of the electorate. It's funny though, 2 years ago everything was blamed on the chancellor then, but now, when it's about Kurz, na, he can't be responsible for stuff he helped to move forward. Talk about irrational.

Edit:

Oh and btw. Kurz even agrees with me here, he said it himself on Saturday's press conference "I had to swallow a lot in the past months (talking about what the FPÖ did during the coalition), but I wanted to move forward".

You know what, he's not incompetent, just power-hungry and not caring for the people of Austria, yeah, better not blame him for that, it was all just the FPÖ.

Oh and no, my solution or what I want is not to just have left-wing people in the places where current right-wing are sitting, but actually, change so that whoever is in office finally becomes responsible for the stuff they do and can't simply ignore everything up until the next election. And the much-needed transparency. I don't deny that there are power-hungry or even corrupt asshats on the left, I generally do agree with their Idea of government which is more fairness and less bowing to money.
    Last edited by Mayhem; 2019-05-20 at 08:36 PM.

I find it hilarious you think Kangodo is some sort of nefarious altright "Russian flunky" far right propagandist trying to steal your liberties to "own the libs". Carry on, sorry for the intervention.
    after looking at his post history it seems like hes the jill stein type of pro russian operative, 2 sides of the same coin

Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    And who exactly is interested in releasing it now out of all who might have done that? US? UK?
    Someone who's actions are more beneficial to Austria than being under Russian influence. Plus, you can't defend corruption.

But Putin has nothing to do with anything. I don't understand why he is in the title.
    Think - who benefits and approves from stuff like this? That's right, Russia. Who leads Russia and gives orders? That's right, Putin. Not up to the individual cases, but the overall strategy goes through him.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    And who exactly is interested in releasing it now out of all who might have done that? US? UK?
    Whole of the EU, nobody likes Russian politics led by a criminal.

Guess all those talks about Kremlin money trying to feed far right movements in the EU were right, well at least you're no longer denying that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Also this is just one scandal in the line of many, Far right has been caught red handed quite a few times from going to visit Assad to utilizing Russian money, funds and even tactics.

Also you have to be pretty damn naive if you don't think Putin has a hand in almost every major deal, since only his friends get good deals all the rest gets locked up for "political reasons", But i guess Putin went from an okay doing KGB agent to the most wealth man in Russia out of sheer luck.

To answer another thread, who should deserve the death penalty? People who work with foreign entities to enrich themselves at the cost of stability within their own nation. Commies used to be strung up publicly, guess its time to breath life into that practice again considering how history is repeating itself.

Gotcha, that leaves the Democratic Party and the Justice Democrats as the one and only acceptable range of political beliefs. Understandable.
    uh at this point id take a president mike pence, i dont agree with his policies, but atleast he will let you decide to vote him out instead of declaring a national emergency to cancel the election. my politics range is simply supporting decent humans, trump really put george bush into perspective.
    Last edited by arandomuser; 2019-05-20 at 09:31 PM.

Social democrats supported WW1, never forget that
    And split for it in two. With the seceeding faction forming the communist party later.

Also, Social Democrats had the issue, that they were always seen as some state undermining subjects by the Emperor. When Wilhelm II publicly announced he doesn't know parties, he knows only Germans it was a serious catalyst for Social Democrats, catholics, and jewish people, to show, that they are true Germans, and not "undermining, sabotaging paralel communities", as aristocrats try to paint them by not only supporting the war affort, but also joing the army.

10+ Year Old Account
    Think of all this time and effort Russia is spending in cartoonishly meddling in other countrie's electoral processes, and how they could instead be putting those resources into improving their own nation.

I guess they figure it's easier to tear others down than build themselves up.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    Think of all this time and effort Russia is spending in cartoonishly meddling in other countrie's electoral processes, and how they could instead be putting those resources into improving their own nation.

I guess they figure it's easier to tear others down than build themselves up.
    I actually understand why they do it. They want sanctions gone. That would be a big boon to russia.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudol Von Stroheim View Post
    I do not need to play the role of "holier than thou". I'm above that..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ripster42 View Post
    I actually understand why they do it. They want sanctions gone. That would be a big boon to russia.
    ...yet they don't address dealing with why those sanctions are in place to begin with.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    ...yet they don't address dealing with why those sanctions are in place to begin with.
    Annexing crimea and engaging in an ongoing covert war in eastern ukraine basically gives russia a base on a sea with access to the med and prevents ukraine from entering nato. Again, understandable.

Doesn't mean they're not a corrupt state (and that every western nation should be working against them), but they're not sanctioned because they're a corrupt state.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudol Von Stroheim View Post
    I do not need to play the role of "holier than thou". I'm above that..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ripster42 View Post
    Annexing crimea and engaging in an ongoing covert war in eastern ukraine basically gives russia a base on a sea with access to the med and prevents ukraine from entering nato. Again, understandable.
    ...understandable from a tactical standpoint maybe, but not from a "hey we don't deserve sanctions" standpoint.
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.